RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
.:VA:. 0 0%
Blak Siinz 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-04, 11:54 PM   #1
SLUT!

Siinz & Atty VS .:VA:. & Edit...TOPICAL TAG

IP: 75D5 EF9C

topic sinister urges.....verse due 2marrow 12 midnite cause edit is off now

40lines max with each team.....

house rules

pc

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-30-04, 11:57 PM   #2
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP: 5867 FD83

change the topic

Old 05-31-04, 12:00 AM   #3
SLUT!

Its Just You And Me I Guess

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-31-04, 12:02 AM   #4
SLUT!

are you still down????

Old 05-31-04, 12:02 AM   #5
eph
As Seen On T.V.

ya , change the topic tho

Old 05-31-04, 12:04 AM   #6
SLUT!

hold up i might just close this cause this is a waste of time and i think im just gunna battle someone else....do you got an AIM or anything???

Old 05-31-04, 12:05 AM   #7
eph
As Seen On T.V.

jokurself

Old 05-31-04, 12:09 AM   #8
SLUT!

yo va find a partner

Old 06-03-04, 08:11 AM   #9
Induelz
Maggot

IP: 9AE7 AA5A

Hello Biter get off my fucking name you handicapp fraud
DO NOT BATTLE BLAK SIINZ HE IS A NAME BITER.

Old 06-09-04, 04:32 PM   #10
.-beatnuts
New to RB

IP: C6C8 CBCE

blak sinnz is the biggest fuckin biter that i know

the kid bit on my battle and didn't get banned

and now that you want to change the topic, his fake ass spit can't change with it

you're a joke blak

get the fuck off this site

Old 06-09-04, 04:35 PM   #11
C.March
-Certified Dope-

IP: DB49 F2F2

Beat.. do you have proof siinz bit???? if you do pm me a link, or drop it here... because an accusation of biting doesn't do ne thing....