RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-08, 05:05 AM   #1
сварливый

Dreams: Remake? Who cares..

IP: 735C 87EC

This thread is here for you to post your dreams for yourself to remember later or for someone else to read. Do not respond to someone else's dream in this thread unless you are adding your own dream below theirs, otherwise, please PM someone about their dream. I know many of you have heard of places where you go and reveal your dream and the person will tell you what your dream means.

That's bogus. Here, you will best represent what your dream was truly about in your own words. Please do so if you're interested in that capability. Please include if you were on a drug, sober, or if you didn't know, at the time that you had the dream.

Okay. Here's my dream. (I was sober)

-----------------------------------------------
I woke up in a condensed room with about 8 walls. It was shaped like a two pronged fork with me in the upper left part of the fork. My memory is a little hazy concerning everything exact but I was in a new world with different rules of conduct and acceptable structure rules. There were 3 or 4 priceless paintings on the walls that had extreme relevance to this world's past, two of them had faces of people on them, and I was supposed to be guarding them, I knew that much, otherwise I wouldn't be there. Suddenly, it became apparent that the room was crowding with more and more people. Something was happening, an epidemic, and I was in the middle of it all. The room began to look more and more trashed and I realized that I had failed my duty of protection for these sacred art works on the wall. I decided to leave the area I was (Basically resigning my post) and the land was in chaos, weird creatures scattered about, blue and jumpy, squishy almost, with eyes that seemed curious no matter how angry or relaxed they were, I couldn't feel a breeze but what I could witness hinted there was wind around me. There were butterflies of odd color in the sky. I walked down the lonely road surrounded by chaotic situations and I found an empty garage full of trash, there was a man in a brown coat being chased by a small blue creature for a reason that I didn't know. Me and him went into the garage and began to build fortifications at the entrance using empty boxes and other things, the creature saw openings and tried to jump in, so I hit it with an object that rammed into its squishy wet body and knocked it back, it kept trying and I didn't relent either. Finally, it gave up, when it did, the world seemed quiet. We broke down our fortifications and began to walk, we went back into the place where I guarded the paintings and he began to knock things over, he pulled out bags and hinted me with one, I began to steal things and when I got to the paintings, I took two down and filled my bag up. Me and him left and as soon as we did, there were no people. The small blue creatures were gone also but I still had them in the back of my mind and feared seeing them, the store broke down and disappeared. My new friend pointed up at a mountain and hinted that we would climb it, it was rocky but not dirty, and almost seemed to shift, my friend soon disappeared and it was a lone me in the sight of a field leading up to a dark mountain, the wind picked up and butterflies began to swerve through the wind, they were a bright orange tomato color and there were hundreds in each gust. The gusts were vibrant and changing, and I walked through the masses of butterflies and looked up to my destiny, still holding my bag with the two priceless paintings, I began to climb, and I knew the world was going to end, and that there was no other side of this mountain. I soon got to the top and the mountain began to shake violently, and I saw a bright light in the middle of darkness, I knew that above me was the face and power of almighty God himself, and I needed to finish my climbing journey, despite the treacherous nature of it all. I saw my hand reach out in front of me and claim the last footing of mountain above me, and a bright light shone before I reached the top, and everything then went black, dark, and instead of holding on, I was standing.

The dream was over, at least from what I could remember.

Please share yours.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-10-08, 09:59 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

gay thread.....
Old 09-10-08, 10:07 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

nah..

i cant explain my dreams here..
Old 09-10-08, 01:25 PM   #4
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: C7DD 3348

it's a good concept for a thread but i ain't throwing it up online
Old 09-18-08, 03:57 AM   #5
сварливый

IP: 571C 5BDA

Yeah, same here. I had a dream I wanted to report into this thread the other day while I was also sober but it turns out that if the wrong person is reading this thread at the wrong time, I could get some major heat for posting it.

However I will keep this thread updated with my dreams and I would like some of you to also use it to your benefit as such.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|