RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-07, 05:30 AM   #1
сварливый

When life adds up. (Story/Thread/Informational/Discussion)

IP: 30B6 8894

You are a human. Of matter.

You live in a materialistic world.

The grass is a material, you use it as such. You feed cows with it and like to walk on it. The ground is made of material, crushed rocks and small fragments of mud. Rocks, trees, bushes. From the sand and bushes and trees you've created plastic and carved wood and built homes constructively to create a casual, comfortable, human life.

Then you grow old and you are forced to work 3 jobs and take care of bum ass kids in America, and hope you don't die before you've reached the amount of money you need to afford a life threatening operation because you're most likely probably in debt anyway.

But that's beside the point, When you axe at a tree, it falls.
When you kick a rock, it flies.

When you transfer motion to another thing it will react somehow and in someway.

A black hole will eat you and I'm not sure do what else.

A sun will of course burn you up.

An outer space will choke your ass to death without a suit. (The act of having nothing in the atmosphere to transfer oxygen with so the oxygen immediately escapes the body and you implode)

Anyway, my point is not this.

We are made of matter and we have a body that is built to sense matter. There are things we can't see or feel but they effect us, such as carbon dioxide. Water shifts around the world due to gravity and landscape, and it creates wind. (a mass amount of water, remember, I have a personal belief that the world did not contain wind until a massive flood and spurt of water.)

We feel this and know of it's existence, we contribute to it as well as we thrive on it. In other words: We Fart, Breathe, Burp, Gasp, Hiccup, Snort, etc.

Okay. Now let me get to the point.

Something will always be there in your universe. Why? Because we are a substance that is shared throughout the entire universe, matter toppled on other matter, on other matter, on other matter. And in this matter is a sensible being with (you probably could guess it) senses. We feel, see, hear, taste, and smell. Of course a rock does not sense us because a rock hasn't the organs/body to do it. it isn't of same structure or function.

Anyway,
Our eyes can only see so much matter, we need microscopes to see small matter. Just like we need hearing aids when we go deaf. (too much noise will make us deaf by destruction of ear drum) We need condiments to enhance our taste, and we need to whiff to get a better experience of smells.

The mind is of matter also - the functioning tool that makes all bodies work and move, an organ, it's built of matter with living germs in and around it to help it survive. Your body is a battleground for bacteria and there are ways to be healthy by interacting the "right way" to ourselves and through our surroundings. i.e. eating good foods, having healthy sex lives, exercising.

We need to live on to continue the human race and because we feel we are important to the world we have the urge to live on. If no one felt they were worth anything and everything was meaningless, no one would care or do anything to survive. They'd just do their best to not die painfully OR try and go out with a bang. lmao.

Now, my point is, Absolute nothingness means the opposite of our existence so our only comprehension of nothingness being absolute is black, nothingness and no existence whatsoever in no amount of space or time because there is no space in the nothing that is in we should say existence.

But you see, light effects how a human sees and we see colors like black, white, purple, red, etc. So why would a human choose black as the color of nothingness?
The Answer(s) are Quite Clear, and only of three possible reasons:

A. It's because that's the closest thing we know to nothingness. Is space. The blackness above our head at night with nothing in it but light shining through it. Beams of light, that in which we see as any color portrayed because light is the only reason color exists in our head. Without light everything would be black.

B. Black and White are not colors but the end contrast of each color, whether closer to light or dark, exist in those realms. So it's not that Humans pick a "color", they just have a choice of either black or white to represent their nothingness.

C. Nothingness is not of any color, it is Not to be Explained because Nothingness has No attributes about it and is the best example of itself.

The answer is obviously C., but what do you think? Every one human's belief in reasoning for something would be the reason they themselves do it so it is an obvious possible candidate for any situation that makes an option exist and possibly considered.

Now, let's take this in a slightly different approach, in-fact, it's sort of a way to get through to the people who could not be persuaded by the above that nothing exists as long as something does.

Alright, beginning this I'll make up a hypothetical situation and in it, let's take away your sense of sight. The universe is black, but why do you keep existing? Because you can feel it, hear it, taste it, and smell it still, right?

Then let's take away your sense of smell. You got punched in the nose and no longer have the brain sense or smell. That's fine, I mean hell, you can still hear, taste, and feel.

Now let's take away your sense of taste, you no longer enjoy fine foods and can eat whatever you want. This is a problem which means you can't go grocery shopping for yourself because you could be eating a bush instead of a salad, Who knows? You can't see.

It's okay though! Why? You can still hear. Someone told you "this is salad" and you had a nice meal to fill you up 'cuz that's all it's good for. but that shortly came to an end when you were at a party and hearing the festivities, and sitting on the couch. your eyes are closed because you have no use for them, someone thinks you're drunk and ruining the party so they blast your ears out with fog horns. You're now deaf in both ears because he/she/they used two of them on each ear.

Now you can't Hear, See, Taste, or Smell.

You can only feel, your world is at an end and you have no reason to live, but that's not all, while you went deaf you left the house in a panic to call 911 and didn't see where you were going. You got hit by a car and you are paralyzed from the neck down.

You can no longer taste, hear, feel, smell, or see. You are constantly seeing blackness, you don't know where anything is around you, you don't know what you are or what you're doing so your brain shuts off and has no more thoughts because you no longer know if you are moving/speaking. Everything is gone and the only thing keeping you breathing is the oxygen tank that you don't even know is on you.

You are nothing.

But, you are still there. Because the people around you know you are there. YOU don't know you are there, but you still exist.

But you only know nonexistence so you are.. in a sense, nonexistence. Your knowledge of a life is only passed by to the point you were in a coma and a family member decided to unplug your life support.

What?

Nothing and something are forced to co-exist and non-believers of that Are stupid and this is my extended, perfectly understandable point. This is the pure basis for cerebral approach and anyone who cannot understand this mother fucking thread should keep out of cerebral approach until they can successfully come back and comprehend it.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|

Last edited by 2v : 07-31-07 at 05:39 AM.
Old 07-31-07, 05:56 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

So, is your point the concept of yin and yang or opposites being necessary to each other's existence?

By the way, nothingness is definitely not blackness. Blindness would probably result in seeing blackness, but that's not it. Nothingness is the same color as... Well, look straight ahead or something. You should be able to see the boundaries of your field of vision, an eye shape sort of. You can see the colors within it, the colors of the universe when colors are perceived with a brain. Now shift your consciousness and ponder what it looks like outside your field of vision. You'll find that your eyes try to move towards the boundary you are trying to see, or your head moves, but the boundary is still there. Void/nothingness is beyond the boundary.
Old 07-31-07, 06:37 AM   #3
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Sister thread to the "nothing" thread, I suppose.

Nothingness is coherent to everything, i.e., the pigments in an orange make it look orange, without the pigments, one might call the orange nothing.

And I agree, nothing cannot be blackness, which brings me to wonder what athiests think happen when you're in that coffin, rotting.

Because according to everyone in this thread so far, they aren't seeing black.

What would you see?

And sorry if I'm asking irrelevant questions, for the record.
Old 07-31-07, 07:04 AM   #4
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So, is your point the concept of yin and yang or opposites being necessary to each other's existence?

By the way, nothingness is definitely not blackness. Blindness would probably result in seeing blackness, but that's not it. Nothingness is the same color as... Well, look straight ahead or something. You should be able to see the boundaries of your field of vision, an eye shape sort of. You can see the colors within it, the colors of the universe when colors are perceived with a brain. Now shift your consciousness and ponder what it looks like outside your field of vision. You'll find that your eyes try to move towards the boundary you are trying to see, or your head moves, but the boundary is still there. Void/nothingness is beyond the boundary.

where is your proof that your example is credible to blindness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
Sister thread to the "nothing" thread, I suppose.

Nothingness is coherent to everything, i.e., the pigments in an orange make it look orange, without the pigments, one might call the orange nothing.

And I agree, nothing cannot be blackness, which brings me to wonder what athiests think happen when you're in that coffin, rotting.

Because according to everyone in this thread so far, they aren't seeing black.

What would you see?

And sorry if I'm asking irrelevant questions, for the record.

You would see nothing because nothing is absolutely nothing. Did you not pay attention to the A., B., and C. questions provided ? lol
Old 07-31-07, 07:19 AM   #5
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You would see nothing because nothing is absolutely nothing. Did you not pay attention to the A., B., and C. questions provided ? lol

I did. >_>

Still doesn't explain what seeing absolutely nothing would be.

The reason I didn't find it in A., B., or C. was because you can't tell me, neither can Terumoto, and neither can any other human being that has ever lived and (quite possibly) will ever live.

Its like...............idfk......... air.
Old 07-31-07, 07:21 AM   #6
сварливый

"So, is your point the concept of yin and yang or opposites being necessary to each other's existence?"

lol, Yin and Yang is good and evil.

Right and wrong.

This thread is Nothing & Everything vs. Something, shortly.
Old 07-31-07, 07:34 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Yin and Yang is much more than that... That's the shallow meaning spread around by popular culture. I had an argument with nos about yin and yang a long time ago, although I don't remember it... I'll find the link.

And that blindness thing, I'm just assuming, I have no proof. My reasoning was that closing my eyes, I can see blackness, but not the blackest blackness. That's because blackness signifies the absence of color. If the eyes are damaged or incompetent, the part of the brain designed to see would still be in receiving mode, it just wouldn't be receiving any light, so it would be a deep blackness (probably?).
Old 07-31-07, 07:42 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Old 07-31-07, 07:47 AM   #9
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Yin and Yang is much more than that... That's the shallow meaning spread around by popular culture. I had an argument with nos about yin and yang a long time ago, although I don't remember it... I'll find the link.

And that blindness thing, I'm just assuming, I have no proof. My reasoning was that closing my eyes, I can see blackness, but not the blackest blackness. That's because blackness signifies the absence of color. If the eyes are damaged or incompetent, the part of the brain designed to see would still be in receiving mode, it just wouldn't be receiving any light, so it would be a deep blackness (probably?).

You are completely blind in the hypothetical situation, and you like to keep your eyes closed on top of being near-nothingness in sight.

Last edited by 2v : 07-31-07 at 07:50 AM.
Old 08-08-07, 05:54 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6916 A060

Right... Forgive me if this is a continuation of a previous discussion that I'm ignorant to...

But from the sections of this tediously drawn out over-killed post I did read, I understand ultimate point of this thread is to say for every action there must be an equal and oppisite reaction..

I'm glad that you came to that conclusion...

Its a very simple law of physics bro..
Old 08-12-07, 04:30 AM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

a blind person doesn't see "nothing". They just don't see period. You cannot see nothing. It contradicts everything. To imply that they see nothing is to imply that they can see....and that nothingness would be visual. There is a huge difference between lack of, and nothing.

And the fact that blind people don't see anything is absurd. They just don't know what they are seeing. There is no color, no shape, no size, no depth, no distance. And vision, is percieving light. Blindness, is lack of vision. AKA...lack of percieved light....therefor what they see is black...as you said yourself...is not a color...but a shade...they just don't know it's black, because they don't know what black is. Blindness isn't you're eyes just not being connected to your brain. It's a malfunction that eliminates the ability to detect light.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-07, 04:59 AM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I think it's interesting how theres so much stuff in the world people forget exists. Like, there's probably a lot more colors than humans are able to perceive, we just don't know it because we can't see them. We can hear sound waves, but we can't detect radio waves, shit like that... It's cool.
Old 08-12-07, 06:01 AM   #13
сварливый

^ yes, that is very interesting. you are very right. Just yesterday I was looking into a pool of food coloring and other mixtures of chemicals & colors in mixed water with bleach, soap, spic & span etc., and the color, though a red-grayish tint, was changing as the water moved on and that was my sense perceiving it as different colors through the chemical water.

What does that tell ME as a person?

I know that the human eye is extremely sensitive to light, for a being of any kind. That is why we see rainbows, sky illusions, hell, even stunt illusions sometimes. (Have you ever looked into a cat's eye and seen a glare? It's fact that it's only YOUR eye being flashed back onto your eyes, sort of, it's because a light is directly facing your eyes at the moment, which is what blinds you to the blackness of the cat's eyes when looking at you. The cat's eyes look red but they are really just glared! Haha, I found this out myself with experiments) Anyway, the world is actually purple, not blue. And our green? More of a grayish bland mold.. lol.. the planet is actually very ugly in color for beings without eye sensitivity such as ours. Truthfully, I don't know if we have "average" eyes on a term of what is average, because I really don't believe that we should be judging ourselves by beings of our own planet by standards such as sensitivity unless they have senses we can't even begin to understand (snakes smelling with their tongue or rather feeling body heat) ... In other words, if there are more beings out there, wouldn't they also have bodies or masses of some sort with senses? If they don't in a planetary habitat that hosts life that may just tell us it's the INGREDIENTS in a world that creates it's creatures. Maybe it's just me, but all of this seems clear as maybe a mixture of things.

Maybe a planet is a mixture ... I mean.. obviously it must be if it's a built structure that came from another structure somehow . Is now revolving perfectly around a sun? or at least some sort of structure which is the main mass the gravitationally pulls planets.

but that also makes me wonder, what makes a solar system so perfect? How does it grow to be amazingly perfectly built structures that have no flaws such as our beloved milky way?

I know how galaxies clash and become broken galaxies that mix with each other, but I don't understand the beauty of the inner solar systems. That such as, also, ours, earth and the 8 other planets. Did we also explode into a frenzy and come into existence? Or did we grow from one direct thing? (collecting rocks + Mold)

Did we grow from MANY direct things ? (rocks clashing/connecting/splitting to become bigger) I mean, it just seems to me that everything is so obvious we just have to reach out there and find it out. When a certain amount of people get closer to the truth, so does the chance of finding your answer.

Feel me?

Drop some words terumoto
Old 08-12-07, 06:22 AM   #14
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
^ yes, that is very interesting. you are very right. Just yesterday I was looking into a pool of food coloring and other mixtures of chemicals & colors in mixed water with bleach, soap, spic & span etc., and the color, though a red-grayish tint, was changing as the water moved on and that was my sense perceiving it as different colors through the chemical water.

What does that tell ME as a person?

I know that the human eye is extremely sensitive to light, for a being of any kind. That is why we see rainbows, sky illusions, hell, even stunt illusions sometimes. (Have you ever looked into a cat's eye and seen a glare? It's fact that it's only YOUR eye being flashed back onto your eyes, sort of, it's because a light is directly facing your eyes at the moment, which is what blinds you to the blackness of the cat's eyes when looking at you. The cat's eyes look red but they are really just glared! Haha, I found this out myself with experiments) Anyway, the world is actually purple, not blue. And our green? More of a grayish bland mold.. lol.. the planet is actually very ugly in color for beings without eye sensitivity such as ours. Truthfully, I don't know if we have "average" eyes on a term of what is average, because I really don't believe that we should be judging ourselves by beings of our own planet by standards such as sensitivity unless they have senses we can't even begin to understand (snakes smelling with their tongue or rather feeling body heat) ... In other words, if there are more beings out there, wouldn't they also have bodies or masses of some sort with senses? If they don't in a planetary habitat that hosts life that may just tell us it's the INGREDIENTS in a world that creates it's creatures. Maybe it's just me, but all of this seems clear as maybe a mixture of things.

interesting. I wonder what it would look like to beings with a higher sensitivity than us?...i mean...snakes don't smell with their tongues, literally. I don't believe anyways. I think it's more of a sense that we don't understand, that is best described as smell. Which either way, isn't necessarily something we lack. It's just backwards. We smell, and can generally taste through our noise. Because i don't remember the exact percentage. But it's a fairly large percentage of what we taste, that isn't actually sensed through taste buds...it's sensed through our nose...where as the snake is clearly the exact opposite...snakes are just fucked up in general...not literally, but in comparison to us....as a snake could say we are fucked up in comparison to them...we can sense body heat as well...we just don't see it. And our sense of body heat is extremely fucking un-evolved.

however, about the whole vision thing. I don't necessarily think that it's a matter of other animals vision being un-evolved...not that you said that...but i think it's a matter of the cerebral cortex of the brain. The cones and rods in our eyes that are responsible for what we see are extremely lacking in most departments of vision. What we see is upside down, and full of holes. If you were to walk on your hands staring through a chase grater, it would be pretty similair to what we actually see...which would explain why we usually arn't capable...or likely to see ghosts...if you believe in that sort of thing..where as animals are said to be able to...the brain compensates for what it can't see...and pretty much just guesses what is around is when it's filling in the holes...so animals might not see in vibrant color like we do. But it's safe to atleast guess that some animals see everything in much more detail asside from color...i know this isn't that profound but i do find it interesting.....i wish I knew more about this sort of thing.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote