RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-05, 03:21 PM   #16
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
yo para... yeah, liketito said... ya got potential but it sounds like ya reading off da page, man.... ya flow gotta be buttaz when ya droppin.... each werd seems choppy ...almost like ya trying too hard to match the beat.... no energy.... but i see where you can improve ....and being around kats that got flow down is only gonna help you advance.... aiight tito.... it's on y'all.... i think he can be helped with that part and could end up being pretty nice ... good mic presence... levels seem aiight.... just that flow is killing him.... holla

yea I do read off my screen. I'm not good at remembering my lyrics man, not at all.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 04:22 PM   #17
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 444F A5D5

sup q?...lol... i really think tito wants to make oyd work...lol.... we had this discussion (tito and I) about another crew that wanted us to merge.... they even went as far as PM'ing tito and telling him that i jumped shipped was down with them...lol.... if tito wanna roll then i'll roll... if not, then hey... i gotta stick with my boy... he went on a limb to let me in without really knowing me so omma ride with him til he starts actin' undudish...lol

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 06:51 PM   #18
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

Quote:
sup q?...lol... i really think tito wants to make oyd work...lol.... we had this discussion (tito and I) about another crew that wanted us to merge.... they even went as far as PM'ing tito and telling him that i jumped shipped was down with them...lol.... if tito wanna roll then i'll roll... if not, then hey... i gotta stick with my boy... he went on a limb to let me in without really knowing me so omma ride with him til he starts actin' undudish...lol

See that right there......... thats LOYALTY Now you know i cant just pack it in and shut down this thing... I got too much vision to have it just go stevie wonder/ ray charles on my ass and be left in the dark... OYD is beyond the internet... this is just where we can hook up and network wit other artist... build a regime... this is just the ground work for i would like to become an indie label... etc... i mean... at some point in the future i dont even wanna be droppin audios... i wanna be droppin albums and doin shows wit the members of this squad... sellin out stadiums... all of that.... i mean... i got the drive and passion to take this rap game and run wit it... granted niggas aint gonna see Big face money in the game for a minet... gotta pay your dues... but... im sayin... i cant see puttin all this time into doin tracks wit my niggas juss for shits and gigles.... i mean if thats what any of yall on this site are about ... then you doin this for the wrong reasons... i mean... writing rhymes and spittin is woven into my daily life as much as breathin and eating are.... i mean.... Im hungry... exposed ribcage starvin to make it in this industry.... and ... i just need a close knit group of artist who are willin to see this thing all the way to signing recordin contracts and all that.... If you aint in it to do live shows... or push your demo on the streets... if you aint hungry in this game... Dont waste OYD time....

if you were born with hip hop in your blood... this is the crew for you...

ps... P.S.A audio should come and ride wit us

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 08:33 PM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
See that right there......... thats LOYALTY Now you know i cant just pack it in and shut down this thing... I got too much vision to have it just go stevie wonder/ ray charles on my ass and be left in the dark... OYD is beyond the internet... this is just where we can hook up and network wit other artist... build a regime... this is just the ground work for i would like to become an indie label... etc... i mean... at some point in the future i dont even wanna be droppin audios... i wanna be droppin albums and doin shows wit the members of this squad... sellin out stadiums... all of that.... i mean... i got the drive and passion to take this rap game and run wit it... granted niggas aint gonna see Big face money in the game for a minet... gotta pay your dues... but... im sayin... i cant see puttin all this time into doin tracks wit my niggas juss for shits and gigles.... i mean if thats what any of yall on this site are about ... then you doin this for the wrong reasons... i mean... writing rhymes and spittin is woven into my daily life as much as breathin and eating are.... i mean.... Im hungry... exposed ribcage starvin to make it in this industry.... and ... i just need a close knit group of artist who are willin to see this thing all the way to signing recordin contracts and all that.... If you aint in it to do live shows... or push your demo on the streets... if you aint hungry in this game... Dont waste OYD time....

if you were born with hip hop in your blood... this is the crew for you...

ps... P.S.A audio should come and ride wit us

See...I wasn't born with Hip Hop in my veins, I was adopted.

Well, I guess OYD and PSA don't have to be merged for us to still make bangin music.

Now, does it?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 10:10 PM   #20
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

"3TE" all day cecil ... lol...

i was just really inspired there ..... and was speakin to the target audience... "new recruits"...

Happy Holidays by the way yall

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 11:19 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

I love you TiTo.

Old 12-25-05, 05:27 PM   #22
ILL GEE

IP: B858 0A0E

werdage...on da happy holidays tip...lol.... tito..we cool...but uhhhhh...i ain't tryna say a luv a nigga and all athat...lmao...wus good Q?...and yeah, leat's get this music going.....you adopted, huh?.... well ya got yaself a good adopted family!....werdage

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 05:39 PM   #23
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: E1BA 810E

word, good luck with the make over
E-Style was gettin in active but we had one and now we back on the top
but OYD is cool with E-Style as far as Im concerned
:thumbsup:
Old 12-26-05, 03:45 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
werdage...on da happy holidays tip...lol.... tito..we cool...but uhhhhh...i ain't tryna say a luv a nigga and all athat...lmao...wus good Q?...and yeah, leat's get this music going.....you adopted, huh?.... well ya got yaself a good adopted family!....werdage

yezzir

Old 01-06-06, 12:44 PM   #25
ILL GEE

IP: 1467 179B

Guess who's in ATL now?!!!! yeah, it's ya boy IG!!!... can't record yet cuz my comp ain't up but yeah... tito, holla with da new new passwerd... shyt just got changed be4 i moved and ya pulled another whammy on me...lol... holla atcha boyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

by the way...peep da audio stat...lol.. it's official...I.G. has beaten Mad Dog.... beef is dead and i retire from battling to keep my 100% win ratio....lmao...kidding.... just gotta get set up.... holla

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 01-06-06, 01:46 PM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

welcome back

Old 01-07-06, 11:58 PM   #27
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 6E6F CE22

Lets Get Crackin Kidz Come Along And Drop A Link To Ya Sc Page

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 01-08-06, 12:02 AM   #28
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: D4F1 CCFB

meh

www.soundclick.com/acuityuk

isactuallydoingthistogetacoupleofextrapagehitsonso undclick

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 01-08-06, 12:05 AM   #29
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 6E6F CE22

Dawg U More Than Welcome To Join Up But Please Dont Do That Shit If U Aint Interested

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 01-08-06, 12:12 AM   #30
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: D4F1 CCFB

The small print was my ego preserver : incase mans rolled in like fucka UK head, ur wack ull never b in OYD...

word man, i wanna b down

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer