RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-02, 04:34 PM   #76
MisteR eS

IP: A6BA 6770

yo big k, or my nigga should i just call you stroyer
stop writing like your hot or feel the fucking boiler
these pussies in "rip cats" doin that exact in rhyming
i dont need a hoe like you screamin to "cum inside me"
soft ass emcees claiming they hold it to the streets
when the only beats they got was in elemantary
and jr and high school, these faggots always gettin pumped
Stroyer aint ya name, its the brutal way you get fucked
and K is ya bitches name... it stands for Kevin
rappers need to get it together before i send'em to homo heaven

Old 07-23-02, 04:05 AM   #77
sunshine

IP: 399E F0FD

K-stroyer you wuldnt undastand the avator,.......your still stuck on wack lines so i'll battle you later//,. but ne way ............... mister es you have no flow your whole word play consist of faggot and homo// you couldnt rip a mic if u put it to shreds// and your scripts all wrong ,............ i think your gon in the head// i bust verbal lead that R.I.P.s emcees,........... im on another level that yall cant see

Old 07-24-02, 09:17 AM   #78
Kstroyer

IP: 9C58 3FF3

^^^^^ Wack

^^^^WACK

Old 07-24-02, 12:32 PM   #79
J@yHuLL

IP: 5E65 DC85

Sunshines like that kat always on top of his chores...es lifes a bore, wack n' still acts like he's four//
I swing swords...I'm adored a Lord...Ya tha kid wettin his drawers that I can afford to distort//
I easily bypassed ya level lad to my rebel pad...gotcha mad well I'm glad, I'm on that level you'll neva have//

****SunShine be Wack***

Old 07-24-02, 01:25 PM   #80
sunshine

IP: 4577 CD9A

all yall bitches is N.E.R.D.S cuz i got you sayin its almost over now, 5 shots to the dome lay all yall bitches out// first i take k stroyer and slap this faggot, this bitch dickrides so much he just appears like maggots// next to get hit is this bitch jayhull, this nigga hidin in the shadows like hes a fuckin troll// but thats just easier for me to creep up from behind, pistol whip this faggot ,bust him with nines and then send this homo to the hospital so he can get flatlined//

Old 07-24-02, 02:38 PM   #81
J@yHuLL

IP: 5E65 DC85

ya just mad cranky dog, and love to rag it...rappin about your magical appearing maggots and who's tha faggot?...."Shine"...
Because that Kat commin from behind is you...parents abandoned "Sun", lost n' don't know what to do or which sex to go n' screw, so now I'm fathering you//
Admit ya wish your style matched mine...kat you couldn't spit a rhyme worth half my time//
Commin from Atlanta this thug must be hot right?...but he's not, he's cold...outta control n' too old//
I sleep through you like I'm Wario- Toad!...wheres Mario bro? Sorry ya gotta go!...hit tha road, ya fuckin lines'll neva explode, I'ma show tha realest Free-Stylez of Flow//

***Collapse this Kats Heat***