RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-07, 12:45 AM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CAC0 6EFC

Man, i never knew what true love was until i met my g/f.....shes the only girl i think bout all the time, but dont think about at all.....shes the only girl i can live with, but can't live without...shes not amazing, but she doesn't suck...shes average, but shes perfect becuase of her just being average, and it makes her amazing...

its just, its an amazing feeling havein someone you care so much about that your going to have a baby with em'...ya dig?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-02-07, 12:57 AM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

I was talking to my gf about this the other day via email... I can't be bothered writing it out again, so ill just copy and paste. Sorry if it seems out of context:

The mechanics of it are like this: there are a lot of kinds of love, but two main kinds. I would call the first kind worldly love. It is like the typical love you would think of between a man and a woman. even though its called worldly love it isn't a bad love. The other kind of love is "base" love... The kind of love a mother would have for her child, or that God if he existed would have for the universe. There is nothing you can do to change it, and it is completely unconditional and totally accepting, compassionate and forgiving.

In a relationship, I think "true love" is a combination of both of these loves. Worldly love is weak and conditional, so relationships based on it are not strong. The perfect relationship has the unconditional, infinite, compassionate love as the base, and then on top of it sits the worldly love which makes the people involved closer. Since the base love can be had for anything, even a rock or a murderer, the thing that makes a true love special is the combination of worldly and base love. A successful relationship draws on both to succeed over a long term, for example... Say a married couple has "true" love, and at 60 years old the man is no longer physically attracted to the woman. The hole made by a lack of physical attraction is filled by the unlimited base love, which takes its place. In this way, the man can remain completely happy with his wife, despite not being physically attracted to her.

So yeah. That's my opinion on true love in couples. If you want to get technical, I would consider the "base" love that I described to be true love.
Old 10-02-07, 03:35 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 22FF 7BF2

Shit thread....

Love is something you experience, not something you can read about and define..
You fall inlove with 'someone' individually in your own unique way.......you dont fall inlove as a 'true' standardised pre-set emotion like a fucking robot man...

Everyone knows their inlove when it happens... And when it does happen, provided the feelings mutual..........it is fucking sweet... But more to my entire point of posting here............ill give you some advice..

If what you have is real..........Then always.....and I mean always... apeciate the person your with.. Its true as hell that you never really know what you got untill its gone if youve been through that youll relate.....

If you havnt.........Dont forget it...
Old 10-02-07, 11:44 AM   #19
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 8DAE 2CF4

love is when i can stick my dick in a chick with out catching shit.

Or Love is when i can stick my dick in a chick and catch some shit and not give a shit because thats the girl i wanna spend my life with

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-07, 11:55 AM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

Or Love is when i can stick my dick in a chick and catch some shit and not give a shit because thats the girl i wanna spend my life with

^^

2 words....FUCK THAT

Old 10-02-07, 10:24 PM   #21
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: D5E6 D906

if u love her. and only staying with that one girl. It wouldnt matter. You can fuck and be sick all days cuz.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-07, 11:32 AM   #22
Cola
Pushin it....

...thats not a compeltey fucked up view......

man, i'd NEVER stick my dick in a bitch that i knew wasn't clean.....what if she cheats on you 5 years after you togeather....now look at ya! Ya got herpes and you got cheated on! yyaayyy heerrppeesss!!

Old 10-03-07, 05:12 PM   #23
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: D5E6 D906

true....but then I can infect the new love of my love binding her to me. If the love of my life left me with an STD true story i would hate females and purposely infect other females out of vegence...

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 10-03-07, 08:54 PM   #24
Cola
Pushin it....

hahhahahahhaha......you know you can't catch herpes and A.I.D's, you just gotta pass it on, then you wont have it any more....true fact!

Old 10-08-07, 09:27 PM   #25
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: D732 E31C

ight ima break it down like i feel it... love is wierd.. confusing.. heart warming.. adoring and so many other things... true love is finding the person u can live with.. and at the same time finding that person u CANT live with-out... its that person that makes u feel good inside no and u can express everything to them no matter if its off topic.. u can talk for hours and hours and not make any sense and send stupid messages to each other and not care cus u think its cute and shit.. true love is not something u can explain but something that u feel and no matter how hard i try to explain it in this shit hole of a box on a web page i feel that u ppl wouldnt get it unless u actually go threw it.. true love means suffering for something that u want... changing for it.. becoming it.. etc... u evolve with it.. u become love it self in the eyes of another person.. u become what the other person calls true-love and together and only together can u experience truelove..... when both love each other almost the same or exact way even tho they dont no it... that my friend can be considerd in my eyes TRUE LOVE.i found mine.. i hope every body finds theres.