RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-05, 04:46 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

You know one thing I really hate about the music industry?

IP:

Everyone is so fucking opinionated, pretencious and ambitious and hippocritical..

Everywhere you go, when you open your mouth about music, everybody wants to start arguments, prove people wrong, act like rap is some big competition about whos the best.. I mean seriously..

I cant stand shit.. Cause all the time, I'm seeing a bunch of AVERAGE half decent rappers put out opinions and talk the talk when they aint even on a level to be acting like their the next big thing.. Its sickening how every single hip hop head wants to act like their some kind of fucking god or genious mastermind that knows all about the industry when 9 times out of 10 their talking about shit they really dont have any fucking clue about.. People got pre-concieved opinions USUALLY just a product of what they heard someone else say and they wanna act like this is something they know all about..

When are people going to wake up to themselves and realise that MUSIC TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE.. One mans trash is another mans treasure.. And its not even about underground or commercial.. Cause both of them got their own styles, BUT THEY ARE THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC.......... The only difference is commercial rappers appeal to larger audiences... Yes their usually weak as fuck lyrically, BUT THEY RAP ABOUT SHIT THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR..

Underground rappers generally just try to impress hip hop heads with their rhyme schemes and rap about topics that you need to be a rap fan to comprehend..

Which is all gravy.. Untill people start trying to give opinions on which is better like it aint the same style of music.. Rap is rap whether you like it or not and if you havnt already realised that most underground rappers are usually repeditive and have flaws that prevent them from ever being recognised commercially then you are thick..

People need to loosen the fuck up about music tastes and attempt atleast once to be creative and origional before they act like their the best.. I seen rappers ON INTERNET SITES ESPECIALLY acting like they are the shit when their music sounds exactly like every other panzy ass candy commercial rapper rhyming useless bars and jokes bout how they stack cash and trynna act like their hard rapping bout all that violence that THEY NEVER EVEN SEEN IN REAL LIFE...

I'm sick of rappers man.. Beef is another thing.. You know what beef is on the real?? Beef is just every day struggles that prevent you from getting where you wanna be....... It wasnt till horse shit rappers like 50 cent came in and turned that word into a big ass commodity that now a days rappers just play up to cause thats what sells.. Shit is stupid.. Cause now all these young rappers wanna talk like they know how it is when they dont.. And heaps of old rappers too got stupid opinions about whats good and whats not... Never keeping an open mind..

Shit like that is ruining the rap industry and instead of sitting back complaining about it.. Hip hop heads need to stand the fuck up and do something about it.. We need more rappers in the mainstream that are actually about something to stop all these girly bitches from getting credit that aint even belong to them cause of ghost writers..

BE CREATIVE.......
BE ORIGIONAL....

Just dont fucking be played out and still act like you know whats best in hip hop.

Now someone give me a cookie for writing this long ass post..