RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-11, 03:49 AM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

honestly there is to much pride involved with body building, to much of an ego.
and adam, the day your soul doesnt reach that next level? what do you mean by that?
and weak or lost? im not weak but lost perhaps? yeah. sick of drinking, smoking, partying to escape reality,yeah its all pointless, and doesnt get anything done nor make me feel any better the next day. all that ish does is fill a temporary void,
its all the same ish thats getting me no where but a job that doesnt pay ish, i get paid commission but its only like 12 to 14 an hour, you cant start a family on that kind of salary.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 01-21-11, 10:19 PM   #17
Lysol
New Jack

IP: 7C5E 0F53

If people don't have the love of God in them how can they understand? The truth is you'll discover one day when God returns and regret everything, but it will be to late.

I understand Talksic about the gym, it's why I backed away from music a lot.

Romans 8:31-34 (New King James Version)

God’s Everlasting Love

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 01-22-11, 04:11 AM   #18
_Talksic_
Addicted

honestly its sad that it will be to late for some people, we can preach with everything we have but some people have been through so much that its hard for them to except, and theyll do anything to rationalize that god doesnt exist to make them feel better.
i talk about this off the net and have written about it and am working on songs about it but if someone can understand the concept of free will, they will see the bigger picture. but as for me sense i stopped lifting weights, ive noticed music is my only outlet for my anger, which is derived from my current living situation. i think im going to continue martial arts as a way to vent my frustration. martial arts and music.

Old 01-22-11, 08:57 AM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A619 75AB

You've got me pegged all wrong.

By all the means follow your false sense of security. If you were a real man you could break your habbits and further yourself on your own. Regardless if you do or not with this belief that somebody is helping you, it's only going to be you doing it. The sad part is that you won't even enjoy that satisfaction of your own personal achievements because you'll thank something else for it when there was never anything there.

I never said I don't believe in the existance of a higher power, but to follow the Bible? That's the biggest running joke I've ever seen.

There's no Heaven and Hell and no matter what you do you're not going anywhere after you die. Quit telling people what to follow and actually do something for them that matters, that'll really make your spirit fly.
Old 01-23-11, 02:05 AM   #20
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: E35D A06C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You've got me pegged all wrong.

By all the means follow your false sense of security. If you were a real man you could break your habbits and further yourself on your own. Regardless if you do or not with this belief that somebody is helping you, it's only going to be you doing it. The sad part is that you won't even enjoy that satisfaction of your own personal achievements because you'll thank something else for it when there was never anything there.

I never said I don't believe in the existance of a higher power, but to follow the Bible? That's the biggest running joke I've ever seen.

There's no Heaven and Hell and no matter what you do you're not going anywhere after you die. Quit telling people what to follow and actually do something for them that matters, that'll really make your spirit fly.

Although I disagree with the majority of your post, I think you described the essence of what Jesus taught by saying "do something for them that matters". That is the basis of what Christians should be doing. Love God and love others. Those are the two commands that the gospel is centered around.
Old 01-23-11, 08:30 PM   #21
Adam

IP: 6E5D FD16

I knew the intelligence level of America was lower than most countries, but this low? Sort of depressing.
Old 01-23-11, 09:19 PM   #22
Lysol
New Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Although I disagree with the majority of your post, I think you described the essence of what Jesus taught by saying "do something for them that matters". That is the basis of what Christians should be doing. Love God and love others. Those are the two commands that the gospel is centered around.

Those aren't the only commands.

Twitter
Youtube
Old 01-23-11, 10:36 PM   #23
Adam

The Bible has some half decent guidelines towards how people should act, but when your motivation to follow these rules is driven by fear, it doesn't really count. If the Bible told you to hate a certain race, would you? The fact that Christians need an imaginary figure to tell them to love and respect people and that's the only reason they're doing it is just fucking pathetic.

Love one another, not one person excluded, race, gender, sexuality or age because together we could find peace. It's fear that drives us away from love, stop believing in fear and start believing in love, real love, real peace.

If there is a God and he doesn't accept you for caring about everybody and loving one another.. well.. sounds like a great God doesn't it?
Old 01-23-11, 10:49 PM   #24
Lysol
New Jack

The bible doesn't teach hate.

2 Timothy 1:7 (New King James Version)

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 (New King James Version)

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-9 (New King James Version)

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

John 3:16 (King James Version)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God is love

Twitter
Youtube
Old 01-23-11, 11:01 PM   #25
Adam

Your argument is quoting something that I consider a joke?

You only know about the Bible because you were either raised by it or heard about it where you live.

If you were raised in other parts of the world you would never have this to quote, but you would quote some other book to some other God that your current one disagrees with even though they carry the same messages.

Come on man, you're better than that.
Old 01-24-11, 09:03 PM   #26
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 293F 64FB

Much props talksic. Just ignore adam, there's always going to be people that wont understand (mark 4:11-12.) We all made did somethings we regret in the past, but guarantee this will be the best decision of your life bro! I will never change the life I now have with Christ for the life I use to have without Him. (mark 8:26-37)

"Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and He'll give you everything you need." Matt 6:33
"Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matthew 10:39

But yo lysol just ignore adam for now, he clearly stated what we believe in is a Joke, so no matter what you share with him from scripture, just wont get through his hard heart. Even though I can point to so many other parts of the world that believe in and live out the Gospel even in the face of violent persecution, it just wont matter if he doesn't have an open heart to listen. "Ephesians 4:18"

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-11, 09:13 PM   #27
Lysol
New Jack

Oh I know it's an endless argument, but he has no excuse now.

Twitter
Youtube
Old 01-25-11, 11:38 PM   #28
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: E35D A06C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
Those aren't the only commands.

Rey, I never said those are the only two commands, but EVERYTHING in the Bible hangs on these two: Love God and love others.

Jesus says it himself in the New Testament.

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Thats all.
Old 01-27-11, 01:42 AM   #29
Adam

Just ignore me, you might learn something.
Old 01-28-11, 08:38 AM   #30
_Talksic_
Addicted

honestly its a slow process or what i call a slow fade back into it. works the same way when you backslide.. adapted the idea from casting crowns. i havnt been perfect but ill get back into it. environment just sucks. ive made a couple angry tracks to try to get everything out. learned how to mix and master for the most part. time to get this ish together..