RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-06, 03:05 PM   #1
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
I got a question....about EXTACY

IP: B8B4 D1AE

who has done it....and what exactly does it do to ya...because me and the crew gonna get some of that shit....does it stay in your system a long time or waht?.....

someone school me right quick.....
Old 05-28-06, 03:07 PM   #2
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 62AE AF1F

it kills you quick as hell
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 03:23 PM   #3
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: 1E58 30DA

its the best feeling in the world its like busting a nut for 5 hours straight non stop but you have that feeling through out your body
Old 05-28-06, 03:24 PM   #4
locknes
its WU muthafucka

plus you hulocinate
Old 05-28-06, 03:26 PM   #5
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

...i told you ass already but let me stamp that shit... you need to pop a pill and start feelin villish villish villish.. just get some sticks some chicks and some good ass songs and do what lockness said....then you'll stay up all night cuz thats how we do it and in the mornin you feel depressed ... so go smoke a bong and take a nap.. you been 100% when you wake up
Old 05-28-06, 03:41 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

rofl, y'all aint know shit or something...

Ok look, take it from me Kaughn.

First off, it'll keep you blazed for about 7-11 hours depending how your body is and how much you take. I suggest you take one an a half pills since it's your first time. Also, roll up some joints, cuz when you blaze while you're on ex, it improves the buzz of the ex sooooooo much. Time goes by suuuuuuuper slow also. DO NOT watch TV or Play video games, that shit is boring as fuck when you're on ex. Also you're body is gonna feel extremely hot, avoid trying to take of your clothes to cool down... (lol) Also get lots of water prepared cuz you're gonna need to drink a lot of it, but don't drink too much cuz you won't be able to piss and if you drink too much your bladder will expload.

Chea! Have fun.
Old 05-28-06, 03:42 PM   #7
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
...i told you ass already but let me stamp that shit... you need to pop a pill and start feelin villish villish villish.. just get some sticks some chicks and some good ass songs and do what lockness said....then you'll stay up all night cuz thats how we do it and in the mornin you feel depressed ... so go smoke a bong and take a nap.. you been 100% when you wake up

yeah i smoke 3 joints when i do it cause you feel so shitty
o and dont do it again for like 3 weeks cause thats the time it takes for your endorphins to recover
Old 05-28-06, 03:43 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Oh ya, and fuck what these kids are saying, lmfaooooo

You DON'T feel bad the next day, actually you feel good the next day.
Old 05-28-06, 03:52 PM   #9
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Oh ya, and fuck what these kids are saying, lmfaooooo

You DON'T feel bad the next day, actually you feel good the next day.

you dont know shit ive done this shit and the day after have felt suicidal
Old 05-28-06, 03:53 PM   #10
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

k...ive taken ex many of times...it really depends on the setting your in... and dont take a half pill.. try to find out what there cut with...take a full pill and get rollin... rolling is never so intense that you cant control yourself....you do experience depression the day after.. mdma. the extacy drug removes seratonin from your endorphine glands and pumps it through your blood stream...its best to stay active.. pushups dancing and other to keep your blood pumpin and to get a better high...also stay hydrated....dont binge on water.. drink when your thirsty... but make sure you drink...chemicals in orange juice also increase the effect with extacy....the hard part about telling what extacy is going to do to you.. is what other drug was mdma cut with.......that part is your only real concern....you dont wanna be chompin on no meth pills...

+ after you start rolling you will start peaking where you feel extrememly good... then it seemsl ike your coming down... but you will constantly go up and down alot.. so when your feel like your coming down...dont take another pill just give it a lil bit....
Old 05-28-06, 03:59 PM   #11
Golden shellz
NOK

IP: D23A CB61

yall making it seem like that shit is great and dandy. Well i noe ur gonna go with their reviews. But all i noe is that it slows ur body down and yes u do get really really hot, and dont be surprised if u act like an a-hole.

Original N.O.K Member

Send a message via AIM to Golden shellz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 09:33 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
who has done it....and what exactly does it do to ya...because me and the crew gonna get some of that shit....does it stay in your system a long time or waht?.....

someone school me right quick.....

Yo...

I didnt see this before..

Bruz... Your gonna fucking love it...

It releases chems in your brain that make you have fun....

My advice is buy a few and take them throughout the night....
Old 05-30-06, 09:37 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DD97 F124

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
rofl, y'all aint know shit or something...

Ok look, take it from me Kaughn.

First off, it'll keep you blazed for about 7-11 hours depending how your body is and how much you take. I suggest you take one an a half pills since it's your first time. Also, roll up some joints, cuz when you blaze while you're on ex, it improves the buzz of the ex sooooooo much. Time goes by suuuuuuuper slow also. DO NOT watch TV or Play video games, that shit is boring as fuck when you're on ex. Also you're body is gonna feel extremely hot, avoid trying to take of your clothes to cool down... (lol) Also get lots of water prepared cuz you're gonna need to drink a lot of it, but don't drink too much cuz you won't be able to piss and if you drink too much your bladder will expload.

Chea! Have fun.

water = bad idea...drink water in moderation because when on X your body can't cope with too much water intake as the X effects something to do with the body coping with water

as a direct result of too much water you could infact drown your brain and cause a brain haemorage

few years back on the news major profile story at the time this girl took 1 X pill and drank heaps of water and THAT was what killed her...

so if you taking X be careful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 09:39 AM   #14
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 2098 F253

it takes all the seratonine (or however you spell it) in your brain and those are you "happy cells" and its bunches them all together to make you super happy and everything while your fucked up... if you smoke while on E it will increase you high ... i suggest you get alot of water or drinks because you have to stay hidrated... if you dont eat anything all day and take E then you will be alot more fuckedu p then you would be if you have a full stomach... listen to tecno to get you in a happy mood but throw in some rap because it gets boring after awhile listening to tecno... also once you take it dont put on the tecno listen to rap for like 30-45 minutes until you start to feel soemthing and then put in the tecno... dont think about it to much and dont be like when is it going to set in because if you are thinking about it the whole time you will feel nothing...

and thats all i gotta say.
Old 05-30-06, 09:40 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
water = bad idea...drink water in moderation because when on X your body can't cope with too much water intake as the X effects something to do with the body coping with water

as a direct result of too much water you could infact drown your brain and cause a brain haemorage

few years back on the news major profile story at the time this girl took 1 X pill and drank heaps of water and THAT was what killed her...

so if you taking X be careful...

Nah man... You have to drink water cause your mouth dries heaps quick...

She prolly drank A LOT of water to turn her brain to mush... I did actually see that story too a while back.....