RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-07, 12:03 PM   #1
Jean
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Support for creation of rhymes

IP: 202D 621D

I'm not finished with this, but I'm just posting it so you guys can read what I have so far. I'm almost done.

WORD DISSECTION FOR CREATION OF RHYMES

An Exclusive word is used to produce a semi event or possible semi events. For exclusive words there can be one semi event or multiple possible semi events for use. A semi event can be used to find a mid range percentage exclusive word, a high percentage exclusive word, a neutral word, neutral words, a regular word or regular words. Regular words are used in combination(?) with exclusive words to make either sentance(20%) 1 or 2. Neutral words are used in conbination(?) with exclusive words to make either sentance(20%) 1 or 2. Exclusive words are found in order to write either sentance(20%) 1 or 2 depending on the area of generation(?) of the semi event.

Exclusive word
1-3|-|1semi event

the |-| means that other semi events are connected to this semi event through exclusive words.

the 1-2 before the |-| indicator means Generation 1, Generation 2 or Generation 3. Generation 1 is the first plane of production. Generation 2 is an extended plane of production.

The number after |-| means where the generated word(s), generated neutral word(s) or generated exclusive word is placed.

The "A" (Area) followed by a number is the semi events complexity and stands for how much sentance area the semi event will need for generation of regular words or exclusive words. A1 is not included in the measurement(?) bar, the first area of the semi event itself represents A1. Any further areas are appointed a number as a indicator(!).

Snap
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands

The word snap is apart of sentance 1.

GENERATED WORD

A generated word is a regular word, a neutral word or an exclusive word that has been taken(?) from the mechanics(20%) of a semi event,

CONVERTING WORDS

After generating a regular word, a neutral word or an exclusive word from a semi event, the generated word is then converted according to its relation(80%) to the corresponding(!)(70%) area of sentance 1 or 2.

SEMI EVENT COMPLEXITY X|-|X_A1 X=other values

Snap

AREAS OF GENERATION

Area 1 Example:

Crash
1|-|1A sketched pitch black life form with shadowy eyes with a mist around his fist, punches through a brown stone pillar, view point is facing life form, pillar shatters to little pieces, view point is facing the rock pieces in the air.

Area 2 Example:

Crash
1|-|1A sketched pitch black life form with shadowy eyes punches through a brown stone pillar, its fist has a mist around it, view point is facing life form, pillar shatters to little pieces, view point is facing the rock pieces in the air, 2through the rock pieces the life form can be seen.

At the end of the 1st area of the semi event, the 2nd area is assigned a number, which is 2 and after it is the second area of the semi event.

Area 3 and greater

Crash
1|-|1A sketched pitch black life form with shadowy eyes punches through a brown stone pillar, its fist has a mist around it, view point is facing life form, pillar shatters to pieces in the air, view point is facing the rock pieces in the air, 2through the rock pieces the life form can be seen. 3Life form stands tall.

If there will be a 3rd area or more from the semi event for sentance 1, the 3rd area will be an obstruction(?) along with the 4th and greater areas that follow. The 3rd area and the 4th area of a semi event can be used for Area 1 and Area 2 of sentance 2. Area 3 of sentance 1 for Area 1 of sentance 2 and Area 4 of sentance 1 for Area 2 of sentance 2. Any greater areas than the 4th for sentance 1 will be obstructions(-?) or an obstruction(?).

PRODUCTION PERCENTAGE

Appointing(!) a semi event a percentage for its regular word or exclusive word. The semi event production percentage is located after the first percentage at the end of the semi event.

Snap
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands(40%)

EXCLUSIVE PERCENTAGE

An exclusive word with a high percentage has a high exclusive percentage. The semi events exclusive percentage determines the amount of exlusive words and regular words the semi event can produce as well as its mechanics(40%)(?). The exclusive words percentage is located at the right of the exlusive word.

Dash(80%)
1|-|1A shinobi in a blue and grey outfit leaning forward at an angle as if running, two sketchy lined neon blue and red auras that intersect each other go around the shinobi, slide dashes to the right of the view point while the view point follows 6 inches to the right.

Snap(50%)

SEMI EVENT MECHANICS(40%)(?) PERCENTAGE

The semi events mechanics percentage is determined by the variety(?) of words that are available and related(?) to the semi event, through the exclusive word. A low semi event mechanics percentage provides(!) a minimum amount of words for conversion(!). A semi event with a mid level percentage will provide(!) regular words that have a mid level percentage, regular words are neutral(?), which is not exclusive. Regular words are neutral words(?). The higher the semi events mechanic percentage, the wider(?) the variety(?) of words will be available for conversion(!).

Dash
1|-|1A shinobi in a blue and grey outfit leaning forward at an angle as if running, there are two sketchy thin lined neon blue and red auras that intersect each other while going around the shinobi, the shinobi slide dashes to the right of the view point while the view point follows 6 inches to the right.(40%)

Snap
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from breaking with both hands.(40%)

MECHANICS GRID(100%)

The mechanics grid is a visual(!) aid that displays the possible word positions for semi events so the description taken can be converted to sentance 1 or sentance 2.

_ _
| |
==CONVERSION==

G G
\ /
\ /
\ /
G -----SEMI EVENT----- G
|
|
|
G

|_ _|

G is Generated word. Points at the end of the lines that extend from the semi event are neutral words or exclusive words for generation 1 which is 1|-|.

PLANE MEASUREMENTS(100%)/CENSER(20%)

This visual tool(?) provides(?) the positions of hell, the earths surface, the sky/atmosphere, earth, the heavens and the galaxy for the mechanics grid. .The planes are to be viewed visually in horizontal order from earth to the heavens or either earth to the galaxy. Then visualize each word that identify these positions. You must learn to distinguish which plane you should use to identify/generate from.

_ _
120%| |

100% Celestial

70% Heaven

Sky

20% Earth

|_ _|

PLANE SPAN(?)

A display of earth to the galaxy including a specific semi event.

Example:

_ _
120%| |

100%

70%

20% -low-

|_ _|

_ _
| |

-[Exclusive Phrase]- |
| Exclusive Word |
V V |
-You can't -see- me -, cuz you too [low(conversion of earth)]|
Earth (Generated word) | touch (Generated word)
1|-|Semi event: The Planets surface | 2|-|Semi event: None

|_ _|

Conversion: Is what you want to write

CONVERTING WORDS

After generating a regular word, a neutral word or an exclusive word from a semi event, the generated word is then converted according to its relation(80%) to the corresponding(!)(70%) area of sentance 1 or 2.

CONSTRUCTION OF SENTANCES

Snap(exclusive word)(70%)
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands (40%)
1|-|2the first few seconds of a large building collapsing at a few levels higher than mid level diagonally

Crumbling(semi event word, or exclusive word)
1|-|1A ghostly shaped fume with a face falling in misery
1|-|2Ocean water at the shore rushing with alot of water but the splash is low

produce/generate words that are associated with semi events and write them for sentance 1 or 2.

STRUCTURAL DIAGRAM(40%)

Generation 1

_ _
| |

Snap======================= CONVERSION
1 2 GENERATION
----------(semi event area)------------
=========================== CONVERSION
1 2 GENERATION
----------(semi event area)------------

|_ _|

Example:

_ _
| |

-[Exclusive Phrase]- |
| Exclusive Word |
V V |
-You can't -see- me -, cuz you too [low(conversion of earth)]|
Earth (Generated word) | touch (Generated word)
1|-|Semi event: The Planets surface | 2|-|Semi event: None

|_ _|

Grasp(possible semi event word, found from crumblings semi event, irregular(?)) |-|a fist closing with fumes coming out the sides

CONSTRUCTING SENTANCES TO A BEAT/SONG

The beat grid should be displayed above the structural diagram(40%)(?)

BEAT/SONG GRID
_ _
120%| |

100%

70%

20%

|_ _|

Celestial has a percentage of 120%

Heavenly has a percentage of 100%

Sky/Atmospheric has a percentage of 70%

Earthly has a percentage of 20%

PERCENTAGES

an exclusive words percentage, a regular words percentage or regular words percentage is determined by its plane relation(?) to a semi event.

Exclusive words with low percentages are designated as semi event producers.

Exclusive words with mid range percentages are normally neutral in either producing semi events or being used as words for sentance 1 or 2.

----

Exclusive words with high percentages are normally the words used to produce semi events.

Exclusive words have high percentages from semi events.

Semi events produce words with low and mid range percentages which are regular words.

Regular words are used as mid range percentage words or can be used as mid range percentage exclusive words.

VIVIDNESS OF THE SEMI EVENT

A low percentage of vividness from the semi event will cause(?) words to be unproducable.

A mid range percentage of vividness from the semi event will allow you to produce mid range percentage exclusive words or mid range percentage words.

A high percentage of vividness from the semi event will allow you to produce
low percentage words and mid range percentage words.

SEMI EVENTS GENERATING PERCENTAGE

The semi events generating percentage is determined by the semi events complexity.

Snap
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands (80%)

PRODUCTION PERCENTAGE

Appointing(!) a semi event a percentage for its regular word, neutral word or exclusive word

Dash
1|-|1A shinobi in a blue and grey outfit leaning forward at an angle as if running, two sketchy lined neon blue and red auras that intersect each other go around the shinobi, slide dashes to the right of the view point while the view point follows 6 inches to the right.

Snap
1|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands(40%)

EXCLUSIVE PERCENTAGE

A regular word is not appointed a percentage, neutral words percentage (not exclusive) is determined An exclusive word with a high percentage has a high exclusive percentage.

(Do regular words, neutral words and exclusive words have different catagories of percentages?)

Dash(__%)
0|-|1A shinobi in a blue and grey outfit leaning forward at an angle as if running, two sketchy lined neon blue and red auras that intersect each other go around the shinobi, slide dashes to the right of the view point while the view point follows 6 inches to the right.

Snap(__%)
0|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands

The Semi Event will help determine the exclusive words percentage.

Example:

Snap(__%)
0|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands (__%)

Semi Events that have a low percentage of relationship(20%) to the exclusive word

Example

Snap
0|-|1Imagine a brown bar crumbling from snapping with both hands (__%)

FURTHER DISSECTION(20%)(?) FOR DESIRED CONVERSION BY AVERSION

AVERSION

An instance when identifying a neutral word or an instance when generating/producing an exclusive word from a semi event that is not within that semi events plane measurements. Some sentances require multiple aversions.

Averting a semi event will lower a conversions exclusive percentage.

CONSTRUCTING SENTANCES TO A BEAT/SONG

The beat grid should be displayed on the plane censer above the structural diagram(40%)(?)

BEAT/SONG GRID
_ _
120%| |

100%

70%

20%

|_ _|

Celestial has a percentage of 120%

Heavenly has a percentage of 100%

Sky/Atmospheric has a percentage of 70%

Earthly has a percentage of 20%

2 LAYERED GENERATION STRUCTURAL DIAGRAM(40%)

An instance of this type of generation occurs when structuring sentances to a beat or song

_ _
| |

----------------(Semi event area)-----------------
1 2 GENERATION

============================= CONVERSION

1 2 GENERATION
----------------(Semi event area)------------------

|_ _|

_ _
| |

1|-|1Celestial semi event: A dark life form flying in outerspace with one knee forward
Flying (Generated word)

I had to [ride(Earth(!) conversion of 2 layered(20%) generation)]

Riding (Generated word)
1|-|1Semi event: Riding in a car at night

|_ _|

ACTUALIZATION OF SEMI EVENT DURING 2 LAYERED GENERATION

When a semi event moves into the plane span of an unentered conversion.

GUESSTIMATION

EXCLUSIVE PLANE CENSER(80%)/MEASUREMENT(100%)

_ _
120%| |

100% -dash-

70%

-fear-

20% -you-
-demon-
|_ _|

An Exclusive words percentage is 120% to 70%. Examples of a exclusive word: action word (snap, dash), fast, collapse, holy.

A Neutral words percentage is 50% to 30%. Examples of a neutral word: suspicious, fear.

A Regular words percentage is 20%. Examples of a regular word: a, of, the, people, a person (you, me, todd).

A Realm(?) of suffering word is 10%. Examples of a realm(?) of suffering word is: demon, devil

when it comes down to rappin... your off it |
you should practice how you act when you start talkin|
| Skizim (Generated word)
|Semi event: A shaking distorted face with sketchy lines of electricity trailing it
|

to continue generation, Area 2's unentered(20%) conversion must be moved into area 2's semi event plane span

Atmospheric beat semi event: a caucasian man in white walking slowly
through a door on a small piece of land in the sky.
scene is white and grey. Translucency is 90%.

I [begin(converted word)],

Earth semi event:

Writing method(?): attack

CONVERSIONS/GENERATIONS

level 1 conversions. Level 1 generations are conversions/sentances that have words that have been identified from a semi event.

level 2 conversions are generations that have words that have been identified from a semi event and written along with a wider variety of words from a semi event than level 1.

level 3 conversions are generations that have words that have been identified from a semi event and written along with a much broader variety of words from a semi event than level 3.

(I've discovered something new) After identifying how to generate a semi event from a neutral word which would be to identify the semi event with one of many possible words that can describe the scene(90%), then create a semi event for that scene(90%) by inverting(!?) to celestial(100%)/higher(70%) measurements(20%) then describe the inverted semi event. Words in parenthesis within the lyrics are celestial measurements. In NaS - fast life,. notice how NaS inverts his rhymes when he says,

yo I got guns from italy, smoke (celestial - rising) tree's considerably

shoot outs... and liquor stores
a perpendicular... angle (celestial - horizontal) of the clout war

police searchin out up my lexxo
but who's petrol
my tech blow straight off the roof (celestial - earthly)
it test yo, respect tho

but dough don't respect me
it got me handcuffed
the rough life
I just be up nights (celestial - stars)
breathin wit scuffed nikes

--'stars' is apart of the semi event--

pour my beers...
for my people under the stairs...
these years
...I got they names in my squares...

its nas...
700 wives
kings solomons size (celestial/atmospheric - authority)
we on the rise (celestial/earthly - power)
me and G...
ghetto wise guys...

the luchiano
frankie yayo
mugsie seigel
green papers wit eagles (celestial/earthly - USA..)

kool g rap does use some celestial measurements in his rhymes, you will notice them now.

verse 2

lands wit name
brand seats
reclinin like a espacious (celestial - spacial - horizontal and vertical combined)

spacial, not special...

kool g:

right out the slammer
wit the fame of glammer
cookin up grams of arm n hammer (celestial - hidden semi event)

heat... fa fo's
shoppin sprees fo my fleet wit clothes
and carribbean suits (sweets... so you'll know)
deep... beats wit flows (below celestial - beats are behind tracks)

kool g:

sellin rocks
to pickin up stock (celestial/atmospheric - heavy)
at boat docks wit glocks

yea...
so here's a toast to them funds and thangs
gun smokes a rings
grave yards... is buried wit kings (below celestial/below earth - dead authority)

I believe my celestial measurement inclusions are apart of the master rhyme generator. They are living the fast life... does the song sound suspicious to you now?

I am able to reproduce the same effects with my studies but not completely. I'm not finished yet. I'm just letting you know about the understandable parts of what I've written.
Old 10-01-07, 12:16 PM   #2
Jean
New to RV

here is a link to a text file. The diagrams(?) on the text file are not distorted like they are on the post for rhymes.

http://fileserver.mailboxdrive.com/...hoo.com/130.txt
Old 10-02-07, 11:26 PM   #3
Jean
New to RV

Here are some rhymes that have been analyzed with the structural diagram and plane censer. Each plane of the universe(!) censer have been included in certain rhymes written here.

I [come] at you by surprize, [curve] the punch at an angle
[my anger increase but I take it back and dash like an [angel]](?)
cuz my [explosions] never touch land, [but the soul seen](?)
[settled] like celestial mist that comes from a [dream]

celestial semi event: angel in outer space clothed in white, outer explosion

explosion should be used in conversion 1, area 1 of line 2.

celestial semi event: a dream in outer space, followed by a mist

this celestial semi event should be used for conversion 1, area 1 of line 5.

you never wanted [peace] and you rise as a constant [threat]
my streets(?) a have you [drained] like a empty piece...
[throw] you out da set(?)

conversion 1, area 1 - 3 aversions, area 2 converted
conversion 2, semi event not used (?), generation used

2 Layered generation:

heavenly semi event (brief version): black man clothed in white with back turned arms raised in heaven

original generated word: rise (3 aversions to [peace])

Earth semi event: a black boy standing on the street

writing method: attack

...it [tense] my fist to be [under] some combersome beings
my mind can't decieve me, my eyes lookin at em
and at the same time my soul see's em
I said what he is, not what I think he is and my chi reacted
its a mental action, large baggage
keep a mind that likes clothes higher than a druids fashion

...you barely match me, Im a step above ya level
take a look, you a holy man I'm a celestial devil

you about a [massive] sight, so I'mma [load] for the [issue]
I'll have you [down] in thought like you saw an illuminati symbol

I followed the semi events to the word down, then I stopped identifying the semi events and went to the end of conversion 2 and thought of symbol, I didn't generate area 2 of conversion 2. I have practice following the semi events.

you got me [burnin] inside, [but I'm holdin my space](?)
from [where I am], whats by my side leave him buried like weight
...[searing] his face, hows it [feel]?, [player you can't see me
cuz ya eyes bein baked](?)

Suffering semi event: your bodies shaking with red flames circling head and shoulders, both hands are on face. View point is from inside head.

you got me [burnin (generated word)] inside,

______

2 Layered Generation:

Suffering semi event: in scene of semi event from area 1 of conversion 1.

but I'm holdin my space

Earth semi event: standing on earth
Old 10-02-07, 11:58 PM   #4
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

@_@ i'll come back and read this when I sober up because i am fucking confused as shit. You lost me on like the first paragraph. Hell i think it might make more sense if I was a little more intoxicated. But good find and good job if you made it.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-07, 12:22 AM   #5
Jean
New to RV

yesss! its cool, just come back and read it.
Old 10-03-07, 12:35 AM   #6
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

WHat the fuckkkk.....
Old 10-03-07, 12:55 AM   #7
Jean
New to RV

do you understand it?
Old 10-03-07, 12:56 AM   #8
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

I prolly would just i dont feel like reading all that
Old 10-03-07, 01:45 AM   #9
Jean
New to RV

you should read it all. Its a universe rhyme censer.
Old 10-03-07, 02:22 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Before I read it...

What is it conveying?

After reading this what will I know that I didn't before, and how will it benefit me?
Old 10-03-07, 05:15 PM   #11
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: D5E6 D906

I read and reskimed through it Still have abit of a headache. Its good. Its seem toe help understanding the break down of a sentence but instead of a sentence its a sentence in rhyme. It looks like somehting that could be tought in college class with the way he built it up.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-07, 02:15 AM   #12
Jean
New to RV

terumoto, this support structures sentances with words found from visualizations(40%) with the aid of the structural diagram(?) that displays(?) the plane censer/measurements, beat grid, visualizations(40%) mechanics and the structural configuration(?) which was called the structural diagram(?).

after you learn how to use the support you will be able to create rhymes from combining how you want to write or writing from a specific plane with a visualization by identifying the planes that they allure(negative 40%)-|-nexus(80%/60-40%) from combining. You'll learn how to create rhymes from this.

oh its a nexus... ok...

don't worry about the word allure, only use it for refrence(?) and use the word nexus to know that words focus other words when combined. Both words describe how new words are focused from planes.