RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-04, 01:14 AM   #1
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
Voice Problems In Adobe Audition/Cool Edit

IP: E198 D20B

I have the new version of cool edit pro, Adobe Audition 1.5, and it's dope as hell, it can do anything.. the only problem is, is that i can't seem to get it to make my voice louder, like it is in Acid Pro 4.0.. in Acid pro my voice is loude automatically then Audition, what do i do to get my voice to raise, some one help..
Old 09-17-04, 03:39 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3BBB 91DE

Put your instrumental into a multi track.....the vocals too. Next to your tracks you will notice red, yellow and green buttons. Right under that, you should see a button that says V0....Right click and hold the button and you can drag the volume up or down

Notice........this will work on Cool Edit Pro 2....cause that's what I got. If this doesn't work for you, ask again.....
Old 09-18-04, 01:06 PM   #3
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: E198 D20B

the vocals too? you lost me, I record my vocals over the beat as I'm recording. What, am i not supposed to do it like that or something? V0, i knew about, that only turned up the track after i had it recorded, it only makes the beat louder.. cool edit and audition are the same, but you kinda lost me on that.. drag my vocals in?
Old 09-18-04, 01:26 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 18CC 30C4

can you record the vocals on a seperate track from your beat? This is what you need to do to adjust your volumes of each to avoid clipping and just to make the shit sound better. You gotta use seperate tracks