RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-06, 06:22 PM   #1
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Troop, DTH, L.I.

IP:

So what do you want to do about all this... The league is getting more people and all but we need more competition in the league and need less no-shows... im thinking about getting a sponser and everything so that the winner of like the best punch of the week or something will get something out of it and if i cant the winner will get like between10-50 each week, i havent decided on a price or nuttin yet but yeah like i said if i cant find a sponser then i guess ill shell out some money but i aint rich so dont expect to much... but yeah here is what i think we should do about the rule and set up about how its fun and shit like that... this was already said in a different thread so ill just repost it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Poetic
but yeah i suppose we can run it like once 32 or so people get signed in the league will start and noone will be able to sign in after that and it will just go for like 3-5 weeks like that and the ones with the highest record and a couple wildcard people will go into the playoffs and suchforth.. i guess that would be good?