RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 04:41 PM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Apexx, here's the reason I'm done running in circles with you on this trivial point.

Titus 3 says

9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

^^That represents you. Tomato...Tomaaaatoeee...The context is understood...You are a bible bashing pagan who only seeks to distort the truth.

So, enjoy arguing a moot point by yourself. When you're ready to discuss something of substance, I'll return.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 04:46 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 04:41 PM   #17
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 558A A505

Walk by faith not by sight

obviously that means just have faith in it despite what it looks like
Old 03-29-06, 04:42 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Walk by faith not by sight

obviously that means just have faith in it despite what it looks like

In spite of what my situation looks like bro...If I become ill, walking by faith means that I see what the bible says in Isaiah 53:5

"By his stripes we are healed"

If I'm broke...Then, walking by faith means adhering to Phillipians 4:19 that says "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches and glory."

Whatever the situation, walking by Faith means trusting in God despite what it looks like.

Old 03-29-06, 04:44 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Semantics...What's funny is, the bible tells believers to avoid foolish questions like these because they only serve to distort and twist the true message of God's salvation. That's in the book of Titus. The technique of Jesus' execution was called crucifixtion. Contrary to the "T" you see depicted in pictures, Christ was more likey crucified on a "l".

Now, I'm quite sure you've heard the term HUNG from the cross. The "cross" was nothing more than a big tree trunk from the Dogwood tree. Therefore, Jesus did "hang" from a tree as much as a picture "hangs" from a wall when you NAIL it to it. Don't try to twist the context of the text because of semantics. Christ represented the "sacrificial lamb" that serves as atonement for all mankind. As Gal. 3:13 points out, he became the curse for us, dying in our stead. So, your fixation on "hanging" and "being crucified" is a moot and quite trivial point. It all refers to the same thing.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. What happened the moment Jesus died in the SPirit realm?

The way your "savior" dies in your own book of "salvation" is Semantics lmao. ok. You're the one arguing that Jesus became a curse for humanity when he died, and when pressed to prove that, you duck the issue completely. Like you're doing right now and will be doing in your next post.

BTW, tree trunks don't grow in the shape of "crosses" and contain no "cross"-over of any pieces to even be considered a "cross" so what you're saying is bullshit. If that were true and you were right, the "crucifix" you see would be a tree trunk, instead of 2 planks of wood.

Additionally, if Jesus were crucified on an "I" shaped plank of wood, why does your religion wear a symbol shaped like a "T"?

Once agian, you're trying to connect two things that are completely contradicting so of course you look rediculous.

And I'm not going to answer any question about what happened to Jesus in "The spirit realm" as you call it since you don't even know how or when he died with any accuracy what so ever, far less know what happened thereafter - according to someone elses telling of it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 04:46 PM   #20
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Apexx, here's the reason I'm doing running in circles with you on this trivial point.

Titus 3 says

9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

^^That represents you. Tomato...Tomaaaatoeee...The context is understood...You are a bible bashing pagan who only seeks to distort the truth.

So, enjoy arguing a moot point by yourself. When you're ready to discuss something of substance, I'll return.

Word.

Old 03-29-06, 04:47 PM   #21
Indeph
Not_Indeph

The bible honestly has the best ideas morally, but I'm not sure if its true. I'm kinda scared if we did lose religion's influence then the world would be completly fucked up. So its like, I wanna teach my kids morals, not just religion. It's like people can't tell ppl this shit without scaring them.
Old 03-29-06, 04:50 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
The bible honestly has the best ideas morally, but I'm not sure if its true. I'm kinda scared if we did lose religion's influence then the world would be completly fucked up. So its like, I wanna teach my kids morals, not just religion. It's like people can't tell ppl this shit without scaring them.

Well...I find this interesting bro. And, unless you're going somewhere, I'll have a discussin with you because Apexx needs a time out.

Neway...For every thing you want to accomplish in life, the bible has the answer. The book of proverbs alone has the answer to MOST of life's questions.

Come on..Test me...Ask me something about life and I can tell you what the bible has to say about it...It works man...

^^That's walking by faith and not by sight...If I walked by sight, I would have been killed myself. I've gone through some tough times. I've been in spots where I didn't know where my next meal was coming from. God has never let me down. He always comes around and provides, ALWAYS.
Old 03-29-06, 04:57 PM   #23
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
God damnit, here we go again.

Rofl. Seriously dood.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 05:00 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

You haven't been able to verfiy one bit of any of your statements in this thread, from you saying that Jesus became a curse for humanity when he died, to the crucfix being a tree trunk, to jesus not dying on any cross at all - all of which go against what is said in the bible - and now you call me a heretic and a pagan?

Anybody else see something wrong with this picture?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 05:03 PM   #25
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

Quote:
Come on..Test me...Ask me something about life and I can tell you what the bible has to say about it...It works man...

The mathematical formula used to determine the area inside a pentadodecahedron
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-29-06, 05:06 PM   #26
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The "Bible" states that Jesus was crucified on a cross. But it also states that he was hung from a tree.

Acts 30-31
30The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead—whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree. 31God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.

so what gives?

wasnt that cross made of wood, and where does wood come from? DUH!!

People need to stop trying to think of big ass explanations and go with the simple logical one
Old 03-29-06, 05:10 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law

People need to stop trying to think of big ass explanations and go with the simple logical one

Co sign...

semantics bro...tryna distort the bible by askin pointless/moot questions

The cross was made of Dogwood from the Dogwood TREE!

People who were nailed to crosses, HUNG from them.
Old 03-29-06, 05:12 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law

so if I smack you in the mouth with a wooden bat, that's the same as me smacking you in the mouth with a tree??
DUH!!

Use your head man.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-29-06, 05:22 PM   #29
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Well...I find this interesting bro. And, unless you're going somewhere, I'll have a discussin with you because Apexx needs a time out.

Neway...For every thing you want to accomplish in life, the bible has the answer. The book of proverbs alone has the answer to MOST of life's questions.

Yeah I was reading proverbs earlier and I highlighted 9239402139320938932498 of the lines.
Old 03-29-06, 05:23 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

And once again for those trying to distort what is really being said, The scripture quotes:

30The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead—whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree.

Jesus died on the crucifix from his wounds, such as the stab in the ribs by the soldiers spear. NOT from him 'just hanging there', especially seeing that he wasn't HANGING since his weight was completely supported by the nails. How do you not know this??

Further more, two pieces of wood that CROSS is not a "tree", just as the wooden supports for a guillotine is not a "tree", just as the wooden frame of an electric chair is not a "tree", so who's trying to twist what now?

cmon man, THINK!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.