RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-04, 04:35 AM   #16
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

good shyt fiya!... i'm impressed with this being ya first audio drop!... ok... ya verse was on point as far as the lyrics go... i heard dudes who couldn't flow with the beat the way you did and they claim they good and been doing it for a grip... so props for that... flow and lyrics...

only thing i saw that really needs improvement is ya delivery... put some more feeling into it... act like ya in a heated argument or sum'n... whatever ya gotta do to put that sum'n extra in ya joint... soft voice don't matter if you tryna come hard... ya shyt'll stand out if ya really mean what you spitting... try practicing in different tones... and change ya inflection on certain parts of ya verse until ya feel comfortable with it...

other than that... keep doing what ya do and fuck da haters... you off to a really good start
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 04:41 AM   #17
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

thanx boo boo... heee heee, it's bad cuz my voice is real high, i'm originally a singer.. but uhmm i toned it down, a lil'.... i can redo that fa real, but u kno... when i get a good chance, thanx fa teh feedback, get at me, nikka..
Old 11-23-04, 04:45 PM   #18
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 0D01 5ECC

listening.....u sound like somebody i know. ur emotion is decent- still needs improving...nice voice. Quality can be improved. Lyrics were decent.

nice drop anyway...keep droppin....Fiya. lol
Old 11-23-04, 04:59 PM   #19
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 68AE 4D59

word.. another lady emcee for audio in A.I.. what im talkin bout.. for a first drop mommy, you doin ya thang.. flow was good for the most part.. fell off a lil bit.. but a first drop.. so thas gonna happen. and it will happen more in the future.. but u holdin us down ma.. keep droppin

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 11-23-04, 05:01 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 183F 8D72

i kno, thanx calamity.. much respectz.. i took did that drop in two takes, one while i was on pills, and this was the second time.. rofl.. i could redo it sumtime, but i like it being a rough draft for a first.. thanq and cosmos..-thanq boi..
Old 11-24-04, 01:23 AM   #21
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Ok Lotsssssssssssssssssssssss Of Dr In Here To Be Honest Flow Was Good But Way Off Beat Thats A Slow Track You Were Way To Fast Lyrics Ok Not Good Way Wrong Again For That Beat Voice Is Good That They Got Wrong But You Need Better Deleviery And Wayyyyyyyy Better Lyrics Cuz That Was Wack Not Horrible I Heard Way Worse But Far From Hot

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-04, 04:06 AM   #22
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 9A49 5C03

this was nice.......................

.......u have a new kind of voice and ur quality wasnt so good.............

.........but other than that everything was good jus keep workin on it...........
Old 11-24-04, 07:51 AM   #23
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 3240 794D

i kno the quality was terrible, but funny empire ur the only one to say sumthin' negative, rofl , welcome back, and the only part that was off beat if u actually listen to the beat would be the beginning of the chorus, but thou shalt not argue, so whatever rofl...
Old 11-24-04, 08:04 AM   #24
hipnoticz
Flyweight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 29FE 5E1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF-RICAN ROYALE
was real decent for a first...nice to hear some female emcees...

ye not bad for ya first at all good job
Old 11-24-04, 08:15 AM   #25
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP: F751 2D88

props ma lyrics were st8 delivery was pretty decent to for ya first audio voice sounds good to over-all nice ish FAM -1NE-
Old 11-24-04, 09:15 AM   #26
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 050A A9D3

Had my doubts when you first started, your voice was real soft and high in the beginning. But as you continued, it got better in my eyes. I actually liked it, certainly for a first drop it was really nice. Quality wasn't all that good but that's no prob. I was feeling this one for real, way to go girl...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-04, 09:43 AM   #27
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 3240 794D

^word, much appreciated, normally I get female haterz as a female lyricist.. u and i d h prove that wrong, thanx Drama Q. pz...
Old 11-24-04, 02:54 PM   #28
J-Glass #77
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B90B FC58

Ye" I like this shit, but just for advice if you can flow more clear so people can understand u it would be a lot better. ALSO dON''T TRY TO SAY TO MUCH IN ONE BAR KEEP IT SIMPLE . SOMETIMES SAYING TO MUCH IN ONT ONE OR TWO BARS MAKES YOU FLOW SOUND RUSHED fEEL ME!!!!! YouR voice and sassyness plus, the beat is bangin. keep up the Good work ONE

jAY-GLASS #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by [~*Lady Fiya*~]
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159833

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159833

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159829

^following rules! Those are three i been left feedback to..

aight this my first track.. thought i wasn't gonna do audio?! lol, yea but uhm props to my boi Diabolic (fam alwayz) for the beat: Biggie and his deep vocals on the track, the rest of the vocals are all mine... tell me what y'all think (should i stick to text?) lol.. it's A.I. bitches..
Get At Me..
Lady Fiya

...My First Spit...