RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2005
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-05, 11:49 PM   #46
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2FD5 47F6

LMAO @ Switching to Geico..........

That's it

Good day sirs
Old 07-12-05, 09:46 AM   #47
DaveEBuRnOuT
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E5EB 364A

yeah Seven 3rd mosdef took this..his flow was better punches were funnier
n this was prolly 1 of the best battle verses i've hurd on this site just punch after punch Props i wouldn't mind Collabn or battlen u stay up

Oh Yeah The Gieco Shit was funny

Old 07-12-05, 11:21 AM   #48
the omen
tha illest

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
this was prolly 1 of the best battle verses i've hurd on this site

^through my extensive research i have come to the conclusion that you have only been a member since this month... and you have 9 posts.... maybe you should reveiw some battles potnah...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen  
Old 07-12-05, 08:27 PM   #49
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 28AD 5545

In respsonse to what Omen and DV said....... imma be blunt.....

Omen........ first off get the facts straight..... Im 20 aight... dont live wit mom and dad like you do. aight..... be clear NIGGA..... and i use the term losely cuz thats too good for you.... what you are is common ghetto trash... as far as me being unknown..... you knew who i was enough to talk shit to in the first place... so dont play yourself..... as far as smoking weed goes..... nigga i burn more in trees than you make in a month... add that shit up... aint braggin... but dont take it there on some dumb shit..... and as far as taking it to the streets..... im in NY son.... COME SEE ME!!! see i aint hiding behind my computer im getting at you online.... we can have beef off this if you wanna take it there.... actin like you dont know what i mean when i say that ....... you the dumb nigga.... actin like you dope...... you aint no body.. you constantly clowned..... dont no-body like you son. NO BODY

and DV....... you got a lot a nerve coming out your mouth wit anything..... who IM'ed who bout collabing? bitch you crazy!!!!!!! dont make me post the IM's talking bout how broke your ass is and how you cant even eat off the food stamps they sending you... Nigga you aint shit..... getting at me on aim trying to dead the beef...... So you know what.... you a bitch and thats all there is to it..... wit your falsely fabricated punchlines.... you make me sick nigga!!! for real...... think the lead based paint in your section 8 housin is getting to you son..... cuz you on crack if you think i wont tax that ass in a future battle. so one big middle finger to you and the meth hooked whore that gave birth to you.

Have a nice day bitches

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky  
Old 07-12-05, 09:02 PM   #50
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

Everyone stop bitching...your all complaining and arguing mainly because you arent in the finals or someone said somethin and it hurt your big ego's. this final was weak to be truthfull.

SevenThird won the end lets move on and wait for the next tourney
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d  
Old 07-13-05, 12:25 AM   #51
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: D15C 5808

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

and DV....... you got a lot a nerve coming out your mouth wit anything..... who IM'ed who bout collabing? bitch you crazy!!!!!!! dont make me post the IM's talking bout how broke your ass is and how you cant even eat off the food stamps they sending you... Nigga you aint shit..... getting at me on aim trying to dead the beef...... So you know what.... you a bitch and thats all there is to it..... wit your falsely fabricated punchlines.... you make me sick nigga!!! for real...... think the lead based paint in your section 8 housin is getting to you son..... cuz you on crack if you think i wont tax that ass in a future battle. so one big middle finger to you and the meth hooked whore that gave birth to you.

1st- i kno why u mad, Its because i dissed yo ass in the battle against seven right? Why is Tony not whinin? Why is Fluid not whinin? u fuckin computer nerd wake up.

2nd- why wine like a bitch about a battle you lost? and say "I got into accident" well ya fuckin voice it didnt effect it rite? damn so dont whine kido.

3rd- Its the cyber world, no way ama see yo ugly ass and no way u can jump out of the screen wit yo keyboard thats why i aint waistin really bs wit you.....hahaha...

And about this match....whoever is offended i am careless.....

Seven u won..u the damn champ again..lol Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-13-05, 11:21 AM   #52
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

damn, ima regret replying once again cuz it just takes my maturity level that extra step down... but.... you ammuse me... so ima keep this goin...

Quote:
Omen........ first off get the facts straight..... Im 20 aight... dont live wit mom and dad like you do. aight.....
word, cool beans you got ur own garage n shyt to live in...
Quote:
be clear NIGGA..... and i use the term losely cuz thats too good for you....
what??? use the "nigga" term loosely... first no... second... how is it too good for me? do you read what ur putting here? lol
Quote:
what you are is common ghetto trash...
actualy i live in a town that has houses in the range from 300,000-1,000,000+... im not rich, i live with my mom, she is a single mom looking after her two kids i'd say thats quite respectable...i mean what did ur basehead mom do for u? obviously she skipped the manners lessons... nigga dont even know how to hold a fork tha rite way...
Quote:
as far as me being unknown..... you knew who i was enough to talk shit to in the first place... so dont play yourself.....
i still dunno who u r.... lol
Quote:
as far as smoking weed goes..... nigga i burn more in trees than you make in a month... add that shit up... aint braggin... but dont take it there on some dumb shit.....
... burn more trees... i make in a month? i dont make trees doggy... dunno what glue ur huffing... elmers? maybe its the industrial kind with the kiddy glitter in it....
Quote:
and as far as taking it to the streets..... im in NY son.... COME SEE ME!!! see i aint hiding behind my computer im getting at you online.... we can have beef off this if you wanna take it there.... actin like you dont know what i mean when i say that .......
nope, u sure are not just talking alot of bullshit behind ur keyboard... damn nigga you are real ... hard as nails.... or cyber nails... c'mon i'm not gonna drive 2 c u, quit actin hard u lil turdnugget....
Quote:
you the dumb nigga.... actin like you dope...... you aint no body.. you constantly clowned..... dont no-body like you son. NO BODY

^... im the dumb nigga... just read what u put n think about who mite possibly have the higher IQ score... lol... i never have said once that i'm dope... unlike u who think u r the net god... i dont remember one time getting "clowned" as you say... matter fact most people can recognize that im a down to earth guy and respect my humbleness... in real life i dont have problems with n e one, i get along with every1 no matter their differences... i just hop online n AHHHHH NET THUGS EVERYWHEREEEE!!!!

[/b]
Old 07-13-05, 02:33 PM   #53
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

blah blah blah blah... somebody be the grown up, and let shit die... wheres voke w/ my free beats?
Old 07-13-05, 03:24 PM   #54
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

^ sorry to burst ya bubble, but u can get those beats free n e wayz... right click mp3, save file as.... and so forth... if i were u i would be askin where ya free soundclick upgrade is...

[/b]
Old 07-13-05, 03:29 PM   #55
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

yeah, but legally free, and free are different if you wanna get tapes into reputable stores. i want them shadowville beats, basically the only cats I use as it is
Old 07-13-05, 05:22 PM   #56
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

blah blah blah............... fuck omen and DV.................

there....... im done wit it...........

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky  
Old 07-14-05, 09:13 PM   #57
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0D26 D4A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
yeah, but legally free, and free are different if you wanna get tapes into reputable stores. i want them shadowville beats, basically the only cats I use as it is

SevenThird Wins And is The Got Skillz-Summer 2005 Champion

^^exact, thats why its called a lease kiddos damn thats why you would have
to PAY, but your getting three leases free. and seven go to shadowvilleproductions.com
they have beats their they dont have on their
soundclick then tell me whats up, also expect a e-mail from soundclick with
info on your 6 month vip page. and everything else i'll take care of kinda
busy but you'll get everything, dv aswell.