RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-11, 07:13 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Manchester United vs Crawley Town - F.A Cup 5th Round Saturday 19th February 2011

IP: 514D 8D5D

Kick off 17:15 GMT...

...I never thought I'd see the day my home town play the team I support in the oldest (greatest) Football cup competition in the world...

...Do you know if it's being shown in America or wherever you're from? I was intending to go to Old Trafford but fucking work commitments -_-...loads of friends/family going though so should be great for them and also it's the first time Crawley are playing on non-cable TV.

C.T.F.C are gonna make history in 6 days time...C'MON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 11:32 PM   #2
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6E5D FD16

Fuck Man United.
Old 02-13-11, 11:59 PM   #3
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5AC4 5DDB

i'll place a bet on who will win.. manunited most likely...
Old 02-14-11, 09:13 AM   #4
Adam

Oh yeah, it should be on television in Canada, if not it will be on the soccer channel if you own that.

I'm more jacked on 6 nations right now but I'll watch the game just in hopes that Man U loses.
Old 02-14-11, 05:05 PM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Oh yeah, it should be on television in Canada, if not it will be on the soccer channel if you own that.

I'm more jacked on 6 nations right now but I'll watch the game just in hopes that Man U loses.

Its on ITV here which is one of the main freeview channels so its no problem for me watching it but I was wondering about global coverage and if you do watch it look out for Matt Tubbs, Sergio Torres and Pablo Mills of Crawley Town...guys have been immense both in the Cup and domestically...

...And I'm a Man Utd fan however on the day I will blatantly be supporting Crawley as it's my home town...it will be the biggest scalp in the history of the FA Cup if we win this match!

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-11, 07:00 PM   #6
Adam

I can't cheer on Man U, they are the New York Yankees of soccer, just buy a team, they have no heart, just arrogance and it's a shame watching good players like Rooney turn his back on his pride and his upbringing and go to a team. Then he talks like he's going to walk to get paid more... fucking sad.
Old 02-15-11, 03:16 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I can't cheer on Man U, they are the New York Yankees of soccer, just buy a team, they have no heart, just arrogance and it's a shame watching good players like Rooney turn his back on his pride and his upbringing and go to a team. Then he talks like he's going to walk to get paid more... fucking sad.

Mate, in football the big teams will splash out every so often on players...but Utd definitely aint a team that 'buys' championships...

...They have one of the best youth set ups in football today and when you look at their squad you have the likes of Ben Amos, Wes Brown, Jonny Evans, John O'Shea, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck who have all come through the clubs youth system and the likes of Kiko Macheda, Rafael, Fabio who were purchased at a young age and developed ready for the first team.

And then you have the famous Class of 92 squad, Gary and Phil Neville, Nicky Butt, David Beckham and Paul Scholes.

Chelsea in 05 were a team that bought 2 Premier Leagues (last season they didn't as they practically stopped spending) but they recently spent 73 mill on Fernando Torres (50) and David Luiz (23). And Man City...well they have spent shit loads on players but are still waiting for their first trophy in 35 years.

And the whole Rooneygate saga was sad but it was testament to the situation Man Utd were going through currently. He was concerned that Utd weren't as competitive as years before and that's due to if you look at transfer movement in recent seasons Utd have not been up there. Their most recent high profile signing being Berbatov in 2007 and its only now we are seeing what he's capable of...

Obviously I'm not asking you to support Man Utd I'm no preacher but Utd are a team heavily based on the internal development of their players...and its worked for them.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 02-15-11, 08:06 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Let's not forget Cristiano Ronaldo was an unknown when Utd snapped him up...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 02-19-11, 01:57 PM   #9
technique
dope

IP: A0FF E09E

hhahaha they are losing.
Old 02-20-11, 05:22 AM   #10
technique
dope

IP: A0FF E09E

crawly knocked the fuck out.
Old 02-20-11, 05:42 AM   #11
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Deserved a draw and we showed why we aint meant to be a non-league side

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 03-17-11, 06:39 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 61B7 BDCE

Manchester United are a team with a solid referee development scheme. Seriously, how many times at Old Trafford and during away games have Man Utd been drawing or losing and needing that 1pt/3pts and the fourth official has come up and propped up those glorious 5 extra minutes they inevitably seem to get when they need them. And on the flipside, when they are winning and there should be at least 4 minutes of additional time, the fourth official has come up with a whopping 2 minutes tops.

And let's not get into the ridiculous amount of penalty decisions that always fall their way. I swear, the only reason you get the rare decision go against them is so that the referee's and linesmen don't want to be too blatantly seen as playing favorites.

Man Utd are a talented team, no question. But, let the truth speak loud and clear... alot of their wins that have contributed to the accumulation of trophies have been down to poor refereeing and lets just say it..... BLATANT CHEATING.

Real talk.
Old 03-18-11, 03:36 PM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 3217 0179

^ is that in your sig in relation to PS3?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 04-06-11, 12:33 PM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 61B7 BDCE

^ yes.

xbox tag = Fletchizzle
ps3 tag = ForceGrip86

i'm strictly ps3 these days though coz 360 sucks ass.
Old 04-06-11, 04:58 PM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Schweet...my xbox is busted but I'll add ya on the ps3

Look out for tandh2010

You have COD Black Ops?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB