RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: RAW Vs Livin Losers
Kid~Ca$ 0 0%
Efecx 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-05, 05:43 PM   #106
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP: 2834 5315

Voted For: efecx

who tha fukk r u kidin,your only RUNNING your mouth.....
a worse pile of bullshit.. than yer leader"runin tha south.
^^^OK...but coulda been better....4/10
ull never be R.A.W...only ever Rapin.Against.Wack herbz
with dictionary in hand...u still couldnt beat me wit wordz
^^unoriginal lines here....3/10
i see failure to comprehend...how your not gone yet......
u vaccinatin animalz is yer only chance to become a vet...
^^PLAYED AS FUCK.....1/10
fuk yo undeafeted army..im rainin lead on ya whole city..
if yer armys bad as yer BATTLES...ill give them my pity....
^^No punch...ya gettin worse man....0/10
im out..when this kid checkz..ive droped and been gone..
imatate yer avy...hit tha trash were garbage belongz....
^^OK......3/10

Ok....you verse started ite with the personals,running south thing.But your verse just faded slowly and slowly.2nd bar was far too uncreative.3rd got played out in the 90's.4th was not a punch.5th was OK.You just too simplictic.Your flow is average.But your strucure is good....though i ain't a fan of the sqaure structure..

Comin on this site called Casper n rockin cassidy in your sig, dam man get off his dick
Then you go n drop an open mic critisizin net gangstas but in your avy u claimed crip
^^Good......8/10
Thats a bit ironic isnt it cas i mean u been a crip is like sayin Dr. Dre wrote the Chronic
Rockin the color dont make u a crip, you dont see a blue bandana in the pocket of sonic
^^Nah...didn't like it,speccially 1st line....2/10
Casper u gonna talk about my country bla bla bla bla i already know wat your gonna say
But all i need to do to win is let rv know u reset your record cause u were that ashamed
^^Good personal..but set-up sucks as he didn't play on your country in his verse....5/10
U didnt wanna get dropped outta that gay crew livin legendz but if u do u might aswell quit
Cause dam playa seriously that fuckin crew livin legendz are about as tight as diaryha shit
^^Played......1/10
Listenin to livin legendz ryhmes is kinda depressin makes me wanna give suicide lessons
But fuck look all the readers of livin legendz Open Mic diss to RAW already started guessin
^^hmm....ite....4/10
U can tell he frontin to his friends cause on rap verse he a crip but on msn he ontario steve
Shit bitch dam everybody knows stephen walsh is a fake frontin muthafucka just ask jeeves
^^no...2/10
The second M-easy leaves LL they gotta merge so M easy is sayin ya must hav missed me
Cause daubs n cas r in control n they cudnt run LL well if their names were Linford Christie
^^OK......3/10

Ok....good verse.Flow stayed constant for the most part.Punches hit.Your best was the 1st bar...a flat out raw personal there on his avy and alias.Only problem I saw in your verse was the set-ups.Some of them were really cheesy.Try to fix that.But I like how you didn't have the perfect sqaure structure.Just tells us you have confidence in your verse.

Vote-Efecx
rtf below please
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203256
Send a message via AIM to noname  
Old 08-10-05, 06:18 PM   #107
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

IP: FEFC E273

Voted For: efecx

aight efecx- ya lines were stretched....but you acually said somethin meanifull and dissed your oppnenet...the resset your record line was nice i was feelin that ...

kid ca$-ya structure was much much better....but this aint a battle of structure...ya style was very basic...the runnin the south line wasnt very coo, alott filler basically pack ya verse with punches....

v/efecx for coming harder RTF http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=200646
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d