RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-05, 06:16 PM   #1
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
tuff time

IP: 28AD 5545

yall, ive been goin through some tuff times and gutta get it off my chest.....i literally was about to cry last night...i felt the tears...but held them in....Ending the summer, my momz died of cancer....yes i cried, she was my hero...kept me outa trouble.....my role model etc. then about a week ago....my sister was also diagnosed with lung cancer.........n we tight and shit....and idk what ima do....... ............then fuckin last week my brother...............got sentenced to fuckin 5 years in prison for stealin a car and driving w/out a liscence..........and then last night i drove my g/mother to the doctors.......they explained to her that her liver is failing...and its to late for a transplant and she has less than 2 months to live......meaning im losing the next best thing to my mother.................you guys.........sry for takin your time...i hadda get this off my chest
Old 09-19-05, 06:26 PM   #2
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Jus gotta stay up.

I had a summer like that, lost two cousins, both under the age of 18, my grandpa an then first week back to school two friends died in a car accident.

Deal with it the best way you can cause only thing certain in life is death... its always gon happen an there aint shit we can do to prevent it.

Keep ya chin up, let the tears flow.. it helps..

Jus dont give up on yourself or others, my Uncle lost his life the same day his kid died even tho he still with us, may as well be dead.

Dont let that happen to you... it aint worth it, your Mom, sister, brother wouldnt want what happened to them to ever happen to you, they'd want the best for you so go get the best.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-19-05, 06:34 PM   #3
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

yeah, man thats some tough shit....

think about what those people would have wanted tho

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 09-19-05, 06:35 PM   #4
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 45C4 7640

yo mystic i had like the same kinda prob man WERD...........

my grandma passed away from cancer too and my dad died in a shoot out in LA.........my brother jamaal is sentenced to 15 years for assault and battery, possession of an unliscened weapon( gun) and attempted murder............

shit man thats all real yo so i feel ya man................just let go and get it off your chest cuz that type of shit can cause mad problems...............

peace 1

keep ya head up homie...
Old 09-19-05, 07:09 PM   #5
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

ok appreciate it, thank you guys......rv is ma home fo life......u guys like the bro's i neva had lol
Old 09-19-05, 07:41 PM   #6
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

If your Brother plays it cool, theres no way he'll serve all 5.

Jus for jackin a car.. Im suprised he got that much, good behavior will have him out in like 2 years, possibly less.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-19-05, 07:45 PM   #7
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: EE58 AEAE

my mom died of cancer in oct. of 04........ and my brother just got locked up for writing bad checks........ just keep your head up........ life ain't all bad........ just look hard for something good, and focus on keepin it that way..........

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 07:58 PM   #8
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Shit, seems like we've all had a bad year here and there... Last summer my Grandpa died and I was really close to him... Then 2 weeks later my grandma died... And of course, death comes in three's, so my friend and his family got in a car crash, fell off of a cliff and his mom and dad were killed, he and his sister were in a coma for a few months... Imagine waking out of that to hear what he had to hear... Damn.
Old 09-19-05, 08:07 PM   #9
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

^werd man, cant liven life thinkin you have it the worst...cuz out there...someone has it worse.........but yo everyone keep ya head up.........and thanks for the love....and im shoutin love back out to all ya'll
Old 09-19-05, 08:40 PM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

Yeah man last summer my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, but she made it through. And I have had times where a lot of people I knew died within a certain amount of time. But honestly all I can say is that they are gone. You can't do anything about that so don't dwell on it. The more you dwell on it, then you start thinking that it's your fault cause you coulda done something. So just let it go man. For real. And forget all those people who said crying's only for girls. Real men aint afraid to cry. If you have to, then just let it happen. You can make it through this. We are stronger than we know. And that strength comes only from God.
Old 09-19-05, 08:41 PM   #11
anxiety

Oh yeah I forgot to mention also that my dad is paralized so that makes for hard times.
Old 09-19-05, 08:42 PM   #12
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

^thanks man....i really aprreciate it and congrats to your mom im glad........werd.....man.......bad times.......gutta cry
Old 09-19-05, 08:46 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3F7D ED7B

My mom got a mammogram and they thought she had breast cancer, but it was like a fatty lump. :\ Shit made me feel really sad, and you have to think about what they think with a set date to when they'll die...death's always a touchy subject.
Old 09-19-05, 08:47 PM   #14
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
My mom got a mammogram and they thought she had breast cancer, but it was like a fatty lump. :\ Shit made me feel really sad, and you have to think about what they think with a set date to when they'll die...death's always a touchy subject.

My dad got 10 years, so far it's been 12... A set date means nothing.
Old 09-19-05, 08:48 PM   #15
Implicit
-BTR-

Set dates aren't always accurate. I know people who was supposed to die within 10 days of going to the doctor. So far it's been a few years.