RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-03, 06:32 PM   #1
Firesquadgangsta

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"thoughts" let me know what ya'll think

IP: CD77 85E2

yo as i spit dis it just what comes ta mind/ questions and many words dat rhyme/like how can i get in da music game and take what i feel dats mine/still i anylize more and wonder should i turn to a life of crime/cause workin part time for nickles and dimes ain't gettin it/i need real cash and it seem da only way rap and or crack and pushin it/as these thought engulf my mind/ as everyday i drown my sorrows in weed and achohol/a nigga feels da pressure and it ain't light at all/dese flows is all i have these thoughts from da heart/all i want is a platinum album and a sea of money to part/big dreams and doin big things is what i'm about/i dress hip hop so people think i'm a speak ignorance every time i open my mouth/ so my peoples when you read dese rhymes think of da realness and say whats on yo mind
Old 03-11-03, 06:49 PM   #2
PeaseDEase

IP: FFB7 7A39

"Run the game till I die, don’t give up, no need to sigh- I got the skill that I need to run da mic, and I’m not gon recite too much now, just gotta say, I don’t wanna play- In this rap game without my heart runnin my words and my mouth movin, n being heard- I got a hand in the air and I’m feeling the flow, not gon let go, the beat is coming to me now, yeah I gotta allow, what I hear and what see because I need to just be myself and let my spirits go free, do u know what I mean? Overanalyzer, looking too deep, but I just need to creep under the moon and show ya how I wanna be rappin witchu, I regret- not getting in the game soona, but Im just a beginna, hard to come out white and not knowing what to write cuz we got the opinions of every1 running my mind, I don’t want no one to take what I sing and put it behind, because that’s the way I am- damn- Fears of what the world might think of the songs Im writin, reciting things that I need to say, I don’t need a song writa anyway- I do my own words cuz that means more and I know I got a future in store, but what will they think of me in this rap game, when I come in without a name- It’s a shame- Do what I can do, just to get me through till they see me for who I am, and what I do- I’m gonna rap like it aint new-"

I like what u were sayin firesquadgangsta, it did make me think about things along those lines, but I guess it's a different situation for me- good stuff, i like the way ya rap
Old 03-11-03, 09:10 PM   #3
thunder

IP: 37BF F3FF

i couldnt feel this one

like my dad always said "think before you speak"