RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-06, 11:22 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

F*** the POLICE

IP: 64CA 6C26

PERIOD.

They are useless. The only reason people call police is for their ability to secure a situation by force. Well, GIVE ME YOUR AMMUNITION AND YOUR WEAPONS, cops, and I'll never call you again.

People need EMS and Firefighters. Police are arrogant, ill-mannered civil workers who need to learn how to work with the people they are SUPPOSED to protect.

I'm pissed because of this tragic situation that happened in Alexandria Virginia the other night. A teenager was shot and killed after a police officer allegedly "feared for his life" when the jeep the teen was riding in charged toward him. The cop was called because the kid and his friends allegedly ate and left without paying at IHOP. This disturbs me. The cop who acted in a wreckless and senseless manner is basically saying, "That teen's life isn't worth a meal at IHOP." There were 6 teens in the jeep when the unfortunate kid was shot. One of his friends reported on his myspace page that the officer jumped out in front of his jeep and started shooting. I think that's closer to the truth than the officer's account that the jeep was careening out of control and tried to run him down.

I can tell you exactly what happened. The cop had a damn attitude because he was relegated to acting as a security guard at a damn IHOP. So, he was bitter and pissed that he had to even deal with the situation. I've dealt with police on many occasions, and they ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a damn attitude.

I hope they fire that "cop" and put him UNDER the jail for homicide.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 02-27-06 at 11:31 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06, 11:28 PM   #2
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Give me their guns and ill handle myself, fuck the police is right.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-27-06, 11:35 PM   #4
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

werd, i hate cops, they dont gotta b cocky pricks n think theyre better then me, cuz im better then them so FUCK them, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 02-28-06, 12:07 AM   #5
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: FBB4 7728

not all cops are morons...but that one seems to be

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 12:11 AM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

shit...if some jeep was barreling at me...and i had a gun handy....

ida killed the fucker too
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 12:27 AM   #7
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3646 B2FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

your right.....the jeep is being used as weapon and if my life is put in jeopardy by some teenagesrs in a a jeep...i'll use whatever means necessary to save myself...kid deserved to be shot....if the alleged situation is true....then the cop was smart and did the right thing......i would of shot that kid as well....
Old 02-28-06, 01:42 AM   #8
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Your basing the whole police department on one case?

thats pretty fucking ignorant.

Police are the greatest, there job is to make the world safe. yeah there might be some prick cops but there are pricks in every profession.

And if a gang of kids came and raided your house and was raping your Wife, or well in your case Q your boyfriend (fucking fag) .. and say if you had the power to reach the phone.. you telling me you wouldn't phone the cops?

How about you look at all the good shit that the police have done. okay you fag.
Old 02-28-06, 07:34 AM   #9
Dios
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

the reason people say the cops are bad...is because when they make mistakes its 10x worse than a regular mistake...i mean when they make a mistake someone ends up loosing their life...or their life is ruined...thats big...and A LOT of cops do have an attitude because most of them don't want to be cops their real goal is becoming a detective or something of that sort and the requirement is that you have to be a cop for 2 years before getting promoted and some of those pissed of dumb asses cant cope with the fact that they might now be good enough for that...and to that dumb ass HERBNESS you cant just look at ALL THE GOOD cops do you have to look at all the bad...like shit u havent heard cops abuse people all the time, like during the huricane katrina shit...and you know that happens you cant deny that...and you can kind of relate the cops around the world to eachotha because they all stick togetha so if your partner is abusing people and he is the senior officer you will most likely follow his directions thats how that abusive shit gets started
Old 02-28-06, 08:03 AM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 1D55 F055

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

ida just moved out the way n stuff .
Old 02-28-06, 08:50 AM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
ida just moved out the way n stuff .

BINGO!

That cop could have moved out of the way and got his license #...

It wasn't even worth it.

ALl because he ate and ran?

pssf
Old 02-28-06, 08:54 AM   #12
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Yeah, because of one incident now I'm not gonna call the police if my little brother gets kidnapped.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-28-06, 09:22 AM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

I just heard on the news that Alexandria police have a policy that says, "Only fire on a vehicle if all other means have been exhausted, including moving out the way."

^^Also, in Washington, D.C., officers aren't even allowed to fire upon vehicles, unless it's extraordinary circumstances.

Here's what I think happened that night, a plausible account.

The teens DID eat and run. Hey, we've all done it at some point. They hopped in their jeep and tried to leave. As they turned the corner, the officer jumped in front of their car. The driver probably tried to swerve around the cop to escape the situation. The cop then fired 4 times into the jeep, killing NOT THE DRIVER, but a teen in the back seat.

It's terrible and it bothers me. Police need to review this and change policy ASAP. I may even write some letters just to express how I feel about this situation.
Old 02-28-06, 10:03 AM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7F06 D9FD

Wtf? So people are saying they'd shoot the kids too? In that case if anyone looks at me wrong I'm killing them strait up. Because I "fear for my life". And I'll kill anyone who I believe owns a gun. I'll kill everyone who wears suspicious clothes. Because its them or me right? Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to protect people's lives.
Old 02-28-06, 11:19 AM   #15
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
The teens DID eat and run. Hey, we've all done it at some point.

I've never done that. I mean, I didn't tip once, but that was because my friend took me out to lunch, and by the time I remembered that he didn't tip we had already driven away.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.