RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-06, 03:19 AM   #1
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

I have a pair of diesals or some shit there imported from france they were 150 bucks i gottum for my b-day like a year ago

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 08-15-06, 04:37 AM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP:

lol apexx be spotting fakes from a mile away
so apexx you think anyones bape shit is real on here?
how you tell if those are fake?

O.Y.D.
Old 08-15-06, 04:56 AM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

chea mayne I can spot shit from a mile away. just got an eye for detail.

And these self proclaimed "ballers" i seen a few posts back rockin cubic zirconia "24 karat diamonds" in their solid tin grill def DO NOT have real bape shit lmao.

I mean i don't gotta see it to tell ya, just look at their character lmao, muhfuckas is one step away from a $5 Po'lex lmao. no store that sell Bape gear would even let em through the door.

aside from the fact that the cuffs on the sleeve isn't even the same shade as the rest of the jacket.

street vendors in newark sell that same fake shit, right down to the rust-flavored grill

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-06, 02:09 PM   #4
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
chea mayne I can spot shit from a mile away. just got an eye for detail.

And these self proclaimed "ballers" i seen a few posts back rockin cubic zirconia "24 karat diamonds" in their solid tin grill def DO NOT have real bape shit lmao.

I mean i don't gotta see it to tell ya, just look at their character lmao, muhfuckas is one step away from a $5 Po'lex lmao. no store that sell Bape gear would even let em through the door.

aside from the fact that the cuffs on the sleeve isn't even the same shade as the rest of the jacket.

street vendors in newark sell that same fake shit, right down to the rust-flavored grill

If you was talking about me, wtf. Who would put cubice zirconia in their mouth? not me. so get your facts straight, I can gauruntee that my grill costs more than all that Red Monkey you claim to own. That picture of the Bathing Ape hoody along with those jeans might have been fake, but I never claimed to own those. The Picture I posted up where i'm wearing a bathing ape hoody is real also 450.00$. So next time you try to get at me make sure you know what you're talking about.

Old 08-15-06, 02:25 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
If you was talking about me, wtf. Who would put cubice zirconia in their mouth? not me. so get your facts straight, I can gauruntee that my grill costs more than all that Red Monkey you claim to own. That picture of the Bathing Ape hoody along with those jeans might have been fake, but I never claimed to own those. The Picture I posted up where i'm wearing a bathing ape hoody is real also 450.00$. So next time you try to get at me make sure you know what you're talking about.

Aint you the same clown who said he had 24k diamonds in his grill?? You full of shit seeing tht a 24k diamond is about as big as your schnoz, and wouldn't even fit in your mouth, yet you claim to have a grill full of em. yeah ok. You have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about yo, and you're tryin to pass it off like you do but its evident that you don't. Red monkies that i claim to own? dude i took a picture of my own closet, where as the picture you posted weren't even real red monkies fool.

And your fake ass bape hoody fools nobody son, that's why your shit don't even match with your faded ass cuffs lol. i could shit on your gear on so many levels it's unbelievable.

you're fuckin poor son. typical poor nigger shit, you wanna look rich so bad but motherfuckers with real money see you look like a complete fuckin joke yo lol. type that talk about money but still hop the bus and shit lmao

get a clue dipshit.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-06, 02:41 PM   #6
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Aint you the same clown who said he had 24k diamonds in his grill?? You full of shit seeing tht a 24k diamond is about as big as your schnoz, and wouldn't even fit in your mouth, yet you claim to have a grill full of em. yeah ok. You have no idea what the fuck you're talkin about yo, and you're tryin to pass it off like you do but its evident that you don't. Red monkies that i claim to own? dude i took a picture of my own closet, where as the picture you posted weren't even real red monkies fool.

And your fake ass bape hoody fools nobody son, that's why your shit don't even match with your faded ass cuffs lol. i could shit on your gear on so many levels it's unbelievable.

you're fuckin poor son. typical poor nigger shit, you wanna look rich so bad but motherfuckers with real money see you look like a complete fuckin joke yo lol. type that talk about money but still hop the bus and shit lmao

get a clue dipshit.

24 karat gold, not diamonds. I posted that picture of Red Monkies to show people what the fuck they look like, I never said they was a pair of Red Monkey jeans I own, wtf. Now you take it to racism talking about " poor nigger shit " i'm not gonna arugue with a square ass white racist dude over the internet. I know what the fuck I got, and I know what's real and what's not.

pz.

Old 08-15-06, 02:57 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
24 karat gold, not diamonds. I posted that picture of Red Monkies to show people what the fuck they look like, I never said they was a pair of Red Monkey jeans I own, wtf. Now you take it to racism talking about " poor nigger shit " i'm not gonna arugue with a square ass white racist dude over the internet. I know what the fuck I got, and I know what's real and what's not.

pz.

nah you dumb son of a bitch, you said 24k DIAMONDS!! Now you're changin your story up, you cookie monster lookin muhfucka. And nobody said you claimed them fake ass redmonkies you silly fag lmao, stop gettin your guilty concience on.

And I took it to racism?? I'M BLACK YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! lmao, trust me b, you...are....a nigger. you're not used to seeing an educated black male so you instantly assume I'm white. that's a nigger's mindset son. You're fuckin piss poor tryin to front like you're loaded, livin off somebody elses money and your biggest aspiration in life is either stealin something, or sellin drugs. you got no goals outside the fuckin hood and your life is goin nowhere. shit you don't even got a proper fuckin haircut but you wanna front you're a baller??? You hop the fuckin bus son!!

your whole steez just screams fake.

you're a joke.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 05:07 AM   #8
Willa

IP:

lol yea everyone rocking fake shit today

i prob wouldnt rock a bapes sweatshirt if i got it for free i think they look kinda dumb

and this whole vans movements
before that track came out
only people that rocked vans were the punk rock kids and the poor kids
what you think about vans?

O.Y.D.
Old 08-15-06, 02:13 PM   #9
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
lol yea everyone rocking fake shit today

i prob wouldnt rock a bapes sweatshirt if i got it for free i think they look kinda dumb

and this whole vans movements
before that track came out
only people that rocked vans were the punk rock kids and the poor kids
what you think about vans?

vans is a fucking shoe.

that's like saying before Nelly came out with the "Air Force 1's " song, no one was wearing them. that sounds stupid, and I know exactly what you're talking about because I personally know tha niggas that did that track.

Old 08-15-06, 05:12 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

vans? them shits ain't my personal style, but if someone else wants to rock some shit they find comfortable, i ain't mad at em

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 05:18 AM   #11
Willa

IP:

yea
why dont you ever drop tracks any more?

O.Y.D.
Old 08-15-06, 05:32 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

i got mad shit recorded for the mixtape that i just don't post up cuz i really don't see much of a point, to be real. add to that i slowed down on further recording ever since being a young entrepreneur became the biggest plate on my table.

i'll drop a track or two in the next few days to let people know what's really good lately

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-06, 05:36 AM   #13
Willa

IP:

no doubt
whats this track that mimesis keeps quoting
ask the white kids about me
the rich white kids around me
lol

plan on running a tourney again?

O.Y.D.
Old 08-16-06, 05:18 PM   #14
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
no doubt
whats this track that mimesis keeps quoting
ask the white kids about me
the rich white kids around me
lol

plan on running a tourney again?

Roflfzlzlflzlflzflzlfz.

I CAN TELL WHO'S PUSSY BY THE SMELL OF THEIR LIPS.
Old 08-15-06, 07:15 AM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

^^lol mimesis is talking about my verse on Lethal Doseage.

and another tourney? nah, prolly not. I'd like to see the RG come back but there's just too many fuckups on RV for me to want to invest my loot and time into another one.

I mean you seen how the last one was. think of what it would take to do that again on bigger scale...with the RV of Today.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.