RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-09, 01:42 AM   #1
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
^how would that humilate me?i will just pull the thread where you are still living at home with NO job.....
as usual you disregarded all the evidence in this thread just like you parents have disregarded you since you were born......

lmao..wait till lk posts the chat where u were stalking her and begged her 2 drop me u even told her ud fly to toronto. then u said u would take a dick pic 4 her and write carlas dick on it..but then was 2 shook to send it so you lied an said u couldn't find the chord 4ur camera. then put on a front like never liked her.. but then u send her ur #??.. u r a true definition of a moron.. like is it even physically possible to be that fucking stupid??

rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooofffffllllll
Old 04-08-09, 11:09 AM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
lmao..wait till lk posts the chat where u were stalking her and begged her 2 drop me u even told her ud fly to toronto. then u said u would take a dick pic 4 her and write carlas dick on it..but then was 2 shook to send it so you lied an said u couldn't find the chord 4ur camera. then put on a front like never liked her.. but then u send her ur #??.. u r a true definition of a moron.. like is it even physically possible to be that fucking stupid??

So she does all this with other guys and u want to marry her? Lmfao!
Old 04-08-09, 11:17 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie

JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 11:27 AM   #4
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Quote:
JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

why in the fuck would i wanna call another dude?? is that your homo fantasy of me calling you or someshit?

lmao
Old 04-08-09, 12:49 PM   #5
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:

OWNED!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 01:11 PM   #6
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Quote:
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl @ you quoting yourself..
Old 04-09-09, 07:09 PM   #7
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:

OWNED!!!

owned?u aint owned SHIT cept a fuckin wendy's cup u fuckin broke ass frontin BITCH

ROFL@U SPENDIN 6 YEARS AT BARE HILL FACILITIES LOCKED UP WITH A BUNCHA MEN RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL U FUCKIN FAGGOT WE KNOW U GOT UR ANAL PROBED AND RAMMED

no wonder u're such fuckin hutthurt lil homo n so fucin uptight n dont know how to talk to girls i wouldnt touch u with a 90493204930249023234923049 mile pole u durty buttpirate ....

i was literally readin out our convo over the phone to AJ we were dyin laughin at u offerin up ur dick pic n makin excuses about ur cam cord frontin like u had a big one when everyone knows fat guys have lil weiners jroy's a fine example ...scratch fine cuz he's far from it rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote