RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-06, 11:40 PM   #1
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arrow Pac Really Is Alive

IP: C8F2 8CC9

how can ya'll think pac is dead yo i'll give u TONZ of reasons why he's alive

1.2pac was shot on september 7th and lived the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th...thats 7 days

2.2Pac's vehicle was shot 12 times; 5 of those bullets hit 2Pac. That leaves seven bullets.
2Pac's recorded time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3).

3.A voice on the makevelli album says, "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time."

4.2Pac's first release on Suge Knight's Death Row label, All Eyez On Me, was released on February 13, 1996 - exactly seven months before his death.

5.on the music video to "Toss It Up" 2pac smashes a mirror and we all know smashing a mirror is 7 years of bad luck so why would pac do that for nothing

6.in the movie "Gang Related" pac's badge number is 412 wich equals 7

7. 2pac died at age 25 (2+5=7)

8. on the makevelli album "the don killuinati the 7 day theory" the letters can be rearranged ta say "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive" dont tell me thats just coincidence besides what the fuck else is a killuminati

9. In the CD booklet of the R U Still Down album, the following is written "Keep the faith in me I wont let u down...love 2Pac." This album was released more than a year after 2Pac's death.

10. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?

11. Inside the cover of one of the 2Pac albums, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli was born.

12. suge never shown up for questioning (doesnt necassarily say that pacs alive but sumthins up wit that shit)

13. In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?

14. in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. (doesnt sound like pac but it means sumthin)

15. on the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background. (they might of changed that nowadays but atleast it used ta be in the song)

16. In the video "Heaven Gotta Ghetto", the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads "61671". Another obvious occurance of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).

LMFAO but if u STILL dont believe my white ass then watch this and watch ur intestines shit themselves into ur pants http://media.putfile.com/pac2
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:42 PM   #2
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

and no that clip is really real if it wasnt then explain how that one guy talked bout eminem and jermaine dupri when at the time pac was alive last known to the public eminem and j.d was UNHEARD OF
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:43 PM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

lol.........................
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:44 PM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

i wish YOU would die

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:44 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Do you have any idea how much of a herb this thread makes you look like?
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:44 PM   #6
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

LMFAO did u even take time ta look at the link no ya'll just start hating LOOK AT THE LINK and then call me a herb
Old 02-06-06, 11:47 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: BFB3 FD2C

That was so obviously not him in that video......
Old 02-06-06, 11:49 PM   #8
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

lmao how did that not look or even sound like pac
Old 02-06-06, 11:49 PM   #9
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

why wouldnt this be true ya'll are so quick ta wanna think that he's dead
Old 02-06-06, 11:53 PM   #10
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

if it were true,...it would be on tv...not a shitty message board

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:53 PM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

If you are a true fan.. You would know that if pac really did fake his death.. He ovbiously didnt do it so a bunch of snot nosed little pricks on the internet can try to speculate and pull facts about how they THINK hes still alive..

Give the man a fucking break and realise how herbish this is..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:58 PM   #12
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 307F 3890

You copied that off a 2pac site
LMAO
You belieave the shit they put in the newspaper Dude
GET A LIFE!!
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-06, 11:59 PM   #13
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

maybe hataz like u dont wanna believe it so it dont make it on tv cuz no one is real enough ta believe hes alive if they saw it wit their own eyes and so what maybe i am anxious ta see pac alive he didnt put all those clues in his shit for people ta ignore them and nos read my sigg i dont give a fuck what ya'll think im just tryin ta show ya'll blind asses that its true but ya'll just hataz and so what if im a herb i smoke way more than u so HA
Old 02-07-06, 12:03 AM   #14
Shazz
Never Around

Oh oh My bad im sorry tupac is in the carribians or the bahamas just sitting there on rapverse.com laughing at us..
Joined DEC 2004

Your older than me and your still dumb
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:04 AM   #15
Shazz
Never Around

Where did Nos Go?.
Now im stuck with this dude...