RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-04, 12:02 PM   #16
Jared LeftLion
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Cappo is the 1

IP: B3E0 8411

I'm feeling seriously feeling Cappo at the moment. He puts his tunes out with the P Brothers, who I know manage to shift units in NYC. If you want to check out some samples go to: www.leftlion.co.uk/articles.cfm/id/100
(if that's not too blatant a plug)
Old 03-24-04, 12:07 PM   #17
Jared LeftLion
New to RB

IP: B3E0 8411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrical MC
british rap is shit....

Nice to see you keeping an open mind Lyrical....
Old 03-24-04, 06:05 PM   #18
Moto
New to RB

IP: BB9B 1CFA

Firstly brit rap aint shit - it just aint progressed as much as the U.S its still underground. As for the U.K not being tough. If you aint been there you wouldnt know. It aint on scale to the U.S coz look at the size of it. Still enough shootings and stabbings to make it unsafe. Go to peckham or brixton or croydon then see if it aint tough.

Listen to Jehst or Phi-Life or Taskforce. You cant judge the whole british rap scene on Dizze Rascal which isnt true hip-hop its kinda a mix of hip hop, garage and drum n bass. Jehst the truest. 1
Old 03-28-04, 09:19 AM   #19
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: C901 2A51

nah he is garbage my boi from newyork like his ass he is a wack rapper i guess cuz its something new

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-04, 01:20 PM   #20
A-Cubed
New to RB

IP: 3F0A F825

i think a lot of brit rap is shit n im from England!!!
i live in blackpool n y'all wud think its a nice holiday resdort well is it fuck...
ive had 7 attempted knivin's and a gun pulled on me...i no several rape victims,murder arson, this ainyt da half of it...drugs and violent people really run da street6s over here behind da closed doors n y'all dont no shit unless u bin round here!

i bin to most of london Braxton etc n its shit aiight...

Brit rap can b ok n i'll send my demo wit da rest of my crew etc if u wanna sample!

Peadce...

A-Cubed
Old 04-04-04, 11:46 AM   #21
Kobra
Venom Personified

Text Record: 11-15
IP: D7A4 DB87

some parts of the UK can be as rough as U.S i mean i live nr. Blackpool 'n' as Cubed says it aint the nice seaside resort people say it is especcially if you go into grange park. A couple of monthss ago a guy got stabbed in his own house and infront of his own grandma. Brixton n Peckham are rough so's Moss Side n some parts of Birmingham. Preston can be rough too

Peace
Kobra
-1-
Old 04-25-04, 09:21 AM   #22
Darkman
darkmanner

IP: F3B7 67E1

All you people who say da UK ain't ghetto need to go Brixton, Hackney and places like dat. Heads down there don't care you are or where you come from cos they will deal with you all da same. It ain't right but dat's da way it is...
Old 04-25-04, 11:27 AM   #23
Perpetu-ill
New to RB

IP: B0B5 0373

soyy but, british might have tough ghettos, but ii dont think it will come close near as hard as la, ny, stl, and all them cities, im not being ignorant or antyhing but i dont think britain has crime infested ghettos like the us.

nicaragua has tougher ghettos than britain, nicaragua, brazial all them countries in latin america are filled with large numbers of gangs

well about dizzie, he isnt hip-hop, he does garage, but i like him
Old 04-25-04, 05:27 PM   #24
Verse190
Flyweight

IP: B396 1701

personally im fuckin amazed at alla you. if yall was really ghetto or whatever yall wanna call it, you would know that it aint bout being the fuckin victem, reppin about being from places with shootin and stabbin. take a fuckin look at yourself. be serious. dizzy got his shit going, and hes going good. leave it at that. but as for keepin it street, please dont confuse your pride with shit that leads to the exploitation of the ghetto like all that pussy little bow wow bullshit. love your city, not your reputation.
Old 04-25-04, 05:31 PM   #25
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: DF7B C8F7

Fuck yo hood british rap aint shit , we got talent while you have CHINGY so there you go.
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 04-25-04, 07:04 PM   #26
Perpetu-ill
New to RB

IP: 49C9 9B4B

chingy?

ha ha ha

dizzie aint rap, stupid

its garage, its a faster pace than hip-hop
but dizze rascal is tight

LOOK SHARP BITCHES!
Old 04-26-04, 01:47 AM   #27
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

I've never enjoyed it
Old 05-02-04, 04:26 PM   #28
burty
New to RB

Text Record: 1-2
uk

IP: EED2 4F8F

i consider myself lucky.i live in a quiet part of the uk called the westcountry in the south west of england.the nearset cities to me are exeter and plymouth.like anyone else ive had experiences of violence.some quite frightening.and i dont think its anything to "big up".i know some guys in my town who have lived in london and ive heard some pretty nasty horror stories.one involved a london pub.the chap who told me is a respectable hard working family man who had to carry a bat around for protection.he was in a pub where a merry punter was happily singing to a tune when a local took a disliking to it and told him to stop.the man didnt.he carryed on until the other chap launched himself across the table and bit off his nose.real thuggism.brutal,harsh and vile.britain has some extremely rough brutal areas.i wouldnt even consider stepping foot in them.you wannabe gangsta rappers have got to take your heads out your arses and look at the facts.the only people profiting out of gangsta rap are sat in exec offices.its also stupid to think you have to be from some hard as fuck ghetto just to be credible.thats narrow minded.and when it comes to rap in general,rap is just one form of music.thats all it is.music.to say british rap is shit cos it aint hard is as arrogant as me telling you what your life is like or what you feel.britain is a different culture.and if you are a true follower of rap then you'll understand that culture is fundamental to rap music.not guns and ghettos.i wont deny that british hip hop is directly influenced by its american origins but given time it will get its own flavour.and besides,the real crux is i couldnt give a fuck if you were a pistol packing gansta,if you aint got skills then you aint shit in rap period.....sorry for babbling on but that shit really got under my skin...peace....
Send a message via Yahoo to burty   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-04, 05:48 PM   #29
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: F37A EC89

i think he sucks but im also from america were we have real music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-04, 12:10 AM   #30
stella
This is my first post!

IP: 3450 F354

all you guys saying England the most un ghetto place? then saying you never been there - haha. I mean what the fuck you fattys talkinga bout, the 'most unghetto place' as you put it. Thinking on your fucking no brain logic America cause is the most 'un ghettoist' because its the most richest

All you cunts coming in england trying to be gangster I would just smack you in the face and tell you to fuckoff. :laugh2