RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Write Away Your Thoughts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-07, 07:10 PM   #1
Jonathon
The Write Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Week 3 Mag.

IP: EF6E DF27

Welcome to Week Three!

1. Records, and competitors
2. Power rankings
3. Predictions
4. Interview
5. Message from Mods

Passage 1.

I'm starting to notice who can do what, and who is dedicated, and able to write! I think that a few writers like Pious, Wireless, Mr. Write, Brandon, and Zelph can step up their game, to get back in the game. Here's a look at the competitors, and their records. I'll give my opinion on a few of them.

Jonathon (2-0) - There isn't much I can say.

Terumoto (2-0) - Terumoto is going to show every week, and come solid. I have noticed that he is one who actually will give what it takes to win. He will be a top competitor throughout this league

Mariah (2-0) - Mariah is raw talent, she is really good at writing. If she puts her effort into her writing, she could be the best in the league.

Faime S. Quotez (2-0) - I don't know much about the guy, but he sure does have what it takes to be above .500 for the season. I think he is pretty good, he just needs to keep at the pace he is going at.

Mr.Write (1-0) - Mr. Write is just good. He will try, and he will show. Plain and simple, he is good.

Lampejo (1-0) - Lampejo, well. He is pretty much quiet from what I know, but as you can tell by his record, he is capable of winning.

Tonytone (1-1) - Tony is more of an audio, and text battler kind of guy. I will give it to him though, he can hold his own in topical writing.

L.I. (1-1) - L.I is a text battler defined. I think if he keeps in the league, he will become a writer as well.

Jay-Brook (1-1) - Jay brook is ok, don't get me wrong, but as the season progresses I believe he will get better.

irrational (1-1) - Don't know much about him, but he can write from the few pieces I have seen. He just needs to show.

thomas (1-1) - Thomas is becoming a better writer day by day, he needs to find his groove, and stick with the same style, and he will make it far in the league.

Zelph (1-1) - I think Zelph is a text head, but he is decent at topical.

Pious (1-1) - Pious can write, honestly. I told Wireless about his opponent, and he said, "Pious can write." I agree 100%. A under-estimated writer, watch out.

Wireless (1-1) - Ok, Wireless is a good friend of mine, and a very very under-estimated writer. He is probably the sleeper of the league, but I promise every one of you, when he tries, he can beat just about anyone. He just needs to get his lazy ass up and post.

Chris Stylez (0-1) - I think he is ok, but he no shows.

Ransum (0-1) - No shower

L.E. (0-1) - No shower

Brandon (0-0) - Probably one of the better writers in the league, but has yet to show me what he has, we'll be watching this week.

Passage 2.

#10. Zelph - This guy is probably just waiting to post up a good verse. I think he has it in him, he just needs to show what he has.

#9. Thomas - Thomas is getting better. He deserves a spot, and he also deserves to win. Keep writing man, you are going to be good.

#8. Lampejo - I have read what you can do, and I must say, you impressed me a little. Keep it up!

#7. Faime S. Quotez - I have seen you post a few times in OM. You have talent, you just need to show it this week, and in the up coming weeks.

#6. Pious - You are good my friend, believe me, if you continue to show up, you will get some wins.

#5. Wireless - Very under-estimated, you need to impress us like you know you can, please try this week.

#4. Mr. Write - Mr. Write probably has it going for him around this time of the month, I have seen some of his recent pieces, they are amazing, you are getting better. If you try this week, you will win. Good luck

#3. Terumoto - You are a writer. Let me tell you what I have noticed, you have got a natural talent for writing poetry, and topicals. You are one of the better writers I know so far, keep showing up and you will continue to amaze me.

#2. Mariah - Let me tell you, for a girl (no offense), you are one of the best and youngest I have seen who can write as good as you do. You claim you don't try, and you are on the same skill level as me, I just can't wait.

#1. Jonathon - Eh, sorry? Idk. I'm the champ so I thought I'd be first. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Passage 3.

Predictions
Champ Match: Jonathon (C) vs Terumoto
Contender Match: Mariah (CT) vs Faime S. Quotez
Mr. Write vs Lampejo
TonyTone vs L.I.
Jay-Brook vs Irrational
Thomas vs Zelph
Pious vs Wireless
Chris Stylez vs LE
Brandon Cielasek vs. Ransum

Passage 4.

Interview with Wireless

JonathonIsGod (5:50:12 PM): ok

JonathonIsGod (5:50:15 PM): interview time

El Dyllo (5:50:42 PM): k

JonathonIsGod (5:50:26 PM): *gets weather man suit on*

El Dyllo (5:50:54 PM): lol

JonathonIsGod (5:50:50 PM): ok, what do you think about the league so far? And where do you think its headed?

El Dyllo (5:51:49 PM): it's looking decent.. it's too early to tell where it will head, because a lot of leagues like this are formed.. but they never get far.. hopefully this will turn into a well-know, respected league..

JonathonIsGod (5:51:48 PM): ahmen to that..

JonathonIsGod (5:52:10 PM): what do you think about your opponent this week? Pious can write!

El Dyllo (5:52:52 PM): i believe it will be a good match.. that's all i'm going to say..

JonathonIsGod (5:52:50 PM): do you plan on trying? or are you just gonna throw something together at the last minute

El Dyllo (5:53:38 PM): honestly, i never know.. hopefully i'll try to take time and write.. depends on how stuff works out this week...

JonathonIsGod (5:53:23 PM): sounds good.

JonathonIsGod (5:53:43 PM): So, what are your predictions this week? who do you think will shine above the rest, and what not..

El Dyllo (5:54:28 PM): honestly, i really don't know..

JonathonIsGod (5:54:32 PM): ok.. well.. is there anything you wanna say about the league, or to the competitors.. or anything?

El Dyllo (5:55:40 PM): not much.. just keep writing and keep this league up..

JonathonIsGod (5:55:25 PM): ok, thanks for taking the time!

Passage 5.

Words from your Mods

Hey, Keep up the good work, please try to show! Invite your friends, and keep writing. Remember, we have cash prizes! Please be motivated, and try your best.

Thanks.
Old 04-22-07, 07:16 PM   #2
Journal!st
Above Originality

Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9465 0DDF

word to the mag...shit i didnt expect a mag soon i was expecting it around week 5 or something

lol

woot nice shit man!
Old 04-22-07, 07:58 PM   #3
Jonathon
The Write Weight

thanks man.. i tryed.
Old 04-23-07, 09:38 PM   #4
Pious
Flyweight

IP: D55D 1BC5

interview me next week. i added you on msn. i will win this league.
Old 04-23-07, 09:40 PM   #5
Journal!st
Above Originality

^^
some nice confidence that can happen!

and jon he is granted his intervfiew my slut friend!
Old 04-23-07, 09:57 PM   #6
Jonathon
The Write Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pious
interview me next week. i added you on msn. i will win this league.

you would win..

if i wasnt in this.
Old 04-23-07, 10:25 PM   #7
Journal!st
Above Originality

well thoth is in so watch out comp is stepping up!
Old 04-24-07, 08:29 AM   #8
Jonathon
The Write Weight

yeah yeah.. all that will do is motivate me.
Old 04-24-07, 09:04 AM   #9
Journal!st
Above Originality

lmfao

i shall smother your hopes and dreams with CUM!
Old 04-26-07, 04:56 PM   #10
OutSane
astro-travellin`

IP: 0B13 A47D

Cool magazine....
Old 04-26-07, 04:59 PM   #11
Jonathon
The Write Weight

eh, yall vote up! champ battle is ready for votes!