RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 02:27 PM   #46
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B902 ED44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
^NO..you suck...shut the fuck up william.

owned, n NK watch him say your riding my dick... but i cant see how that would work concidering our beef... and will, you dont know ANYTHING what i do, you dont know jack shit
Old 11-17-05, 02:29 PM   #47
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 99EC 75E4

Quote:
^NO..you suck...shut the fuck up william.

you only sayin that cos you got kicked outta e-style in less than 24 hours
and leady, if you did shows, Im pretty damn SURE you will have pictures or videos.
You should have ATLEAST a flyer advertising that you're on tour.
but you DONT, That PROVES IT!
Just cos you get durnk an sing kaorake at bars, that doesnt really mean you do shows, like that.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 02:31 PM   #48
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A788 DE2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

Your crew is gay..
And I was young and stupid..that why i joined that lame ass crew.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 02:32 PM   #49
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

k this has gone far enough...both of you go to opposite corners of the room
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-17-05, 02:35 PM   #50
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Your crew is gay..
And I was young and stupid..that why i joined that lame ass crew.

you was the same age you were now.
so, that means you're STILL young
and STILL stupid.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-17-05, 03:41 PM   #51
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
and leady, if you did shows, Im pretty damn SURE you will have pictures or videos.
You should have ATLEAST a flyer advertising that you're on tour.
but you DONT, That PROVES IT!
Just cos you get durnk an sing kaorake at bars, that doesnt really mean you do shows, like that.

wow, did i say i was touring?? no, not at all, i said i do shows, actually touring is different... right now im not booking shows, im working on my new set to promote my CD, my first shows however is booked for early next year.. and no karaoke i know of, does hip hop... so well done, and for the record, i still do open mic stuff at the minute to keep myself on stage.... once again your proving your ignorance, you dont know jack about me offline, so dont act like you do, it only makes you look stupid
Old 11-17-05, 03:47 PM   #52
ConPsy
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5285 DC82

got up to the words im not a backstabber.....then relised your pathetic........... net feelings...what a lame excuse for a thread.
Old 11-17-05, 04:21 PM   #53
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
wow, did i say i was touring?? no, not at all, i said i do shows, actually touring is different... right now im not booking shows, im working on my new set to promote my CD, my first shows however is booked for early next year.. and no karaoke i know of, does hip hop... so well done, and for the record, i still do open mic stuff at the minute to keep myself on stage.... once again your proving your ignorance, you dont know jack about me offline, so dont act like you do, it only makes you look stupid

I have lowered myself enough to reply to your wack ass lie filled posts.
Im not goin to continue doing so.
Im better than you, end of discussion.
There's no need to argue with anyone as wack as you.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 04:28 PM   #54
leady
Addicted

lmfao @ you, your far from better than me, and aint no lies in my posts, ill let you know when i have my interview with HHB Radio.. and the mixtape drops 25th of this month, 2 track by me on there(one is a collab)
Old 11-17-05, 04:55 PM   #55
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdusit
got up to the words im not a backstabber.....then relised your pathetic........... net feelings...what a lame excuse for a thread.

and yet u have NO PROBLEM running behind me all over the damn board

Shut up bitch.
Old 11-17-05, 04:56 PM   #56
Deranged

IP: A788 DE2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
and yet u have NO PROBLEM running behind me all over the damn board

Shut up bitch.

Shut up..you gay.
Old 11-17-05, 06:42 PM   #57
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 7629 2214

Quote:

8. Ike...I never disliked...but I don't boost his shit like the rest of RV and don't plan to...sorry...If he thinks he deserves special treatment cuz some people (LF,LV) have pumped his head up, you got another thing coming. If he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol, it's DULY NOTED. I can respect a disagreement. What I can't respect is him transforming into a raging ASSHOLE and calling me fags and homos...that's unnecessary and only confirms that he's always had the propensity to do so. .

LV never "pumped my head up".....actually when i first entered her tournament....she thought i sucked and had no chance of winning....she only liked my championship track..........sooo yea........this makes it official that you are a complete dumbass

Quote:
9. Ranks...Never had a problem with...if he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol 1, then he isn't making as big a deal out of it as some other people.

he thinks your a bigger dumbass than i do.....trust me
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 12:37 PM   #58
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

True LV thought Ike was garbo, and his flow sucked.. I told her that he gonna elevate quickly, his flow wasn't too bad and now his flow's way better than before when he did the topical tourney thing she was running on HHE.

3. Lady Fiya...was flat out OUT-OF-LINE to give me a "reprimand" like she did in that Rv Idol thread. She clearly has her favorites. That's fine. My issue with her simply was, stop down talking people who respected me. She did it before. She did it more than once. It's irrelevant. I mean, if I had to come up with a reason I don't like her, it's because she's a follower now. I can't respect that. Otherwise, she's not worth my beef. PERIOD.

Apexx-
She didn't "reprimand" you till you said she was "unfit to help with the turney" due to her health. You deserved what ever came to you after that point - but of course you conveniently left that part of the event out.

Aight Q, look dumbass..you know why you got cussed the fuck out and so does everyone else that was in that thread. What the fuck does cussing you out have to do with having favorites. DOWN TALKING PEOPLE THAT RESPECTED YOU...? Try hard to name one person, oh then you said I did it again... Wtf are you talkin bout? So I'm a follower for supposedly "down-talking your fans"? What sense does that make. Nigga shut up, damn. You make up anything to try to save your ass. I'd easily set flames to yo ass, you haven't experienced before. You can't even come up wit a punchline, fruitbasket.

Oh and for the record, the only people I know that "might" have respect for you is ThatNigga and Intermental.. I don't talk to Intermental so blah @ that, and ThatNigga and I don't talk bout your "music". You not important in my life on something serious, so shut up.