RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-05, 05:31 PM   #31
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 34D2 D886

^^before you respond learn how to read a fuckin paragraph, don't get pissed cuz people showing you the ass that you acting like on here...

Ear Ational i forgot i gave you that name way back.. DopeMan STFU.. do yourself that favor, cuz this was never "our" conversation. And you wouldn't know how i come across, seeing you never "talked" to me.. and you half-reading shit i post. You wouldn't know what i like in a man unless you were one of mine from the past, and that you were NOT therefore, quit talkin on behalfs that are non-existent. I never put abstract shit BEFORE a human being.. read what i posted the first time, or do i need to type this shit in fragments just for you..?

Happy Valentine's Day, SPuL... what happened to Village Pimp and you that one night..! lol i fell asleep, i figured you were talkin to Virtue online or sumthin..

Wet Willy..- i prayed that night and my ma dunno what's up wit that situation.. i thought u had left RV or sumthing..
Old 02-14-05, 05:32 PM   #32
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

that was to DopeMan... or w/e he calls himself....
Old 02-14-05, 05:32 PM   #33
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Would y'all care ta hop off the dick please

If i wont let lady touch it, how do y'all expect me ta give it to you?
Hop off now...

I dont have beef with lady, i dont hate lady, i have my opinnons on here, as do most people about everybody else on the site

why dont you go battle the people who have opinnons about you an let lady talk for herself, if she got somthin too say, she'll say it .....an she'll hopefully make it shotertend so i will actually read it

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 05:34 PM   #34
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^^before you respond learn how to read a fuckin paragraph, don't get pissed cuz people showing you the ass that you acting like on here...

Ear Ational i forgot i gave you that name way back.. DopeMan STFU.. do yourself that favor, cuz this was never "our" conversation. And you wouldn't know how i come across, seeing you never "talked" to me.. and you half-reading shit i post. You wouldn't know what i like in a man unless you were one of mine from the past, and that you were NOT therefore, quit talkin on behalfs that are non-existent. I never put abstract shit BEFORE a human being.. read what i posted the first time, or do i need to type this shit in fragments just for you..?

Happy Valentine's Day, SPuL... what happened to Village Pimp and you that one night..! lol i fell asleep, i figured you were talkin to Virtue online or sumthin..

Wet Willy..- i prayed that night and my ma dunno what's up wit that situation.. i thought u had left RV or sumthing..

Thats my girl, thats what turns me on about you

Your attention ta detail

I love you Lady, you are the opposite sex ta me, so be my valentine

Old 02-14-05, 05:35 PM   #35
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: CA60 0C6F

If You Got Ya Own Opinions About Her Than Thass Some Punches You Can Use In A Battle....

Aye Lady What You Gettin Me Fa V-Day?????

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 05:38 PM   #36
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

LOL.....

I said one thing about this chick an you little horn dogs act like i killed her parents, fuckin jesus.......

Now if i said some dude looked plastic, would y'all hate?

She's in the internet rap world when she's on this site, so she gonna battle in a mans world like this, she better be able ta take insults like a man.....

Old 02-14-05, 05:39 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman
LOL.......

Talk ta her like what??

Aight you bitches are actin like chicks right now......

Lemme make this all better an lie for y'all

Ooooh lady fiya is so down ta earth, she would make the perfect valentine, i love her almost as much as everybody else on this site do, because she is the opposite sex!!!!

...........Fuck y'all

dun fuck them, fuck yourself... i never did shit to you, unless you battling me you have no argument to put forth. and your battles are wack since we speaking "str8 forward".. tell me again how you liked my pics i posted before December. ain't nobody in here riding me you just lame as fuck, type up another Open Mic so-called "freestyle" so i can show my "kindness" to you, and tell you how well you are progressing, now i could make that better and "lie" my ass off, now couldn't I? Clean up after your ownself.
Old 02-14-05, 05:42 PM   #38
.Wicked One.
League & Tournement Name

IP: 0825 899A

Walks In Thread........Says Happy V-Day to Lady Fiya........And Walks Out Thread......
Old 02-14-05, 05:42 PM   #39
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

I love when threads turn into beef threads

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 05:43 PM   #40
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

hmmmmm....

Once again

Never mentioned your talent

An i always did say, you look alright but ya not my type
didnt i?

Like i posted up there

You need sex, you are so damn tense an at just font too........

...Ya man'z not pleazing you huh?

lol, an i am glad ta see am irritating you, but its good ta see your insulting me back, not doin a very good job cause ya sayin ''i'm whack''....which means nothin an i'll take iton the chin babygirl, but you dont seem ta deal with insults too well, if you dont care about what i said, why you PMS like this?

Calm down little girl, your embarrissing yourself....

Old 02-14-05, 05:43 PM   #41
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AA0C 18AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
and btw, Dopeman, i made a call-out a WHILE ago, and then u were tryna do a bet or sum shit on how i would give you my number (w/ hotshh)... and i asked if you wanted to battle, and yo ass said naw, you str8.. but all of sudden, i'm stuck up for not givin u my number in a fuckin call-out thread,(yep, i never forgot) nigga please... Just cuz i dun play games wit niggas don't make me not real, that's word.. I'm loyal to my boyfriends, i hold my nigga til our bond break and that's what you call real.. If my nigga had business to take care of, then I'mma roll wit him. I'm sayin this from experience. Fuck your hoes/ women, nobody gives a shit about them.. this thread had nothing to do wit yo ass.. so don't even say shit. That's why when you left, nobody gave a shit.. cuz all you do is talk negative to everybody, try helping people out.. maybe even yourself, shit.. i never disrespected you, number 1 cuz i dunno you.. i dun start shit on here, most of the time i speak my mind.. that's why muthafukkas dun like me.. but who cares.. most people need to hear the fuckin truth that's why this site is "not getting nowhere's" in sum circumstances.. i dun need friends, and i dun give a shit of what you think of me or any other female.. u dun have to respect me nor does anybody on here.. but i dun walk around sayin negative shit like that's gon boost my rep.. i think it's nice people give me my props or w/e.. but THIS IS THE GODDAMN INTERNET.. it's coo to chill on and relax and "argue" wit people like you, but at the end of the day. I do NOT go to sleep thinking bout.. what does everybody think of me on RV.. i give respect where it should be, i vote on battles, battle mofos on here every now and then, respond to poetic scriptures, songs, open mics (where nobody be at any more).. I drop support EVERYWHERE on this fuckin' site so dun tell me what the hell being "humble" is or even down to earth.. i dun walk around like i'm greater than anybody, my bitchy side shows often but that's when i'm strongly defendin something..

Shuttup, you dumb internet hoe.
Old 02-14-05, 05:43 PM   #42
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

hmm why all the hate...ladyfiyas a beauty...

happy valentines day

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-14-05, 05:46 PM   #43
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

lol, this is far from beef, i made one comment about her being plastic, never said shes ugly, just said she looked plastic, an said she aint my type, an her an her little fan club flip there lids, or at least they about too, i think ladys gonna commit suicide real soon, she seems unstable at this moment in time, she need'a get off the comp an go clear her mind, i hit a touchy subject i think.....

oh i do apologize lady, cant we be friends an i can flirt with you an all this stuff? after all you are THE ONE AN ONNLY FEMCEE ON THIS SITE lol

Old 02-14-05, 05:50 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

there you go talkin shit you dunno about, wit your limited mind... and your split personality having ass, first u call me plastic then i "turn u on" by sayin the truth to "like i alwayz do".. i rap offline, aight i did 2 freestyle battles today i won one in the cafeteria against this 20 year old guy named Chris that's been rapping for 7 years and i been rappin less than 3 months, but then i lost the other to this one guy on that art of noise beat.. this site is like a practice realm to me, the audios you heard a while back ain't me now. I freestyle wit niggas at school and get offers, but this is a hobby to me, if i make it big, then that wasn't my intensions... i go to school for other reasons. 4 people at my school offered me to an independent label, but i turned them down because i'm focused on becomin a surgeon.. and yes i can hang wit the big niggas on this site, not being funny, and i kno i ain't near the best on this site however, i will put up a fight, that's my spirit and drive for anything.. I fight for what i want to achieve.. anywayz tonight is lyric nite on campus tonight, and people told me to perform a song/freestyle wit this group of folkz.. but i ain't feeling well right now, so i might pass.. but i ain't no net-cee, i'm doin this shit in "real-life".. stick to your text.. uhm like ok..!
Old 02-14-05, 05:51 PM   #45
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

fuck u, u bastard... @ Mike Hawk lol..............