RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-04, 08:24 PM   #1
HOLSTER
Light Weight

Text Record: 7-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
what is mono file and stero file?

IP: 5043 32F4

ok, in the alkatracks process it says:

First you want to get your main vocals down, these will be mono files (like almost all of your vocals). Then you are going to want to do your “dubs”. Dubs are the bars/words that you want to emphasize in your verse. These will go on a separate track from your main vocals. (optionally on another track you can do adlibs, which are the things that puff daddy is famous for…the background talking, the “uh-huh’s” and “woooo’s” during the track)

Next is your chorus. Now You will notice that most chorus’ have a “chorus” effect added to them. I will show you how to do that shortly, first you have to record a few things. First you want to actually get down one mono track of the main chorus, just as you did with the main verse. Then on a separate track you want to record a stereo file of the same chorus, which can either be with more or less or the same emotion, it is up to you (you can switch the one track from mono to stereo by clicking the little button on the left hand side of the track that says “Rec L or Rec R” and by changing it to stereo).

COULD SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WAT STERO AND MONO FILE ARE!!! and how to do wats hes tlelin me too? i just dont understand how to make it stereo or mono!!!

HOLSTER
Old 02-02-04, 09:11 PM   #2
INsanity
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9490 C0F9

Opey shoulda banned you lol. It is imparatif that u know what Stereo and Mono is and the difference between the two. and due to the fact that u always post question and dont seem to do any research i aint gonna tell ur ass lol
Old 02-02-04, 09:52 PM   #3
HOLSTER
Light Weight

aaihgt thanx!!! hommie you was tonz of help, you got msn?? add me smooth_rymes20@hotmail.com!!!! cya ya dawg!!!

OH YAH and fuk you!!!!! you godam cunt!

HOLSTER
Old 02-02-04, 10:39 PM   #4
Soul-Full
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

MONO - one channel (either right or left as far as hardware goes, usually left) like your left speaker is mono, as is your right speaker.

Together they make stereo

but back in the day, though there was 2 speakers always, it was still a mono signal, meaning that both speakers recieved the same exact thing. Then one day they invented stereo.

On cool edit, a mono file is one big file (visualy) stereo file looks like 2 strips on top of each other.

I guess that was the slow person defenition.

whatever works for you

.OnE HuNeD'.

Originally Posted by sdizzle
any song i made with lyrics i didn't have a program to play the beat at the same time i recorded, so any song i made i spit acapella and tried to blend it into the best
Old 02-02-04, 11:09 PM   #5
HOLSTER
Light Weight

dam hommie, i leaarned sometin new!!! thanx!!! why do they got those hatin fools as the peeps that run this place? youd be good fo da job, lol id prolly ware you out to eh!!! lol it just pisses me off like, i been searching all day for dat then i have to ask and look wat this faggot rites!!!

"Opey shoulda banned you lol. It is imparatif that u know what Stereo and Mono is and the difference between the two. and due to the fact that u always post question and dont seem to do any research i aint gonna tell ur ass lol"!!!!....................... insanity- man get that shit out ya sig, no one wants ya fukin beats, you prolly make them by blowin in ya hands you silly muh fuker!!! fuk you

HOLSTER
Old 02-02-04, 11:13 PM   #6
INsanity
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6ACF 66A6

^^^lol

www.soundclick.com/54east

when u figure out how to plug a mic into ur computer and open cool edit speak to me untill then.......

.....i was gonna say something witty and clever but "Fuck You" seems to fit alot better so... FUCK YOU lol
Old 02-03-04, 02:12 AM   #7
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Text Record: 10-3
IP: 0815 C287

LMAO Holy shit *fell out of the chair laughing* haha

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-04, 09:36 PM   #8
micsbeatslife

Text Record: 0-1
if you dont know quit now

IP: A99A D4E4

wow