RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-06, 05:08 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
You really think you think freely?

IP: 0B90 96F9

Nos, you are conditioned as fuck. And you dont even realise it.
Old 08-08-06, 05:24 AM   #2
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ACE6 26D7

i believe i think as freely as i am able to. of course there are other factors, such as media, limited information provided by the government to shape our thoughts and beliefs.

but then again, what if all this stuff is made p and there really is no conspiracies and shit and its just hyper activity of our brain. =/

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 08-08-06, 05:58 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

This reality we live in though, it isnt shaped by us. It is shaped by the people who are in positions of authority.

Its like we are being built up to fit a mould, and the world we see is completely different to what it would be if we lived in our own reality.
Old 08-08-06, 09:53 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 949D 8753

Man it aint just people in power..

Weve been shaped by countless generations before us, weve been shaped by conditions of the past, weve been shaped by new scientific knowledge brought forward through the last 4 centuries, were shaped by positions of the solar system reletive to our birth to an extent, etc etc etc..

We all are just a product of whats put infront of us since birth corresponding to what our brain decides to make of it.

Sure you could say we think freely to an extent, but naturally if a child is kept in a cave for the first 20 years of his/her life, they would not even think on the same terms as we do because they would not have been conditioned to posess the same knowledge we posess.

However on a different front, if someone chose to believe the world is just a big computer generated dynamic graphic display unit infront of their eyes.. They definatly would be free to do so on the basis of, who the fucks gonna stop them?

So it really just depends how you look at it.....
Old 08-08-06, 10:04 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

So you realize that you are living in an alternate reality, that is not actually your own?

Well then I guess you can decide whether to go with the abstraction, or live in your own reality. By the way, by living in your own reality I don't mean cutting yourself off from this created society. Its not like that at all.

We have just become so screwed up as a race, we dont even realize the most basic fundamental facts of our existence.

What I've realized is people dont give a shit though. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I just need to accept these people instead of having contempt for them because it will only lead to bad things. While im with my friends talking about how fucked up those cunts are having their minds controlled and living pointless lives, theyre on their side talking to their friends about those cunts that are off the rails and are so out there they have lost touch with reality.
Old 08-08-06, 10:26 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 949D 8753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So you realize that you are living in an alternate reality, that is not actually your own?

Well then I guess you can decide whether to go with the abstraction, or live in your own reality. By the way, by living in your own reality I don't mean cutting yourself off from this created society. Its not like that at all.

We have just become so screwed up as a race, we dont even realize the most basic fundamental facts of our existence.

What I've realized is people dont give a shit though. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I just need to accept these people instead of having contempt for them because it will only lead to bad things. While im with my friends talking about how fucked up those cunts are having their minds controlled and living pointless lives, theyre on their side talking to their friends about those cunts that are off the rails and are so out there they have lost touch with reality.

A big misconception smart people often have is in generalising the rest of humanity as being a pathetic mess of un-interlectual lemmings based on the acts of the majority.

There are smart people out there, millions of them.

However, its becomming increasingly evident the effects of pop culture systematically numbing down our people to the point where kids these days often actually think its cool to be dumb, and are too worried about the day to day social lives of them and their friends to even consider versing their minds on higher concepts that the simple minded would deem as being "boring" or "over their heads"..

You know, I think a large portion of whats gone wrong in human culture these days is the powers that be are controlled to a large extent by the media who basically are doing their best to adapt to public opinion on a constant basis.

These days the every day people are getting more and more of a say and we have far less of a divide between high and low class society. I wouldnt only blame government mind control and things like that on where we are going wrong as a race dude..

I think to a large extent its our new found apreciation of the wider public opinion outside of academic and interlectual circles. But I'll leave it at that to avoid writing a 10000 word essay on something that isnt really worth the effort.

yep..
Old 08-08-06, 04:28 PM   #7
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ACE6 26D7

damn i feel what both ya'll are saying.

omb, you were talking about living in our own reality, but what other way is there to do that than to remove ourselves from the "problem" ?

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 08-09-06, 05:11 AM   #8
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

Somewhat.

Do I have to give a detailed answer, or does that suffice?