RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-04, 08:54 PM   #76
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 36C3 7C54

Here is the explanation for all you little kids on here..........

I am a black man and I use the word nigga, blacks use this word cuz young black men started using it in the late 60's to take the power it gave white men away from them. Nowadays we are still oppressed just in different ways but thats not the subject, the subject is white boys saying nigga. Now to white boys nowadays these rappers on T.V. are their heroes, to be black is their biggest fantasy. so, they eventually begin to think they are black becuz they know our music and think that it entitles them to using that word. Well owning a 50 cent CD doesn't make u gangsta, doesn't make u black and have many black friends don't make u black, now I love all people and if u white and like rap thats cool, I'll chill wit u and everything but u can't use the word nigga cuz it was designed to be used to DEFUSE YOUR USAGE OF NIGGER!!!!!!! Nigga is basically our way of saying fuck you!!!! to white bigots, and racists...so if u as a white boy use it, your saying fuck you to your own people and stealing more of our culture then u have in the past.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is

Last edited by Triple_N : 07-25-04 at 08:58 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-04, 09:13 PM   #77
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3A2F BC7D

LMAO....So I can hire you over someone else that is more qualified because I need another black person in my company, I can give you a lower rate on a mortgage because not that many black people own homes, and you can take my spot in a good university cause they need more diversity, but I'm not allowed to say a word in the language that white people made up? Do you realize how idiotic you sound? The word nigga is no longer used in any way to bring hatred toward another culture, whether it be derogitory towards blacks, or rubbing it in the face of whites. It is simply used as a slang for friend. If you think any different, you are just trying to look too deep. Why segregate this world even more by saying only a certain color of people can say a word. Actually, you are saying that only a certain color of people can not say this word. I have yet to hear what people think of hispanics saying nigga. Blacks that feel whites shouldn't be allowed to say nigga are only being racist themselves. My family wasn't even in america when slavery took place. My ancesters are from Germany and came to the US in the 1900s. But you still feel that I can't say anything that I want. This country was founded on freedom of speech, how dare you try and take that from me. How dare you try to take away what thousands have fought for, gave their lives for, just because you are fucking selfish.....
Old 07-25-04, 09:25 PM   #78
letty14
New to RB

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FDD6 AE15

im white and i think its straight up wrong for me to say it i dont say it anytime and i correct those that do
i dnao id never post it and truth i dont even know how white peeps feel comfortable sayin it
Old 07-25-04, 09:43 PM   #79
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3A2F BC7D

I say it cause it's a part of my everyday life. There's no thought behind it, it's just natural. If I had to pause everytime I said it, then I probably wouldn't say it anymore. I've been callin my boys my niggas since I can remember and I'm not about to change that because someone else on a rap board doesn't like it....
Old 07-25-04, 10:01 PM   #80
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

amen... as long as you dont say Nigger... nigga i could give a shit about -_-... its just when they dont know what to use..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-25-04, 10:16 PM   #81
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3737 CC4A

Drop This Subject.
Were All Humans

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-04, 10:32 PM   #82
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

^word.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-04, 11:09 PM   #83
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-6
IP: 5043 32F4

i don't say it but you here Big Pun R.I.P he aint black i know he purto Rican but i all ways thought it was a word for African not Purto-rican not Whit Chinesse Italian

you can't get to me cuz
U can't Touch tha Untouchble
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Send a message via MSN to Biggie_XL   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-04, 11:12 PM   #84
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
LMAO....So I can hire you over someone else that is more qualified because I need another black person in my company, I can give you a lower rate on a mortgage because not that many black people own homes, and you can take my spot in a good university cause they need more diversity, but I'm not allowed to say a word in the language that white people made up? Do you realize how idiotic you sound? The word nigga is no longer used in any way to bring hatred toward another culture, whether it be derogitory towards blacks, or rubbing it in the face of whites. It is simply used as a slang for friend. If you think any different, you are just trying to look too deep. Why segregate this world even more by saying only a certain color of people can say a word. Actually, you are saying that only a certain color of people can not say this word. I have yet to hear what people think of hispanics saying nigga. Blacks that feel whites shouldn't be allowed to say nigga are only being racist themselves. My family wasn't even in america when slavery took place. My ancesters are from Germany and came to the US in the 1900s. But you still feel that I can't say anything that I want. This country was founded on freedom of speech, how dare you try and take that from me. How dare you try to take away what thousands have fought for, gave their lives for, just because you are fucking selfish.....

Its not about being selfish its about principle, it isn't ignorance its just that you are white so its impossible for you to grasp the idea of it. and as far as spanish people saying nigga thats cool wit me cuz they are viewed as a nigger just like me, if me and you rode in a car together got pulled over cuz the car was stolen and sent to jail, who gets the harsher sentence?....THE BLACK MAN!!!!!! If we both apply to the same college, have the same scores, and credentials who do they exclude.....THE BLACK MAN!!!!! Name one instance where I a black man would get a fair shake in your world!!!! but you want a fair shake in mine?......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we created this culture, this whole hip hop thing is our creation and we want to share it with the world but you saying the word nigga is crossing the line, nigga jus like brother is associated with being black, when u say nigga do u think of a white boy wearing sean jean and a fitted?.....NO!!!!. You think of a black man, this country is based on separatism and though we can talk and chill we are not viewed the same, I don't care how much bullshit is in the constitution. So my advice is engyma be yourself, you are not black...now that doesn't mean u can't listen to rap or chill wit black people, I am all for u doing that just lay off using the word nigga, nigga doesn't mean friend it means my brotha, its an extension of what we said in the panther movement, so if u ain't a brotha or a fellow minority, u can't say it PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-04, 11:13 PM   #85
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

This is Triple_N dropping knowledge on you mothafuckas!^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-25-04, 11:13 PM   #86
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Here is the explanation for all you little kids on here..........

I am a black man and I use the word nigga, blacks use this word cuz young black men started using it in the late 60's to take the power it gave white men away from them. Nowadays we are still oppressed just in different ways but thats not the subject, the subject is white boys saying nigga. Now to white boys nowadays these rappers on T.V. are their heroes, to be black is their biggest fantasy. so, they eventually begin to think they are black becuz they know our music and think that it entitles them to using that word. Well owning a 50 cent CD doesn't make u gangsta, doesn't make u black and have many black friends don't make u black, now I love all people and if u white and like rap thats cool, I'll chill wit u and everything but u can't use the word nigga cuz it was designed to be used to DEFUSE YOUR USAGE OF NIGGER!!!!!!! Nigga is basically our way of saying fuck you!!!! to white bigots, and racists...so if u as a white boy use it, your saying fuck you to your own people and stealing more of our culture then u have in the past.

some were in tha middle it says shit about if you gangster. first of all original gangster are lik italian not black and shit and also dude there some white kids growing up in poverty to

you can't get to me cuz
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Old 07-25-04, 11:18 PM   #87
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Biggie XL.....read what u quote before u post it, I didn't say there aren't poor white people, I didn't say nothing about poverty. And I said that a 50 cent CD doesn't make u gangsta, thats not saying if you gangsta, learn to read thoroughly then we can debate a issue that requires some level of intelligence
Old 07-25-04, 11:19 PM   #88
Inception
look at this

IP: 9C6F EFFB

damn this nigga^ still around

long ass discussion over dumb shit

im black fuck it if a white dude says it u just provin that u racist by talkin about he cant say it
Old 07-25-04, 11:23 PM   #89
Biggie_XL
Flyweight

alrite i don't find it a good thing for white kids like me Droppin tha N bomb and shit but dawg im part native and natives get it bad where im from they get tha shit to but they aint minorty dude people get that for starite being ugly yo know man you can't count on perdjust people for shit i might tell them ma last name and they be like oh shit tha a Checka solvakia name. and y'all know you may get that shit but it changing so much hell i wouldn't look at color for applications. dawg you can't be pissed. man maybe i find it anoying ya'll calling me whity or craker cuz i anit never call some one N*gga.

you can't get to me cuz
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Old 07-25-04, 11:32 PM   #90
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

Text Record: 7-8
IP: A2FB 8372

aiyo I aint white but I think its wrong to say that Mexicans and Puerto Ricans can say nigga but whites can't. seriously, i agree wit everything about da white boys not sayin it but to say da only race dat cant say nigga is da white race is wrong.....and racist.