RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Gene Pool 0 0%
spika 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-04, 02:10 PM   #1
spika

Spika vs Gene Pool

IP: 2F6E 7F9E

yo i want to battle you if you dont reply sayin you dont want to battle or you dont reply at all in 3 days, i win by the way im going first
Old 01-12-04, 02:28 PM   #2
spika

i wanna battle u because u tink your good when i finish with u u will wanna put your head in mud you have good lyrics but your dum so that why u dont take physics.
so ever 1 from rapbattle wants u off thats why ever1 walks by u they get a bad coff.im not being mean i read your lyrics but they just put me off.fuck this you wish u werent born when i finished with your ligaments will be torn i will blind u with my electrical blizzard your like harry potter but im the better wizzed im so slimy i will rip through u like a sharp lizard. i may be a begginer but wen i finish u will be put off your dinner,faget u cant test me you little faget your to ashamed to go to girls house because u got a maget,if i do lose it to make u happy one puff of a splif and youve gon wappy your so ashamed right u shit yourself so your mum makes u use nappeys.i finished this shit so how about u show wat a fool u are then u will tinking you wish you were as cool as me so let it be
Old 01-12-04, 02:33 PM   #3
/:Lyricsg:\

you need to elivate.
you are a begginner though so i will low you.
read the emergency wackness center for more info.
allright piece though.
Old 01-12-04, 03:06 PM   #4
spika

look shut the fuck up u ment 2 be da mate but u sayin im wack im so clad that you said that but after this i will break your back then u willbe a spag the one with a shitty computer with jetlag for the rest of your life you will be so depressed and stress u will need a fag,your wackka than wack surprised your evenon this battle show why onot just get wasted grab a hoe make sit there an lick your big toe your so scared you lye lo how about battleing someone u dont no , hey you copy lyrics of cannibus ryming u wish u were dying this is all your fault but guest wat im goin to finish u of with a "lightin bolt"so lets finish this battle to a hault
Old 01-12-04, 05:28 PM   #5
Zedd

IP: 906B CC3A

Yo dog you gotta make your verses so that people can read them
I mean hes right you ned to elevate.
Tr for starters grouping your punch lines together

i.e.
Your a wack rhymer it hard for me to see
that anyone that you know hyped you up to battle me