RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-05, 05:56 PM   #31
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

^How do you know hed still be out killing people?

You cant even say that, because things happen for a reason.. if he didnt get arrested, maybe it would be a little girl that would have made him see the truth.

Its like when a friend dies, everyone starts saying 'if only I was there'... he would die no matter what, if you were there to save him from gettin shot or w/e.. he might have had a heart attack in his sleep.

But anyway.. Tookie shouldnt be free'd, he killed 4 people an he IS on Death Row but keepin him alive should be an option.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-21-05, 08:15 PM   #32
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

To All Those Who Said No

Talk To Him

You Will Change Your Mind
Old 08-21-05, 08:21 PM   #33
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

^Dog, it has nothin to do with knowing the guy. Murder is murder.. even if it was Mother fuckin theresa that killed someone, you still have to pay for what you done.

Im a huge fan of Tookie an his books are amazing but let a guy off Death Row for good behaviour? Wont happen.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-22-05, 12:19 AM   #34
Poetic Tragedy
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 17A8 F574

its not just good behaviour he has ultimatly changed his ways and has done so much in the world in his 24 years in death row then most of you will ever do in your whole life time....I personally think he shud be realesed from death row and atleast put into a different prison...where he can atleast see flows and stuff...

Send a message via AIM to Poetic Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Poetic Tragedy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 01:52 AM   #35
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

so then every fuckin killer can write childrens books and get a get outa jail free card...please this is rediculous if he was smart enough to create the crips dont insult his intelligence and act like we all dont know that he purposely did these "good things" to get outa jail and make himself look good. its funny how ppl only find god wen theyre in jail and not before they commit their crimes. and its even worse that these killers get your suport when it coulda been your mom dads brothers sisters or friends murdered. if anything it is his duty as a human to bring as much good into the world as he can for taking 4 lives out if it, so making thse childrens books and acting good and being a positive influence is something he should be required to do because no matter what he does he still ended 4 ppls lives.
Old 08-22-05, 07:39 AM   #36
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
so then every fuckin killer can write childrens books and get a get outa jail free card...please this is rediculous if he was smart enough to create the crips dont insult his intelligence and act like we all dont know that he purposely did these "good things" to get outa jail and make himself look good. its funny how ppl only find god wen theyre in jail and not before they commit their crimes. and its even worse that these killers get your suport when it coulda been your mom dads brothers sisters or friends murdered. if anything it is his duty as a human to bring as much good into the world as he can for taking 4 lives out if it, so making thse childrens books and acting good and being a positive influence is something he should be required to do because no matter what he does he still ended 4 ppls lives.

If anything Jail is what knocks sense into a person, not everyone but a good share. Media glorifies prison.. it aint no joke son, my uncle jus got out of jail an I have a few friends there.

Besides, hes trying to undo what he did, its not fuckin childrens books, it aint like hes sayin a few scriptures an getting out of jail. If he truly hasnt changed he wouldnt try to undo what he started an actually save people from makin the same mistakes.

You definetly speak like a high class rich white American.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-22-05, 08:19 AM   #37
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON

I agree, i dont think u talk like a 'rich white american', i think ur puttin urself in the shoes of someone that its happened to and seeing it for what it is. he killed 4 ppl, who had families who are all serving the 'life sentence' , y should he get out? Ok, hes a 'reformed character' but thats the point of prison to rehabilitate if ur in for minor offences but if ur in for major offences (murder) then it is for punishment.

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 08-22-05, 08:33 AM   #38
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 3811 5E44

Let's take a look at who Tookie killed.....

They was all gang members, therefor one can only assume those gang members he did kill, given the chance would of killed him first.......

I think Tookie is a new man, an he realizes what he did was wrong, he writes childrens books an is doin his upmost too keep street crime to a minimal....I say he's done the crime, he's served his time.....now he should be a free man.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 01:40 PM   #40
DON
Middle Weight

he killed 4 ppl. hes an animal it dont matter if he did it for money or gave us the excuse that the white man made him do it. he killed ppl there isnt any changing it, its his duty as a person to try and bring as much good back into the world as he can for the lives he took out. jail is supposed to change ppl and it wouldnt be right that he could kill somebdoy and get away with it because he served even 100 years.
Old 08-22-05, 05:50 PM   #41
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

Its Not Like He ONLY Killed 4 People

He's Killed At Least Up YTo 200 So Take That Into Account
Old 08-23-05, 03:33 PM   #42
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 489C D2BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juss 0ne
Hahaha.. Man up an pay for his crimes?

This kid is too focused on net-gangsterism. I cant believe you said he needs to man up.. this kid should be banned from this area, clearly intellectual discussions is not his forte.

Hes on Death Row.. do you realize what its like to be in line to DIE? Most guys on death row do absolutely nothing but cry an go crazy when they are there. This guy has chosen to use his perdicament for the better, chose to educate the youth of today to spare their lives an help them escape a similar fate as him. An you have the balls to tell this guy to Man up?

Shut the fuck up, an I mean that in the nicest way.

That was well put Juss One - some people take their lives for granted. Life is not a straight path that we or our parents are given manuals for. Circumstances and misguided blunders is what can lead us to our own destruction. But then, even though we do fuck up, we have the ability to define our our destiny by learning from them. I have lived a roughish life, but I can never know what stephen williams lived and I will never judge him for the crimes that he commited. I just know that I will fight for my own life if it came to the crunch. I think I am drifting.

My stand point here is to get this man off death row - how can a man be internationally reknowned as a nobel peace winner and lose 24 appeals? A lot of government money is being wasted to incarcerate him and even with the eventual execution. I don't like that word.

I would like to learn more about this man's accomplishments and what he also done on the street. There is no such thing as a laugh and joke when it comes to street life - survival of the fittest - people die everyday. I am sorry to be the one to say it. I do not condone it though. Never.
Old 08-23-05, 03:38 PM   #43
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 489C D2BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
Let's take a look at who Tookie killed.....

They was all gang members, therefor one can only assume those gang members he did kill, given the chance would of killed him first.......

I think Tookie is a new man, an he realizes what he did was wrong, he writes childrens books an is doin his upmost too keep street crime to a minimal....I say he's done the crime, he's served his time.....now he should be a free man.

This is the point that I attempted to get across - I am glad that someone had a clearer picture - the fact that the people who were killed were gangsters and the lifestyle that they were all living should be taken into account.
Old 08-23-05, 05:34 PM   #44
DON
Middle Weight

well under the law of the united states everyone is equal so your ollogical way of thinkign would be correct if you moved to a country where the murder rate was higher than the birthrate and a governament didnt exist. gang life isnt an excuse
Old 08-23-05, 06:57 PM   #45
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

^You cant possibly be standing up for the US governments laws. Thas whats wrong with the whole thing in the first place.. how can someone who obviouisly is into Hip Hop lifestyle sit an say 'the government says were all equal'?

Thas bullshit. We're all equal in Gods eyes, definetly not the US government. Hes probably on Death Row in the first place because of not being equal, if it was an upper class white male that killed 4 people would he be on Death Row? Dont hide from the truth.

Nobody is equal when it comes to laws.. hard fact to face but its the truth. Just take into account all the celebrities.

You say 'we're all equal'.. but you cant tell me, killing 4 gangstas about to take your life is the same as walking into a elementary school an killing 4 little kids. Cause thas what you say when you make a statement like that.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5