RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-09, 03:28 PM   #31
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

^word exactly. In the high intensity environment, and being so close. And all the shit that goes into it. Anyone would flip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
so you pulled off a fluke. consistency is the key factor.. and liverpool have consistently eliminated chelsea from tournaments on a regular basis for the past 5 years... not to mention the fact that we beat chelsea BOTH TIMES in the premiership this year. so fuck you. and lol @ everton = rape... you mean like they did the other week in the premiership... oh wait!!

stfu.. you make big time predictions and get ownedd son. UGHHHH like MASTER P HOMIE!!

and fuck the past 5 years, we talking now. Chelsea outplayed Liverpool. Period. no fluke. Didn't they eliminate y'all last yr too? And like I said, fuck the premiership. Don't matter, Liverpool ain't winning it this yr.

and like I said, Everton getting it.

and you said Barca would RAPE chelsea and own them like 3-0 or some BS. in both games. Yet Barcelona didn't beat us in NEITHER game. Two draws. And only went thru on away goals and BS reffing.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-09, 07:05 PM   #32
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 250C 5EAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Who's blackburn????

Oh that team quite near relegation lmao!!!!!

great comment....word
Old 05-12-09, 10:56 AM   #33
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
^word exactly. In the high intensity environment, and being so close. And all the shit that goes into it. Anyone would flip.

stfu.. you make big time predictions and get ownedd son. UGHHHH like MASTER P HOMIE!!

and fuck the past 5 years, we talking now. Chelsea outplayed Liverpool. Period. no fluke. Didn't they eliminate y'all last yr too? And like I said, fuck the premiership. Don't matter, Liverpool ain't winning it this yr.

and like I said, Everton getting it.

and you said Barca would RAPE chelsea and own them like 3-0 or some BS. in both games. Yet Barcelona didn't beat us in NEITHER game. Two draws. And only went thru on away goals and BS reffing.

haha @ talking NOW and completely disregarding the NOW situation of how liverpool beat chelsea in both games this season in the premier league. chelsea only beat us ONCE and then drew you fucking moron. only shout your mouth off at how chelsea knocked us out if it meant anything, they ain't in the final so every victory before then was MEANINGLESS.

then on the other hand... Liverpool's TWO victories over chelsea this season in the premiership have proven crucial in our overall progress as a team and will result in a higher finishing position in the table.. so we do get something out of it.

once again your flawed arguments prove nothing other than you know not of what you are talking about moron.
Old 05-12-09, 10:59 AM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

and last year... yeah, chelsea eliminated liverpool and FAILED to win the trophy so it was meaningless.

at least when we eliminated chelsea to get to the UEFA Champions League Final... we actually WON the trophy. and then the following year.. when we eliminated chelsea in the semi's of the FA Cup we went on to WIN that trophy to.

chelsea are great until the final hurdle, then they suck ass on a consistent basis.
Old 05-12-09, 11:09 AM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 969C 3F24

First off I LOVE how heated a kid can get over a soccer argument. Makes me laugh. Really. Second, no matter what you say, how much pride you take in finishing SECOND, Liverpool will be trophyless this year. Chelsea at least still have a shot at a trophy.

So whether Liverpool beat Chelsea one more time than Chelsea beat Liverpool, Liverpool didn't win the league it happened in, therefore like you say, ITS MEANINGLESS.

And if chelsea win the FA cup. One trophy>no trophy. Enjoy another trophyless season for the losers known as Liverpool.

HOLLA

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-12-09, 01:11 PM   #36
King Solo
Skadoosh!

You do realise the definition of PROGRESS right. This season Liverpool have a massive amount of progress to show. For the past 5 years they have been out of the title race by Christmas, this year we chased it to the very end. We'll finish higher than we normally have and have only lost 2 out of 36 games in the league all season, with the last 2 pretty much locks for 2 more wins.

Chelsea have gone from back to back league titles to accomplishing jack all. If you knew anything about the club you would know they are focused on trying to improve their European form and progress in Champions League to finally lift the trophy. THEY FAILED. They slipped down in the league to. So overall, the FA Cup trophy if they win will only be a small victory to soften the blow of sucking ass at everything else.

Liverpool focused on the Premiership this season and made progress in comparison to past seasons. We don't need to progress in the champions league considering we've won it more times than any other english club ever.

So at the end of it all, Liverpool progressed in their ultimate goal for this season. Chelsea failed yet again, and still suck ass.
Old 05-12-09, 02:09 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 161A F505

that's a lump of Bull. From the interviews I read, Liverpool coach and players are disappointed about having a trophyless season.

and any trophy, is some trophy. Chelsea's goal was to have at least 2 trophy's. They were robbed off one, but still have a chance for one. So worddd

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-12-09, 03:50 PM   #38
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, I'm with you on that.

Every team always guns for some trophies, and it sucks to not win any. Liverpool still though have taken the fact that they have progressed in their overall season performance. So that's a plus.

Chelsea will be disappointed to fall behind Liverpool in the league. Yeah, they got robbed in the Champions League... but that aside, it still don't change the fact that they won't win that trophy. If they lose the FA Cup Final... GODDAMN!! Their season will be a colossal fuck up suck fest.

And honestly, I can see a 1-0 result in favor of Everton. We'll see how my prediction holds up this time around. I'm usually good for Final Round predictions, I mean I've called them right in other competitions so far this season. But, we shall see.

p.s. - CHELSEA STILL SUCK ASS!!
Old 05-14-09, 01:21 PM   #39
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: DF86 5AD8

Title coming home again..........

One more point eazy.............

Chelsea are gonna buy adebayour(wrong spelling maybe) arsenal striker hahahah.
HIS shit...
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-09, 07:41 PM   #40
King Solo
Skadoosh!

nah, arsenal ftw 2-1 at old trafford... and then hull ftw 1-0 in the last game.
Old 05-16-09, 01:40 PM   #41
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: 76BF 18C8

Hummmmmmmmmmm

Champs again 18 titles each nick....................

3 trophys and then make it 4 very soon.....
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote