RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-07, 02:38 AM   #16
~Phenom~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8925 E2B6

I read a stat in the National Post a week or two ago that said (here in Canada anyways) the divorce rate is 62 or 63% (cant remember which one). But dayum. If you get married - you got less than half a chance at it working lol. Jus thought I'd add that.

Old 07-29-07, 08:30 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
how many kids helplessly watch their families split up after the long dreadful experience of witnessing their parents fight and argue or even possibly become associated with domestic abuse, cheating, alcoholism, and more?

if our government wouldnt allow divorces think how much more careful men and women would be in their decisions to marry. it would lead our people to be more accurate in who is right for a happy family lifestyle and who isnt. people are freely given the option to back out of a marriage when their too far in causing it to effect the lifes of their offspring. maybe people would make less poor decisions in who they marry and it would prevent women from using men to get money through child support.

i dunno just my opinion

I respect your opinion completely...and don't necessarily disagree with it...but divorces impact on kids is circumstancial...You have to raise your child from the beginning...to be an understanding individual...now obviously the type of understanding that is required to not have serious short term or long term mental effects on a child isn't necessarily possible by younger ones....but in a lot of cases...divorces impact on children is the parents fault, not because of the divorce itself..but because of the way it was handled.

Now, the problem with your suggestion of making it illegal. If it was illegal...it wouldn't stop people from getting married hardly at all..some yes...but most people really feel like they are in love at the time...and whatever obstacles come before them...will be worked out...well....people get tired of eachother sometimes...and divorce is any easy way out....so all making it illegal would do, is force people to stay together against their will...which is illegal...and people just wouldn't get divorced..they could still seperate...and be married..and see other people...and live their own lives...and im willing to bet...that the ammount of people who actually stay together because divorce is illegal...and their kids are better off for it....there will still be part who seperate anyways....not to mention that the idea of being trapped with someone is going to bring out the worst in some...which is going to be worse for the children...so either way...it's lose lose

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote