RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Crhyme Sindicate > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-06, 01:53 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
Bad news folks...

IP: 526E C420

for those of you who have talked to me on aim..or know me fairly well...you know i am playing football for the univesity of oregon..I was supposed to be 2nd string corner this year...and play a little at slot and returning kicks/punts...but today at open gym..i went up for a block and landed on this dudes foot..and my ankle is broken...so...i should be a lot more active around here..i still have to show up to practices....and games...but no more workouts for a while..so..it's good news for you guys i guess..but horrible for me...we had a game on sept 2nd too.....a week and a half away...against stanford...which means i would have had a ton of playing time...i'm gonna be doped up for a while too...perkiset is cool...word..

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 02:24 AM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A24 77A2

damn that sucks i couldve watched you since eeryone of your games is on cnw14 lol
that sucks though hope it heals fast dont straign it anymore stay off of it
good luck
hope you get some play time
btw OSU

O.Y.D.
Old 08-25-06, 09:44 PM   #3
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 9F68 FE4B

damn sept. 2? that's my b-day lol
hope the ankle gets better soon tho

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 11:38 AM   #4
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

how long until youre cleared to play again..? 6 weeks?

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 11:56 AM   #5
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: C95E 4049

depends....i have to go in and get another mri on tuesday...and if it's as bad as they think it is....i may need reconstructive surgery...which means the whole year..and possibly my whole college football career...if not...if theres no tendon damage...and it's just a fracture and some torn ligaments..it should take about 6-8 weeks for the fracture...and if i pursue physical therapy within the next 5 weeks....it should only take me an extra 5 weeks to tighten my ligaments up

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 05:53 PM   #6
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

pshh when i broke my ankle during a scrimmage when i played in high school i was back in 7 weeks...

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 08:22 PM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

yeah, that's breaking you're ankle..i broke my ankle in 7th grade...came back in a month..and played on it while it was still broken....at first i was under the impression my ankle was broken this time..than i went to the doctor...and he said i broke the outer bone on my foot...which isn't a big deal...but he said i also tore some ligaments..and maybe a tendon..if i tore a tendon..i have to have reconstructive surgery..it's like tearing you're acl..or achiles tendon..accept for it's a different tendon....that takes a long time to heal....and so does torn ligaments....so you can psssh...all you want..than again...you came back and played highschool...i'm trying to play division 1 football

Old 08-26-06, 08:39 PM   #8
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 718A F686

Yeah that's tough shit Thoth, I know how you feel. I hate the moment in Football (Soccer) when you overstretch and feel a pang or a twist and in the following seconds you know it could be a break or a tear. You know it probably isn't but the panic is horrible.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 08:41 PM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

yeah..i wasn't even playing..i was playing basketball..i went up for a shot and my toe came down on someones ankle..and i rolled the shit completely...i heard a pop and i imeddiately went into mild shock..and i was just like okay..it's broken..i've done this before..this is familiar.....and than instead of going to the hopsital that night...i went out and partied cause it was my buddies birtyhday that i'm living with...and i ended up tripping and falling on it cause i was trying to hop on one foot...so...i could have made it worse

Old 08-26-06, 08:44 PM   #10
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 718A F686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
yeah..i wasn't even playing..i was playing basketball..i went up for a shot and my toe came down on someones ankle..and i rolled the shit completely...i heard a pop and i imeddiately went into mild shock..and i was just like okay..it's broken..i've done this before..this is familiar.....and than instead of going to the hopsital that night...i went out and partied cause it was my buddies birtyhday that i'm living with...and i ended up tripping and falling on it cause i was trying to hop on one foot...so...i could have made it worse

Yeah you should have gone to the hopistal. My right ankle is always getting injured because of the amount of tackles I take in matches and training and I seem to twist it every couple of months which annoys me badly, I just play on though. I often say that I've taken more foot shots to the ankle than Paris Hilton has taken cum shots to the face.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 08:47 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

ha yeah...

the thing is..and i'm a part fitness major..that people don't understand about foot and ankle injuries..

spraigning or twisting you're ankle is worse than breaking it...because it takes about the same ammount of time to completely heal....however...when you break it..and it's healed..the bone that's grown back..is stronger than it was before...where as....the tendons and musclefibers and ligaments..are stretched out..so physical therapy is necessary after a spraign, to tighten everything back up...and build supporting muscle....our ligaments are like a mixture of rubber band...and laffy taffy..you can stretch em out...and there slow to go back to normal..but once you stretch them out..it gets easier and easier to stretch out..unless you take care of it properly

Old 08-27-06, 06:14 AM   #12
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 1816 0CE9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
ha yeah...

the thing is..and i'm a part fitness major..that people don't understand about foot and ankle injuries..

spraigning or twisting you're ankle is worse than breaking it...because it takes about the same ammount of time to completely heal....however...when you break it..and it's healed..the bone that's grown back..is stronger than it was before...where as....the tendons and musclefibers and ligaments..are stretched out..so physical therapy is necessary after a spraign, to tighten everything back up...and build supporting muscle....our ligaments are like a mixture of rubber band...and laffy taffy..you can stretch em out...and there slow to go back to normal..but once you stretch them out..it gets easier and easier to stretch out..unless you take care of it properly

Next time I take a bad tackle to the ankle I'll be sure to break it instead of twisting it to reap the rewards of regrown stronger bones.
Old 08-28-06, 08:12 PM   #13
atti?

IP: 0825 899A

so whats the latest on everything?
Old 08-30-06, 05:40 PM   #14
Po' Wit.
All these Dead Presidents

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 87EB D237

Yeah man get the shit rested up and fixed, it'd be awesome to watch someone I know on college ball on Fox or something.

I will get all the buddies together and be like, hey, that dude is the shit on my website.... go Oregon? =P

My Literature
Send a message via AIM to Po' Wit.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 05:43 PM   #15
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

damn, sad to hear, so umm join verbal emotions.