RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-08, 05:55 PM   #61
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

Funny thing is. The Bible predicted this will happen. NOT SPECIFICALLY JTR. But people criticisng, making a joke of the word and the bible. Aswell as the events of that are happening to the world as we speak.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-08, 06:36 PM   #62
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

So basically god predicted we'd have a sense of humor with these regarding religion even? Cool. I bet Jesus would laugh if he read this shit
Old 03-30-08, 06:38 PM   #63
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Either way you didnt address any of the points I made. How your religion has you believing the same a bunch of other relgions have their followers believing. It doesn't matter if they love god, and are good people, cuz god only is bringing you into heaven, just cuz you followed this religion, then rest aren't getting into heaven cuz they're not as lucky as you and you're better, you're above them. God chose you to bring to heaven and them to send to hell

Mhmmm
Old 03-30-08, 06:40 PM   #64
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Does it even mention in the Bible Jesus specifically saying "After I die, if you don't accept me into your hearts you're going to hell no matter what" cuz i'm pretty sure he didn't
Old 03-30-08, 06:41 PM   #65
JTR
Jack The Ripper

And straight up believe what you want, here's my belief

Jesus was a fellow kike, we're Jew homies, he likes me better then all of you. DIG THAT
Old 03-30-08, 07:53 PM   #66
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D661 6C83

i wonder when people will be smart enough to have faith while also having some common sense...

oh ya, religion discounts all common sense through idiots playing the pass it on game.

Old 03-31-08, 02:01 AM   #69
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
..........man, all i have to say is your a walking contridiction,actually
so if your kidergarden teacher raped your 5 year old daughter, thats not a wrong point of view?????????? answer it seriously..

lol... Contradictions are fundamental to the universe. If you can't see at least that much, there's no point talking to me about this.

You want a serious answer? Fine... In human society and with human perceptions it would be wrong to fuck a 5 year old girl. If you look at the matter with a universal scope, fucking a 5 year old isn't wrong or right, it is just fucking a 5 year old.

Place that event into a human context, and interpret it, and depending on your values you will class it as right or wrong.

If my 5 year old daughter was raped, I as a person would class that as wrong because I value my daughter... But I'm not stupid enough to let something like that happen to a person I love.
Old 03-31-08, 02:08 AM   #70
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
the gospel has to be heard by every person in the world before the end will come regaurdless of what religion u were raised in, there will come a time when you will hear the gospel of jesus christ, and if for some reason they never did,i forget what they call it but you get judged by your works....................
the reason you will go to hell, for not believing is becuase if your not with him your against him, i dont know if youve ever heard the spirituall term
"being not of the world" when you fully understand that concept youll understand why most of the people of the world will go to hell..if your not with him your against him..

Jews been serving god longer then christians have. Yea, burn all the fucking jews in hell cuz they don't believe Jesus was gods son, yup God gonna do them like that after all the years they've given him.

Fuck religion is stupid.

Yeaa let everyone who isn't a Christian fucking burn in hell

Way to make Jesus and God sound like fucking dick ass Nazis.

Im pretty sure that isn't gonna happen no matter what religion you are.

Keep your beliefs though, I don't wanna hear any more of this fucking bullshit
Old 03-31-08, 02:15 AM   #72
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Hey Clorox, since you love contradictions...

Is Christianity about forgiveness, infinite compassion and love, like Jesus taught?

Or is it about exclusivity, and everybody who doesn't do certain things being punished for all eternity?

Personally, I roll with more of a the first option sort of thing, but I guess if you want to condemn people and be defensive and stuff, it's cool to go against the teaching of Christ...

Yup. Go ahead, go against the teachings of Christ while calling yourself a Christian, then pull up people for being contradictory.

lol, anyway Im just messing with ya.
Old 03-31-08, 02:16 AM   #73
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
bro your to deep into thought,its wrong..
being to deep into thought blinds you..

hahahahha

Alright, maybe I should just listen to what somebody else has said without thinking about it at all.

Then I'll really be seeing clearly.
Old 03-31-08, 03:16 AM   #75
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol lets all be robots instead of thinking about things, we wont be blind this way.

Thinking too much blinds you lmfao