RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-07, 10:49 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
Copyright infringement.

IP: D2BE 2A40

I know this is nothing too profound...But i was just curious as to what everyone thought about copyright infringement?

Religiously, do you think that it is considered stealing?

and what would jesus say if he had known that people would eventually put prices on things that have no business wearing a price tag, as far as whether or not it is acceptble by religious standards to ignore copyright laws.(this is mere speculation of course)

I mean seriously. Man has exploited things we used hold as sacred....so sacred that is was to be shared with everyone.

I will not be suprised if it will cost us money just to get in the door of church in the future.

How do all of you feel about this personally?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 12:32 AM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C45 839C

it does cost money to get in the door, a nice out fit, gas prices, tithing. and no i don't think its stealing b/c its too easy to do and always will.
and also i'm not a lawyer so i dont understand the law enough to even abide by it. like theres many loop wholes in a lot of laws and just because not everyone is smart enough to find the wholes makes certain things illegal for some but not for others.
i basically think every written law is dumb because of the same reasons.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 12:43 AM   #3
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Jay-Z doesn't need to get another Rolex quickly.

And Immortal Technique doesn't want one.
Old 07-31-07, 12:55 AM   #4
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

God sure as fuck didn't tell anyone they had to dress nice to get into a church. Because God didn't even imply churches. Followers created shrines in which they stayed, who influenced towns and soon to be other towns and castles. Then when a Region of people who believed in God decided they were a region, they attacked other regions in crusades to enforce their beliefs. Churches were not only a way to show who you were with (God Or Satan In The Eyes Of A Christian) but a way to install their God into your homeland when they invaded. All they needed to do was eradicate the non-believers, and all who converted were to attend church. Simple and easy. This is why Church was Law when pilgrims first came to America. And this is why we had wars and the one God we chose, that was the God of the Bible was what was believed by the group of writers of the constitution & declaration, and that's what all the children of future 100's of years were to speak in the national anthem and that is why our dollar bills used to and still might in some cases include the word "God" on them.

So fuck whatever made you believe that church needs a nice outfit, it's just a social standard to be as natural as you can, and without leaves covering your sex parts, dressing nice is the best we can do today, granted anyone attempts/cares anymore.

As long as you are there for purpose of the Lord, they don't care, and shouldn't. Any church owner who does, is Religiously Forceful and should be informed of it.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|

Last edited by 2v : 07-31-07 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-31-07, 01:00 AM   #5
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
God sure as fuck didn't tell anyone they had to dress nice to get into a church. Because God didn't even imply churches. Followers created shrines in which they stayed, who influenced towns and soon to be other towns and castles. Then when a Region of people who believed in God decided they were a region, they attacked other regions in crusades to enforce their beliefs.

So fuck whatever made you believe that church needs a nice outfit, it's just a social standard to be as natural as you can, and without leaves covering your sex parts, dressing nice is the best we can do today, granted anyone attempts/cares anymore.

As long as you are there for purpose of the Lord, they don't care, and shouldn't. Any church owner who does, is Religiously Forceful and should be informed of it.

word.

and wtf @ churches who ask you to pay to get in monthly and all that shit.
Old 07-31-07, 01:00 AM   #6
сварливый

I edited it to make it longer. Sry I wasn't quick enough to catch your post.
Old 07-31-07, 01:02 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

that is sort of besides the point though. Because once again, it's people putting a price on something that is in reality, priceless. It's a shitty world..I know. Most opportunities that people need to suceed in something they love comes with a price. And i mean that literally. the world, and america especially. Has put a price tag on what we've been bred to believe is success.

But that's a condition that isn't going to change soon, if at all.

I'm just curious about your own personal feelings..ignore the facts...and try and decide whether your morals go against it, or if you feel like it's unfair to say that you are not deserving of the only universal language.

i made this thread speaking of music...i know copyright goes wayyyyy beyond that...and feel free to post your feelings on that as well...but I was personally reffering to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
it does cost money to get in the door, a nice out fit, gas prices, tithing. and no i don't think its stealing b/c its too easy to do and always will.
and also i'm not a lawyer so i dont understand the law enough to even abide by it. like theres many loop wholes in a lot of laws and just because not everyone is smart enough to find the wholes makes certain things illegal for some but not for others.
i basically think every written law is dumb because of the same reasons.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 01:23 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
God sure as fuck didn't tell anyone they had to dress nice to get into a church. Because God didn't even imply churches. Followers created shrines in which they stayed, who influenced towns and soon to be other towns and castles. Then when a Region of people who believed in God decided they were a region, they attacked other regions in crusades to enforce their beliefs. Churches were not only a way to show who you were with (God Or Satan In The Eyes Of A Christian) but a way to install their God into your homeland when they invaded. All they needed to do was eradicate the non-believers, and all who converted were to attend church. Simple and easy. This is why Church was Law when pilgrims first came to America. And this is why we had wars and the one God we chose, that was the God of the Bible was what was believed by the group of writers of the constitution & declaration, and that's what all the children of future 100's of years were to speak in the national anthem and that is why our dollar bills used to and still might in some cases include the word "God" on them.

Interesting approach. I like it.

Speaking from a religious side(i know you were using it as an example, and not preaching)

Let's say that people who enforce copyright infringement laws, cracked down. And arrested everyone who participated.

Is it possible that you could be doing a dis-service to your God, by allowing others to place you into a postion where it is a lot more difficult to be constructive?

Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God.

Literally speaking, if there is a single file line of people. And physically, the person in front can see jesus for themselves. The farther the people are, the harder it is for the to see. But they can see those infront of them.

Metaphorically speaking, God is everywhere. so this physical lines only purpose isn't really to see jesus physically, but to understand.

metaphorically speaking again, if prison keeps you from walking a physical path, how is it you can lead others?

I know this might seem confusing, and it's definately nonsense to mix tangibles with intangibles like I did...but I am speaking hypothetically.

On the other hand. Would it upset God that you feared your equal, more than you trusted your God.

Personally, from a bible standpoint. I know that suffering is not connected with action. So if you are to suffer because of your actions. According to God's word. It is coincidence. So in the end...all that really matters is your faith in God.

Atleast, that's what I interpreted the book of job as.

This was also before the new testement though. So maybe it loses some relevance in some cases.

sorry my thoughts are sort of sporadic and not very concise right now. I just took a bunch of nyquil to the dome....Everything i've said makes sense to me..hopefully I explained my thoughts well enough.

And i'm not suggesting anything here, there is no wrong or right answer...i'm just interested in how people feel about this individually.

Old 07-31-07, 02:39 AM   #9
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C45 839C

u should have picked a topic more precise to actually get a detailed relevant answer.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 03:04 AM   #10
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
u should have picked a topic more precise to actually get a detailed relevant answer.

If i desired a detailed, more relevant answer. I would have.

As I said, there is no wrong or right answer. I am just interested in what people think.

By not making this completely precise and concrete, it is encouraging a thought process that isn't related to logic. It is simply what you see as fit in your own reality.

What you should have said is, I am having a hard time coming up with a logical answer for something so illogical.

Which is fine, just remember. You don't need a logical answer.

You could say, "I feel like monkeys cross dress when the zoo keeper goes home"

And chances are, I won't understand what you're thinking. But atleast your thinking outside of logic

and I can guess, and that will make me think.

so, it's win win.

Old 07-31-07, 03:08 AM   #11
сварливый

"Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God."

I'm not quite understanding what you're getting at and I'll break it down for you to help sort out for me to understand your point:

Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. <- Is this a question?

But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. <- you're saying that people have to be... children? To follow your ways? Be more specific that was really my best guess lol.
But because of that interpretation I'd be considering the first birth of male & female, or Christ, could be the starting point of sins and when people stop caring about them so much that the world ends.

lol. if it was a bible metaphor.

"Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God"

lol. That's 100% true about people who want to be higher spirited and felt. They want more in the after-life than everyone around them and that's a bet lol

"Literally speaking, if there is a single file line of people. And physically, the person in front can see jesus for themselves. The farther the people are, the harder it is for the to see. But they can see those infront of them."

I don't quite think this may have a metaphor to it. Where did you get this information? I'd like to take note of it and improvise. lol

Last edited by 2v : 07-31-07 at 03:13 AM.
Old 07-31-07, 03:16 AM   #12
сварливый

"Would it upset God that you feared your equal, more than you trusted your God."

I'm assuming this is a question or perhaps just a blurted thought which would explain most of your sentences. (No insult intended)

But .. Would you like to believe God gets upset when 1 person out of billions fear their equal?

Think about that and answer it please, and don't be complex about it. Make it like 1 sentence tops.
Old 07-31-07, 03:42 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"Would it upset God that you feared your equal, more than you trusted your God."

I'm assuming this is a question or perhaps just a blurted thought which would explain most of your sentences. (No insult intended)

But .. Would you like to believe God gets upset when 1 person out of billions fear their equal?

Think about that and answer it please, and don't be complex about it. Make it like 1 sentence tops.

It's an idea to help explain what i was saying earlier.

I would like to believe that God doesn't exist period.
Besides that, it's not fearing your equal that is the issue i presented.
The issue is the options you have. You have an option to submit to the fear of your equal, rather than trusting that God will take care of you, sooner or later, if you do not submit to anybody but him.

Now, to answer YOUR question. Assuming I believe in God, I would like to believe that he would not be upset with 1 person out of billions because that one person is fearful. But that he would be upset with all people because they have given that one reason to fear in the first place.