RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-06, 03:39 AM   #16
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 128F 5A3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Young
y dont all y'all niggaz shut the fuck wit that "hyphy" bullshit

go dumb!!!!!!!!!

naw, y'all sum idiots up there in da bay, fuck that, stupid ass niggaz

Fall back kid. You just know what you see on the TV about the hyphy...you don't know what it really is...And don't come at us with the hyphy movement, when fuckin New York got that damn Chicken Noodle soup dance...lol...pure comedy!
Old 08-11-06, 11:32 AM   #17
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 5436 00A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
False....

Not Many people in the south want hyphy to be partnered with Crunk. Maybe the More Known are going with it, like Scrappy (be he doest shit for money ) and Lil Jon. But most cats from where is stay dont want to be associated with hyphy. Because we find it ,how do i say without offending, dumb. Not in a bad way it's just it's not our style. You may know some cats that watn to be associated with Hyphy from GA/Southern places, but thats a minority.

That ties into your statement "we want to be hyphy". Nah man, ya'll can have that, no disrespect though really. But not many cats want to be with hyphy, I'll admit the Bay got some Crazy Songs but not to the extent to make us "want to be like ya'll".

'nuff said.

In all honesty.

I really don't care.

I just find it funny how half of your artists are saying "go dumb" in their songs. And how the Ying Yang Twins took it upon themselves to even make a song "Go Dumb" then found out how niggas from tha bay didn't like that shit, and decided to make it a remix featuring The Federation. As long as crunk has been out you've never seen anyone from the bay make a song about it. But that's good no one in the South wants to get "hyphy" because no one out here wants to get "crunk".

pz.

Old 08-11-06, 03:38 PM   #18
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
^^ too bad no one cares about what you think.

did i say anyone cared what i thought?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 08-11-06, 09:08 PM   #19
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A185 AEA5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
In all honesty.

I really don't care.

I just find it funny how half of your artists are saying "go dumb" in their songs. And how the Ying Yang Twins took it upon themselves to even make a song "Go Dumb" then found out how niggas from tha bay didn't like that shit, and decided to make it a remix featuring The Federation. As long as crunk has been out you've never seen anyone from the bay make a song about it. But that's good no one in the South wants to get "hyphy" because no one out here wants to get "crunk".

pz.

Um Marketing Maybe? plus i said MOST..not all. I mean you might see them get "hyphy" on MTV and other shit. But it's not what we about. And I couldn't say it better. Most From the Bay/West don't want to get Crunk. Most in the south don't want to get hyphy (with the exception of some).

But who really cares? we established they are both not what they are made out to be..

So Big Ups.
Old 08-11-06, 11:14 PM   #20
Mic Young
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A283 64A3

bottom line

shit is stupid, idont giv a fuck wat i c on TV, aint nuttin to different

its all bullshit

i give props to no hyphy artist n to no one thats associated wit it
Old 08-12-06, 05:08 AM   #21
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: B5D2 08FA

^ why do you insist coming in here and just saying stupid things? that aren't really relevent to what we are talking about? I mean we are actually trying to converse about things and you insist on coming in like "oh fuck it, it's all shit" blah, blah, blah.

Let me guess. Your the type to "lyrical" rap. Right? or "gangsta"

Last edited by _LM_ : 08-12-06 at 06:06 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Young Kidd (LM) Send a message via MSN to Young Kidd (LM)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-06, 10:12 PM   #22
Mic Young
Flyweight

IP: 4EB9 DFE7

i dont listen to dumb niggaz "goin stupid" in da club

i listen to shit thats relevant, dis is jus retards find'n sumthin to do cuz they cant really rhyme
Old 08-12-06, 10:47 PM   #23
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: 42C3 2EB8

and whats relevant? Guns, Women you will never see, and shit like that?

Everythings relevant, it's to what degree that you agree with its relevance, and the way you put it makes you seem simple minded.
Old 08-14-06, 07:50 PM   #24
fyakracka
New to RV

IP: 6338 861B

yo son, ur a fuck'n disgrace to ur own coast
i'm from new york, i liv in LA now n i used to think west was wack but i c it was jus dumb niggaz like u make'n it seem like all tha west does is bang n "go dumb"
fuck that shit, now i listen to more west than east cuz sum niggas is even more lyrical; than were i'm from
stop bein an idiot n fill'n these niggaz heads wit fals shit about YA OWN COAST!

man, fuck all dat

people read'n dis, dont listen to dat nigga, he a dumbazz, west aint jus about "have'n fun"

-mic young......

damn so where do you stand kid????
Old 08-14-06, 09:29 PM   #25
Capital B
Internet is so beef...

From: Im in the buildin and im feelin myself. West Coastin....What you Reppin?
Text Record: 5-2
IP: 7580 FD68

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Fall back kid. You just know what you see on the TV about the hyphy...you don't know what it really is...And don't come at us with the hyphy movement, when fuckin New York got that damn Chicken Noodle soup dance...lol...pure comedy!

agreed....^^

my 2 cents in the whole matter is.....\

Hyphy is not cruck....similar only in the way it is portrayed in the mainstream, and in my opinion hyphy isnt a movement, its not leaving or going anywere, it is more of a lifstyle....

West coast style is pure hyphy? not exactly,there are alot of cats out here that still do there thing and there are some lyricly gifted people out here too.... 1 ex. is Doey Rock...

If mac dre was still alive then he would still be underground...And in the deal with mac dre and e 40 is that they came from Valley jo and in the begining Mac dre was getting more love from the bay but when he died there was a void and it was filled with E-40 and other northern callifornia artist....

simply...there is more comeing out of cali then hyphy...and if it spreads across the US then fine....there only following the leader....

~B~
[/certified gangtsa]
Send a message via Yahoo to Capital B   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-06, 11:18 PM   #26
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP: A185 AEA5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital B
agreed....^^

my 2 cents in the whole matter is.....\

Hyphy is not cruck....similar only in the way it is portrayed in the mainstream, and in my opinion hyphy isnt a movement, its not leaving or going anywere, it is more of a lifstyle....

~B~

*e-daps B*

agreed.

Hyphy Is not Crunk.
Crunk Is Not Snap.
Snap Is not Hyphy.

No relation. But i respect em all.