RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-11, 09:24 AM   #61
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6E5D FD16

I don't even care what religious people did in the past or what they're doing currently, the fact that they aren't intelligent enough to realize with all the resources we have now that religion is a joke is beyond me.

Explain dinosaurs.. you can't. Easiest way to end an argument with a moron. Anyways..

If you don't believe in science, get off the internet, stop driving your car, quit using appliances, turn all your lights, air conditioning and heaters off. God didn't make these, man did, man evolves and betters himself. We don't grow through God, we grow through evolution and understanding.

Religious people don't grow up, that's the problem.

I get such a kick out of it, as religion is decreasing in numbers what do they do? Start accepting gay people and start bending the rules to recruit more people so they can feel strong. I mean even the front runners of Christianity think it's a joke, why do you think they always get caught in hotel rooms with drugs and hookers? Because the fucking joke isn't on them, it's on you. They get paid to do the easiest fucking job in the world, make idiots believe fairy tales. It's like reading to children, who wouldn't want that gig?

Grow the fuck up, please, for your own good.
Old 02-23-11, 06:02 PM   #62
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7238 0101

ROOFFFLLL @ this shit....

this is what R/V has became

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-23-11, 06:55 PM   #63
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: C546 EC29

im gonna be a dick and say you meant to use "become" lmao.

No but yea, I don't mind debates, dabatos and other dudes brought some decent points up. The bible saying the earth was round though was a bad idea, I went in hard on that lol.
Old 02-26-11, 06:33 PM   #64
JTR
Jack The Ripper

yea I expected no one would be able to respond to my last posts... that was the KO blow I'd say.
Old 02-26-11, 07:36 PM   #65
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And I missed this but my other posts have pretty much said everything for me so I'm just gonna do this quick and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Now to reply to your other incredibly long post.

"I think its dumb Christians feel like all Christians, even the bad ones go to heaven, but good people of any other religion cant."

1. Not all people who "say" they are "christians" will go to heaven. Just because you say you are does not mean you are one. I know so many people that say they are christian but dont live like one. And for the bad ones, I'm one of them, I was a big time thief, made tens of thousands of dollars. When I accepted Jesus, my addiction to stealing evaporated and never stole from a store again. God changed me, and I'm not the same person I was before. Thats what Jesus does, when you accept Him in your life you change. But if you say your christian but continue to live that life, you're not really a christian.
Lmao I really, really, really don't think you ever made even 10 thousand dollars from stealing shit in your life-time let alone tens of thousands. What did you steal, who did you sell it to? How did you go about stealing it. Where did you find out about these people you'd sell it to afterward? Please tell me because I know you're only saying that for the sake of your argument. That never happened man lmao big time thief my ass dawg you been a good lil christian boy since RV started and that was prolly when you were 15.

From your post when you said you dont like how one religion thinks they personally know God. So you are saying, all religions could be right? You said you studied religion, but did you study the fact that they all contradict each other? There's no way they are all right. Theres no way 2 can be right. And for the fact why I am christian, I've studied the bible, I've studied other religions. I've studied Islam, Morminism, Jehovah's Witness, Buddhism, Catholicism, etc... Out of all the religion's I have studied about, Christianity is the only one to say you are saved by your faith, not by works for it is a gift by God. Christianity is the only religion to truly stick to the fact that God died for you and saved you and all you have to do is accept that by faith.
No I'm not saying all religions could be right. And no not all religions contradict each other but most do. It's very possible certain aspects of two different religions may be true. Personally I think all religions are wrong though, and I think Christianity overall isn't true to what it preaches either. But that's a matter of opinion.

anyway about the crusades. Those people in the crusades were not Christians. A true genuine Christian would have not done what they did. They say they were Christian but they were not. Just because you sin less does not mean you are more protected by God. That is stupid to think you can be protected because you sin less. The Bible never says that. Perfect example they were not Christian. These people made up that fact to abuse the Word to their on selfish greed. So no, the armies of the crusades were not Christian.
LMAO right. The POPE was the one who decided that buckaroo so you can believe they weren't your precious Christians all you want but the truth is they sent little Christian boys into war to get slaughtered by men, period.

Please bring up the Knights of the Templar, what do you have to say of them? And please show me a specific example in the Old Testament that you are talking about. I would love to see it, because I don't know what you are claiming with that statement.
Just look it up. It was believed as long as you obeyed Noah's seven commandments you could end up in Heaven no matter what religion you were

The bible, even in the old testament does not claim you can go to heaven by being a good person. They had things called "sacrifices." These sacrifices they had were of animals so that their sins would be forgiven. Later in the New testament, Jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice for our sins so we dont need to sacrifice animals for our sins anymore. So even Jews knew they were not good enough in the Old Testament, because if they were, why did they sacrifice animals?
Yea because all of them followed Noah's seven commandments directly and perfectly to a tee without ever disobeying them once and thinking "shit we gotta make a sacrifice now"

Yes The ENTIRE BIBLE (OT AND NT) are the Words of God. The Old testament, were full of laws, the new testament, jesus said we are not bound by those laws anymore. The laws of the old testament was a guideline before Jesus came, before the Holy Spirit came to convict us and teach us on how to Live. After J esus came, the laws of the OT dont matter anymore. If you actually study the OT, you will see prophecies concerning the messiah "Jesus." The Jews were awaiting a messiah, so that when he came, they would not be bound by those laws anymore. So no, God didnt change His mind. He knew what He was doing. And He didnt let just any christians in yet. Did you know Jesus preached to the Jews of salvation before the gentiles who are non-jews? So he preached to the Jews first so Jews may inherit salvation first. Please get that part right. Jesus didnt close his relationship, we did. Like I said that verse from romans how we chose to worship the creation instead of the creator. We rejected and denied God. He didnt deny us. We chose not to accept Him as our savior, he died for us so we can have a relationship with Him. Thats Christianity.
If YOU actually study the OT, you will never see prophecies that straight up use the name "Jesus". You might see prophecies that are apparently "God's word" that state a completely different name though.
Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

You cant possibly support one part of Christianity and deny the other parts, Christianity comes as a whole. The same reason not all religions lead to heaven. Not all "gods" lead to heaven except the One "God" Jesus.
Uh, yes I can, because I do only support certain parts and deny the others. So don't tell me I can't do what I've already been doing. What you meant to say was "You can't possibly call yourself a Christian if you only support certain parts but deny others". Yea that's true, but I never been no Christian and never will be so I'd say I can do whatever the fuck I want cuz ima mother fuckin rebel bitch.

I know Jews that read the torah, so I dont get what your saying how Jews dont let women read it. But im sure you believe there "has to be a God." If there is a God, would he really allow people to worship so many different gods, a god they created in their head? Or would he want them to worship HIM the True God that has always existed with wisdom he wrote through his Word?
Depends on the Synagogue. I meant to say touch the Torah aka flipping the pages to read it which is why I said reading it by mistake. In a lot of orthodox Synagogues the women aren't aloud to touch the Torah, sometimes not even the men are unless they use a "yad"/"pointer". Anyways I didn't create any God in my head, I created my own theory of God in my head. There's a big difference. My God is the same as your God, I just don't believe we were made in the image of God, I don't believe in the human characteristics God is said to and shown to possess, I don't believe in anything the bible says about God, I believe in my own opinions of God, but our God is the same God, we just worship him very differently and see him very differently. And if there really is a God, and it just so happens my theory more closely resembles him then yours does, then I think that this God wouldn't want people believing in Christianity, so what you say here, with no proof, means nothing. You can say "Don't you think God this and God that" and my answer will always be "NO. I don't think God anything. I don't try to guess what God would or wouldn't do/want because I don't fucking know him and neither do you and that's what you aren't getting. You're just insulting to his power by thinking you know how God thinks. Don't think, just believe what you believe in and that's it, don't think for a second that you know God and you know what he would do in certain situations because you don't and you never will possess the power to fully understand his intentions

Bro, you said you've done studying on Holy Scriptures of many different religions, on their origins. But you've gotten so many things wrong from what I read. BTW, I didnt say people are foolish, the bible said it and I stand by that. WHy? Because the Bible is the Word of God and so that means God said it Himself. If you would want me to prove to you the inerrancy of the Bible I'd love to do that if you would ask.
Then you didn't read with an open mind, because I didn't get anything wrong. I didn't make any mistakes. I just gave my own opinion, if you think that's wrong, that's your own opinion, but it doesn't make me wrong.

So yes, I have studied many religions, and from that, I know why I am a christian. I know why I believe in Jesus as Lord and savior. I am studying religion, and I do study to defend the faith and the hope of what I believe in.

But bro, you said your not gonna reply to this but I'm sure your going to read this. GOd loves you man. Jesus loves you, He died for you becuase he loves you! WHen we didn't deserve it, he came down to earth to die for you! Isn't that love amazing enough? All we have to do is accept Him in our lives as our savior and repent of our sins and thats it! After that everything follows bro! All of my replies was to simply to defend against what you stated. I never wanted to get into this deep because I knew of how much work I'd have to do just to type. But dude, Jesus loves you man.
You sound really scary right now, really scary.

"For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son, so that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16..

God loves you man, if you have any questions just hit me up, even message me and i'll be more than glad to get back at you. Just please think about this. I'm praying for you bro, and I do hope you consider this. Jesus died because he loved you. Jesus created you so he can have a relationship with you. God bless homie! Think about it.

- Chris

Been thinking bout it since I was born. I still think about it, everyday. I`m not changing what I believe. Please don`t pray for me. If you pray for a new car, you still aint gonna get it, and if you pray for me, that won`t make a fucking difference either, I can guarantee that. I will never, ever be part of the christian faith. And that`s it man... and that`s it.
Old 02-27-11, 11:55 AM   #66
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 477A F89A

"LMAO right. The POPE was the one who decided that buckaroo so you can believe they weren't your precious Christians all you want but the truth is they sent little Christian boys into war to get slaughtered by men, period."

False "fact". And if you're going to spew "False facts", science lover,
then I suppose you don't have much belief in science.

The pope never ordered boys to go into war. He simply didn't disapprove.
He did however disapprove after a few volunteer armies of children had several misfortunes. Pope Innocent III, in fact.

"It was believed as long as you obeyed Noah's seven commandments you could end up in Heaven no matter what religion you were"

However, breaking anyone would result in having to convert into a Jew or go to hell. End of story. Christianity allows forgiveness of sins through belief of and reliving sacrifice.

Dabatos:
The bible, even in the old testament does not claim you can go to heaven by being a good person. They had things called "sacrifices." These sacrifices they had were of animals so that their sins would be forgiven. Later in the New testament, Jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice for our sins so we dont need to sacrifice animals for our sins anymore. So even Jews knew they were not good enough in the Old Testament, because if they were, why did they sacrifice animals?
Stupid. He's talking about non-Jews. Jews sacrificed animals.

Yea because all of them followed Noah's seven commandments directly and perfectly to a tee without ever disobeying them once and thinking "shit we gotta make a sacrifice now"
Sacrifices were at the end of a period of sinning. Jews had salvation through them, at least, easier salvation in the afterlife than a gentile. As mentioned before, gentiles must convert to Judaism if they break the Noachide.

okay im stopping here.

Obviously this thread is full of complete morons and 80% of this site's intelligence left when I did.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-11, 03:01 PM   #67
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: C507 2A89

Quote:
But so what about the native tribe recently discovered in the brazilian amazon who have never been contacted by the outside world yet? I highly doubt they even know what a Jesus Christ is. I highly doubt they know what a bible is. I highly doubt they even know what paper to read shit off of is. So, they're all going to hell because they never seeked refuge in Christ? That doesn't even make sense.

This applies to anyone, ever, that died without hearing about Jesus, for whatever reason, be it the time or place they were born.

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water

One of the purposes that Jesus allowed himself to die, was so that he could go in to the Spirit World (place of existence between death and resurrection) as a spirit. Here he initiated the teaching to those that those spirits that were in prison and could not proceed without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is easy to discern here that it is talking about the dead because Peter referenced the people who died in the time of Noah. This is summed up great in the next quoted scripture.

1 Peter 4:6
For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

These two scripture makes it very clear that all people who ever have, are and will live on the earth, will have the opportunity to hear and learn the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
A hope that maybe just maybe if I throw my whole life away and ruin my relationship with my family and everyone I know and discontinue a family business that has been passed down for generations, that hopefully I'll end up in heaven when it's all said and done and it'll have been worth it? That's fucking stupid, period. And if you think a supreme God can't understand that, then you're stupid too, period.

God knows the importance we give to things, did he not know the love Abraham had for Isaac when he asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? Yet, Abraham was willing to honor God and BECAUSE of that, Isaac was allowed to live. It's a test of faith and loyalty, will you hold things above God, who is creator of all things which you have to hold?

Quote:
It just logically doesn't add up if you think about it. How could getting a ticket to such an amazingly described place like heaven be so simple as to close your eyes and say "Jesus Christ I accept you into my heart as my lord and savior" despite how you lived your life aka being able to murder and kill and rape and steal and disobey pretty much every commandment and follow the seven deadly sins to a tee. I don't think it's that easy bud.

I don't pretend to have an answer for everything, I'm still young in my walk with the Lord but I do know this much. You can say that the other guy you replied to earlier wasn't a Theif and that he was a good boy and all that, thats fine, me personally, I know the person I was before I asked the Lord into my heart. I was having sex out of marriage, I stole from people and bussinesses, I was careless, thoughtless and selfish. I was NOT immediately changed instanteously, I had to seek guidance in His Word, I prayed for peace, forgiveness, to be made new and to be molded into the man I was made to be, I had to repent for what I've done by turning from my Sin, and in turning from it, I was changed. I'm not incable of sinning but I turn from it, I do not wish to disappoint God, only to honor His Word. We are to turn from Sin like Joseph ran from the Married Woman who wanted to lay with him.

Quote:
You can't tell me shit about God only letting christians into heaven because God never came down to nobody and said it and had it officially recorded and documented. The bible is not official

You're joking right? You say no man can understand Gods wills or plans and that the Bible isn't official, yet you ask for an officially recorded and documented word from God. Yet exists a Bible, which is the Word Of God, Divinely inspired, in which is written that

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What more do you need? A Miracle?

Matthew 4:7

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Quote:
There is no way it would be that simple to get to heaven. You think letting rapists into heaven just cuz they decided to be christian but letting african kids who spent their whole lives starving with no education who never had the chance to even learn about or hear the word "Jesus" once in their life-time rot in hell is absolute love?

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I've already given my reply to those like the african kids you mention at the start of this post so I won't add to any redudancy

Quote:
I think it's all just one big plan to keep humans seperated even more then we already are. Only the few chosen ones make it, we are better then you because we are going to heaven and you aren't, we are different and because of it we don't like you as much so we will now segregate ourselves from you.

Who do we segregate ourselves from? Did Jesus not dwell with and preach to the sinners, he didn't preach to those worthy of it, who in the eyes of God is rightoues above all other men?

Romans 3:9-10
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Quote:
And I'll be fucking surprised if you could give me a logical retort to that, that actually validates your arguement and discredits this one. Fuck it, I'll even accept Jesus as my lord and savior if you can.

For someone who has read the Bible twice, as you say, you ask questions your reading would have answered.

Old 02-28-11, 09:50 AM   #68
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 0015 4ED3

...i lost interest on about the 3rd page when i saw novel long posts....but,if u wana get "technical" if bodybuilding is wrong,then so is listening to rap music,and being on a RAP board....isnt it in the bible somewhere that ur body is ur temple?
im sure u are doin a lot worse things in ur life then workin out....................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 03:23 PM   #69
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 1026 B0C6

see noting is wrong with bodybuilding, rap boards, most rap music, im sure god would endorse bodybuilding, theres the story in the bible where god had a guy pushing on a rock that he couldnt move and the guy got mad cause he couldnt move the rock and gods whole point was to show the guy that by doing that it built muscle.
the problem with bodybuilding in my case is when i do something, i deal in extremes, i set my mind it gets done. i was raised to believe that if your going to do something to do it with 110%. the problem with doing that is that you create an idol that you put before god. the bible teaches get right with god first and everything else will follow. that can be debated or whatever but it couldnt be more true. i can elaborate and break it down if need be.....
on top of it my dream and what i want my career to be is to train troop in close quarters combat and i cant do that if i gas out after 5 minutes of grappling cause i have to much muscle. it just seems that at this point in my life that bodybuilding isnt the way to go.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 02-28-11 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-28-11, 03:47 PM   #70
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
"LMAO right. The POPE was the one who decided that buckaroo so you can believe they weren't your precious Christians all you want but the truth is they sent little Christian boys into war to get slaughtered by men, period."

False "fact". And if you're going to spew "False facts", science lover,
then I suppose you don't have much belief in science.

The pope never ordered boys to go into war. He simply didn't disapprove.
He did however disapprove after a few volunteer armies of children had several misfortunes. Pope Innocent III, in fact.
man you're arguing semantics right now. It wasn't his idea but the idea needed to go through the Pope first in order to happen. If he had said no from the get-go, it wouldn't have happened. So Pope not innocent, in fact

"It was believed as long as you obeyed Noah's seven commandments you could end up in Heaven no matter what religion you were"

However, breaking anyone would result in having to convert into a Jew or go to hell. End of story. Christianity allows forgiveness of sins through belief of and reliving sacrifice.
And that's why animal sacrifices along with other ways of cleansing sins were believed. And you didn't have to follow every commandment to a tee just live your life the best you could and sin as least as possible and it would be gods judgement in the end

Dabatos:
Stupid. He's talking about non-Jews. Jews sacrificed animals.
Yea lol... Jews still believed you could be of another religion and still go to heaven, despite the conditions, they still believed it.

Sacrifices were at the end of a period of sinning. Jews had salvation through them, at least, easier salvation in the afterlife than a gentile. As mentioned before, gentiles must convert to Judaism if they break the Noachide.
like I said, despite the conditions behind it, they still believed you could go to heaven

okay im stopping here.

Obviously this thread is full of complete morons and 80% of this site's intelligence left when I did.
maahh me bro I always been intaligent lmao

so hollaaaaa............
Old 02-28-11, 03:56 PM   #71
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid
This applies to anyone, ever, that died without hearing about Jesus, for whatever reason, be it the time or place they were born.

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water

One of the purposes that Jesus allowed himself to die, was so that he could go in to the Spirit World (place of existence between death and resurrection) as a spirit. Here he initiated the teaching to those that those spirits that were in prison and could not proceed without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is easy to discern here that it is talking about the dead because Peter referenced the people who died in the time of Noah. This is summed up great in the next quoted scripture.

1 Peter 4:6
For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

These two scripture makes it very clear that all people who ever have, are and will live on the earth, will have the opportunity to hear and learn the gospel of Jesus Christ.

God knows the importance we give to things, did he not know the love Abraham had for Isaac when he asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? Yet, Abraham was willing to honor God and BECAUSE of that, Isaac was allowed to live. It's a test of faith and loyalty, will you hold things above God, who is creator of all things which you have to hold?

I don't pretend to have an answer for everything, I'm still young in my walk with the Lord but I do know this much. You can say that the other guy you replied to earlier wasn't a Theif and that he was a good boy and all that, thats fine, me personally, I know the person I was before I asked the Lord into my heart. I was having sex out of marriage, I stole from people and bussinesses, I was careless, thoughtless and selfish. I was NOT immediately changed instanteously, I had to seek guidance in His Word, I prayed for peace, forgiveness, to be made new and to be molded into the man I was made to be, I had to repent for what I've done by turning from my Sin, and in turning from it, I was changed. I'm not incable of sinning but I turn from it, I do not wish to disappoint God, only to honor His Word. We are to turn from Sin like Joseph ran from the Married Woman who wanted to lay with him.

You're joking right? You say no man can understand Gods wills or plans and that the Bible isn't official, yet you ask for an officially recorded and documented word from God. Yet exists a Bible, which is the Word Of God, Divinely inspired, in which is written that

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What more do you need? A Miracle?

Matthew 4:7

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I've already given my reply to those like the african kids you mention at the start of this post so I won't add to any redudancy

Who do we segregate ourselves from? Did Jesus not dwell with and preach to the sinners, he didn't preach to those worthy of it, who in the eyes of God is rightoues above all other men?

Romans 3:9-10
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

For someone who has read the Bible twice, as you say, you ask questions your reading would have answered.

yea man you're pretty much only replying to one thing and it's been discussed already and nothing came out of it so yea. If it changed you and made you a better person, then good for you, not being sarcastic, good for you. I still think it's all bullshit, but as long as ur happy and living a better life then that's cool. I was at a slump in my life too, I just decided to get myself out of it, myself. I don't like the feeling of having to depend on something else to make me better...
Old 02-28-11, 08:14 PM   #72
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 0015 4ED3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
see noting is wrong with bodybuilding, rap boards, most rap music, im sure god would endorse bodybuilding, theres the story in the bible where god had a guy pushing on a rock that he couldnt move and the guy got mad cause he couldnt move the rock and gods whole point was to show the guy that by doing that it built muscle.
the problem with bodybuilding in my case is when i do something, i deal in extremes, i set my mind it gets done. i was raised to believe that if your going to do something to do it with 110%. the problem with doing that is that you create an idol that you put before god. the bible teaches get right with god first and everything else will follow. that can be debated or whatever but it couldnt be more true. i can elaborate and break it down if need be.....
on top of it my dream and what i want my career to be is to train troop in close quarters combat and i cant do that if i gas out after 5 minutes of grappling cause i have to much muscle. it just seems that at this point in my life that bodybuilding isnt the way to go.

combat?troops?fyi church is against the army....shooting and war etc..
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-11, 03:53 PM   #73
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 92FF BBB8

yeah, i plan on doing it in israel cause they are gods people and if i can offer protection i will. but your right. that wont justify the violence that i will be teaching people. but god gives us free will. im tuning to him, but not everyones perfect and im sure ill face reprucutions, along with judgement.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..