RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-07, 12:10 PM   #16
L.E
L.E

IP: DBA9 C526

Lmao try getting you girlfriend pregant.

Sex happens like once and a blue moon.

Fucking sucks.
Old 12-20-07, 01:32 PM   #17
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F4CB 9C09

lets say what ur saying is wrong and married couples still get down in bed. after a few YEARS of having the same partner the sex gets boring since you cant fuck anyone else cuz that'll be cheating. hence the reason why sex usually dies down after marriage. you'll be lucky to find a wife that trys new tricks and gives consent of having someone join in
Old 12-20-07, 04:59 PM   #19
T lite
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 39A6 4115

Post of the thread goes to....................................Nostradamus!
Send a message via AIM to T lite   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 07:04 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 2693 188C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
thats why you marry the right one to begin with,and why communication is the key word in relationships..
and i agree with spul, having sex with someone your truelly in love with beats anything on this earth..
sex doesnt die down,
and with bills,as bad as they suck,now days u have to be financially stable before u ger married.

Ok, but you sex is a huge part of the relationship you gonna know if the girl is right for you when you marry her before ever fucking? Ehh risky man...
Old 12-20-07, 07:05 PM   #21
T lite
Middle Weight

and i agree with spul, having sex with someone your truelly in love with beats anything on this earth.. <-- EXACTLY.
Old 12-20-07, 07:21 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^well if you made the thread and you didn't specify gender, you basically are talking about both. And plus, it all determines on your view. Like guys aren't the only ones who look down upon opposite sex "getting around". I know plenty of chicks who say "Eww, he's a player, don't mess with him" or shit like that. There are girls who don't care about being a one night stand, because that's probably what they want too, and vice versa.

Plus getting with a chick that likes to get around, what makes you know that she wouldn't cheat on you the minute you gotta leave for some business meeting or go out somewhere? I mean, shit son, just ask Poetic? nah mean?
Plus, I def see where Nos coming. If a girl saves herself that means she has respect for her body, and is choosing to only have sex with someone she really loves or feels connected with. I mean, I know for fact, sex when you actually love the person a lot beats out random sex with a chick finer than one you like. Plus, you prolly could worry less bout cheating and it better for those on that "Idiot Gear" tip

Nah son think bout it girls usually don't say that unless the guy is a player in terms of he actually "plays" girls. Trick them saying he love them when he really don't just to get them into bed then leave 'em heartbroken. Cheat on them.. etc etc.. If it's just a guy who gets with a lot of girls who into it and know what's up girls usually don't mind that...

Most guys in general like to fuck, and sure there's always gonna be guys who like to fuck that cheat on girls and girls who like to fuck that cheat on guys. There's some that don't even get around that much and still cheat. It's about respect for who you're with, and trusting the one you love. If she really love you she aint gonna do you like that regardless if she liked to get around before meeting you. I never said I respect girls who like to fuck a lot and cheat on their bf's, I don't respect cheating at all... Just cuz a girl like to have sex a lot doesn't mean she's not responsible enough to be in a relationship without cheating on her partner ya dig? That's where trust is you gotta be smart and determine if she only gonna be with you yourself. Don't go with a girl who is known for cheating on her bfs. But just cuz a girl used to hook up with a lot of guys and fuck doesn't mean when she finds someone she loves she won't be pure with them. You already know what was up with me before I met Chrystal and how I am now...

And I don't buy that "she respects her body" cuz she saving it and a girl who likes to have sex a lot doesn't respect her body. No one says that about guys, if ya boy was like word I got a job as a male stripper you wouldn't be like "Damn homie you don't respect your body." But nah hookers don't respect themselves and neither do strippers really but that's a different story. Girls who let guys sexually molest them in the office who they don't even like at all and don't say anything about it they don't respect themselves. Hookers who have sex with random strangers for money don't respect themselves. Girls who have sex with random strangers don't respect themselves and strippers who dance for drunk dudes for money maybe don't respect themselves that's cuz the dudes only see them as whores and they feed that already negative image regarding that. I aint saying girls who go out and fuck with random strangers are right man but a girl at a house party make out with 2 differant guys that night suck one of their dicks so what let her do her shit. Unless she just doing it to look cool or for other reasons then that's wrong otherwise let her do her thing if that's what she wants that doesn't mean she doesn't respect herself... I aint really feeling that for guys either who fuck strangers I mean if the girl know the guy or about him, like through friends, have class with him went on a date etc etc and hit on him and get him into bed and fuck him and then go and do it with another guy I aint gonna disrespect her just cuz she did that and call her a slut.

And that image is usually only associated with Younger girls. No one saying those chicks in the show "sex in the city" are sluts. Cuz they're older mature women doing their thing but when they're younger ages and do that why guys gotta call them sluts... girls aint degrading themselves homie guys are degrading them.

Last edited by JTR : 12-20-07 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-20-07, 07:23 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
and i agree with spul, having sex with someone your truelly in love with beats anything on this earth.. <-- EXACTLY.

Ya but how about when you're not with anyone you love at the moment? Sex is sex regardless of who it's with maybe not mentally or spiritually but physically it's gonna have a similar feeling every time. You aint wrong if you like sex and go out and do it with people for self pleasure and then when you find a good girl and ready to settle down then only fuck with her and love her. But in between that time you aint wrong for liking sex and getting with other girls who you only want that with and not a relationship...
Old 12-20-07, 07:25 PM   #24
T lite
Middle Weight

You just replied with a bunch of comments that had nothing to do with mine.
Old 12-20-07, 07:30 PM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I was quoting spul and replying to SPUL, only the last comment was to you.
Old 12-20-07, 07:38 PM   #26
T lite
Middle Weight

I'm not sure how a comment can be made to my reply which consisted of one word: EXACTLY...........but alrighty! lol
Old 12-20-07, 07:41 PM   #27
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

whateva son girls are people too.

it's just they can disrespect themselves for not giving a fuck about their body.

a guy who goes around putting his dick into shit, especially in public, has mental anguish or is crazy, but a girl who lets guys do insane shit to their pussy are disrespecting themselves? There's always gonna be something against girls because society agrees girls are much more attractive than guys. Problem is there are women who disagree and see it as opposite it's whateva it's all point of view.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 12-20-07, 07:43 PM   #28
T lite
Middle Weight

Yeah, everybody is always gonna have their own opinion about everything.
It just happens that girls are scrutinized much more than boys. (I.E - having multiple sex partners----a guy is praised, while a girl is called a whore, etc.)
Old 12-20-07, 07:45 PM   #29
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

that's gross tho yo

how many dicks a pussy need? 1.

how many pussy's a dick need?

infinite.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|