RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-10, 08:37 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
I aint never tapped to nobody!!

IP: 6881 5420

I saw this fight on the Ultimate Fighter show this dude was talking bout "I'll go to sleep if you get me in a choke, I won't tap, I'd rather go to sleep"

Then he gets put into a triangle choke and taps out... that's a bitch-move

I've tapped out in practice and sparring and I've been choked unconscious cuz I didn't tap before but that's all it is, is practice.

I aint never tapped to nobody in a real fight, in a tournament, and I've never been submitted. Ive gotten to the point where I was sure I had no way out and was gonna pass out and I wanted to tap but my pride wouldn't let me and somehow managed to get my chin under, or rotate into a position where I could get out of the armlock. I would never tap to a choke I'd rather keep fighting and go unconscious trying to get out, shit... I don't even know If I'd tap to an armlock... I was just only sparring with my friend the other day and shit got a little heated and he almost broke my arm cuz I didn't tap but I managed to finally kick off the wall and roll out. It got hyper-extended though and now it's fucked up for my urban ops training this weekend but fuck it

thats true warrior mentality

point is don't say you'll go out rather then tapping on national television and then tap to a triangle choke

that was pussy
Old 09-24-10, 02:58 PM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

lol i saw that to, fuck that dude, if u say your not gonna tap then dont,but usually if its in a cage fight and the ref see's somethings broken then the ref will stop the fight..
ex, tim sylvia vs frank mir, when mir snapped sylvia's arm and he wanted to continue and didnt care,but the ref stopped it..or the actuall reason that the shoulder lock is called a kamura, is when the ref stopped the fight against one of the gracie's when the dude with the last name kamura popped out the gracie's shoulder cuz most of the gracie's refuse to tap,and he also wanted to continue even though his shoulder joint was popped out and his arm looked weird(hence the name kamura for the shoulder lock) but then you have situations like when forest griffin got his arm broke by that brazillian and the ref didnt catch it and he continued to fight and beat the guy up....and then you have the lydell vs franklin fight where franklin fought and won with a broken forarm..
but anyway, bottom line if you say your not gonna tap then dont..he was pry just trying to get in the other fighters heads, but thats why most loud mouths lose fights and generally have small mans syndrome.
in a cage i would tap in a last resort, real life depending on the situation i might,
but life or death obviously not....ever sence i started training ive been tapped out hundreds of times in training, ive bounced and put people in locks, but have never tapped in a real fight the only real fight ive been in sence ive known how to fight, 6 years now, was with my sisters bf, when he tackled me from behind and put me in a half ass choke that i broke out of, got kind of in side mount on him, went for an armbar he didnt like the feel of that so he moved his arm back which then transitioned into a kamura, then he went for my nuts and i pinned his arm with my knee then i thought he was gonna bite me so i put my shoulder under his chin and pinned him, almost did and could of ripped his shoulder out but decided not to and just held him there till he calmed down.....
but every chance i get ill avoid a real fight which almost never happens outside of work, im honestly the nicest guy in the world, i have nothing to prove thats what grappling and training is for, and thats just a friendly way of proving myself, which would be something to thee effect of ill bet you if you have me here i can get out of it like this, loser does 10 push ups..stuff like that......
but before i trained i was a fucking asshole tryed to fight everyone and their mother, ended up breaking my hand in a fight when i was 19 then i got invited to train with a really good trainor let my hand heal, thought i was tough shit my trainor whooped my ass and sence then ive been for the most part peacefull...lol
but also did you see when gsp let kochcheck see his list of fighters he was gonna pick?? shit was genius. something small but something sun tzu would have been proud of..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 09-24-10 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-24-10, 04:51 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 6881 5420

he's obviously a smart guy that GSP. And yea that was a great strategy because Koscheck would have gotten Johnson and Stevens if he picked Johnson first. And yea that dude was a bitch, I love Burce Leeroy what a fucking character man I really hope he wins but his stand up isn't that great... no boxing only kicks and at that he makes himself too obvious. Kid has a hell of a mouth on him though "I killed an alligator once!" lmfao

And yea training is w/e but in a tournament i'd never, ever tap to a choke
Old 09-25-10, 10:19 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 3999 2BF2

"I won't tap. I'll go to sleep if you get me in a choke, I won't tap, I'd rather go to sleep..........................*ahem* unless its a triangle choke, of course."