RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-07, 03:37 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

RapVerse: The Series (EPISODE 002)

IP: 670E 9063

Last time on RapVerse: The Series...

Serb Jones once again felt the force of the almighty Joe "Powerhouse" Kronix and his power-slap. And to make matters worse, he was forced to steal candy bars from Mr. Gim E. Cookies' Candy Store. With the help of Marvin "The Herb" Jay and his Herb Torrets, the two made away with several candy bars whilst Mr. Gim E. Cookies... well, just ate more cookies. A.G. Wordz did, well nothing as usual, he just hung out with Joe and was his bitch. And it all came to a head outside Front Lines Battle Club. Marvin Jay felt the power-slap, that put him through a wall... even Big Daddy C caught it and it decapitated him... R.I.P. And then the limousines rolled through......

And now...

The LBL Hosts...

RapVerse: The Series

Episode 002
"RapVerse...... ReLaunched??"

Starring

Appocolyptik as Joe "Powerhouse" Kronix
The almighty school bully of RapVerse County. He's still a monster and he still wants fucking lunch money from each and every fucking person he comes across... otherwise, ITS STOMPING TIME.

Nick Fletcher as King Nicolas Solo III... and a bit
RapVerse County's own self-proclaimed King and eccentric billionaire. He is adamant he is from royalty and always is seen on his throne converted cripple scooter. Don't try and tell him he isn't royalty, or that he isn't the best at everything. He may not be much, but he has an ally in Joe "Powerhouse" Kronix.

Mimesis as Austin Cheese
An old school gangsta from RapVerse County's first days. He used to run shit with some other guys and now he's back with a vengeance... and a cheese sandwich to eat. Don't get on his bad side, otherwise he won't beat you down, he'll just throw a fax machine at you.

Nostradamus as Nos Aussie
Another old school gangsta from the early days. He may dress like a ghetto Steve Irwin and talk funny but he has an intellect that is virtually unmatched and he will obliterate your mind with complex thoughts and words, or just get his friend Mimesis to throw a fax machine at you.

With notable appearances by

Wordz AhGod as A.G. Wordz
Still not so special, still has a fast mouth and still doesn't realise that he is the bitch of Joe Kronix. Ah, poor little A.G. Wordz... at least he doesn't get beat down for his lunch money though.

Serbness as Serb Jones
The little pedophile faggot is still here. No doubt he'll still be getting beat on by Joe Kronix in the near future, but hey we would all pay to see that anyway... so keep it coming I say.

MaRVJay as Marvin "The Herb" Jay
That annoying little turd bitch from the Trailer Park. He is still as gay as ever and still has that Herb Torrets shit going for him. QUEENS EARLY BITCHES!!

Strobe as Governor Strobe
The almighty, well not so almighty Governor of RapVerse County. Still, he may boot your ass out if you get on the wrong side of him. However, something unforeseen could happen that would solve the problem of dealing with him. WHO KNOWS???

System as MC System
The little pussy faggot who controls battles. Well, now it seems he has someone after him so I don't know if we'll be seeing him as often as some of you might like. Either way, he shows his gay ass for a brief period so give it up for his manliness.

Episode Two Opening Credits
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/...eTwoCredits.flv

Click the link if you want to see them. And if anyone knows the proper HTML Coding so I can actually have them play on this site in the post then that would be cool. Till then, just make do.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-07, 03:37 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Act I

Front Lines Battle Club

The limousines rolled up to the entrance of Front Lines coming to a stop. Kronix, Wordz, Serb and the twitching boy.. umm, I mean Marvin all waited in anticipation to see who came out of them. The doors opened and several lean, mean, high rolling, gangsta sons of bitches emerged from them. Each of them looked as raw as the next, like the Mafia, only more hard and more gangsta. Joe Kronix, being the friendly guy that he is approached, but was blocked by some random nameless dude.

RANDOM GUARD: Whatcha want there lil nigga?

KRONIX: What you got on my lunch money?

RANDOM GUARD: Huh, what the fuck! Step off kid, before you get laid out.

WORDZ, SERB & MARVIN: AHA! BIG MISTAKE!

One swift drop of the hammer and the random guard was pummelled so hard in the top of his head his body folded up like an accordion. The limousine gangstas viewed the carnage with interest, and then two tall looking dudes approached. One of them was dressed like Steve Irwin, only a bit more ghetto and the other was eating a cheese sandwich.

KRONIX: What you two got on my lunch money?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Hold up their dude, don't get all crazy on us. Before you start throwing tantrums maybe you should realise who you're talking to.

KRONIX: Why don't you tell me then? And then give me my lunch money.

AUSTIN CHEESE: What is it with you and lunch money? Bitch, I'm Austin Cheese.. I was running these parts since before you knew what lunch money was.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) And I'm Nos Aussie, g'day mate. Would ya like to stroke me beard?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Why the fuck are you always asking people that? You don't even have a fucking beard you idiot.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) I know, but its the only Australian shit I know. Even though, I don't think it is Australian at all. But it sounds cool.

KRONIX: I never heard of either of you, now... what the fuck you got on my lunch money?

Before another word could be said, "God Save The Queen" the England National Anthem started playing which could only mean one thing. Everyone turned in the direction of the music and saw RapVerse's own self-proclaimed King, the eccentric billionaire, King Nicolas Solo III... and a bit. He rolled up, literally... as per usual sat on his old man cripple scooter that he had converted to resemble a throne.

SERB: Oh great, its the wannabe King.

SOLO III: (in a fit of rage Solo smacks Serb across the face with his royal cane) I AM A KING GOD DAMN IT!! I'm fucking Queen Elizabeth's mothers brothers second cousins nieces sisters uncles grandson motherfucker. I have a fucking family tree damn it!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Aaahhh shit! My boy Solo, how you been dude? Have a fucking cheese sandwich. (tosses cheese sandwich to Solo)

KRONIX: Nick, who the fuck are these people?

SOLO III: (eating cheese sandwich) Joe... my boy... these gentlemen are some of the most famous old school gangsta ass motherfuckers from the past. They used to run in these parts a lot. Before the old Elevated Battle Club got torn down. Austin Cheese and Nos Aussie were two of the best, only two people to beat more than 50 guys and never lose.

WORDZ: Oh snap! So they're better than you then.

SOLO III: BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! I AM THE FUCKING KING GOD DAMN IT!! I BEAT OVER 100 PEOPLE!!

WORDZ: Sorry old man, chill.

SOLO III: (holds out hand that has a cracker jack ring on it) Kiss the royal ring.

(Wordz comes over to kiss the ring)

SOLO III: (hits A.G. Wordz on the head with the royal cane) Bitch, get away from my throne. Take your ass to Elevation Camp or something. Faggot.

SERB: So, what are you guys doing here?

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) We're here because RapVerse County has been falling off the map.

AUSTIN CHEESE: And we're here to make it what it once was.

MARV: WOOT! NYC!! Good luck with that. AHA!! Queens Early! GHETTO!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Shut the fuck up junior.

MARV: QUEENS EARLY BITCHES!! MARV JAY!!

Austin Cheese took another bite from his cheese sandwich and then with a look of menace on his face reached behind his back and pulled out........ A FUCKING FAX MACHINE. With one powerful throw he hurled the fax machine at Marvin and it sent him crashing back through the wall and into Front Lines.

AUSTIN CHEESE: I fucking hate that guy.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-07, 03:37 PM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Act II

The Nicolas Solo Estate

Inside the Solo Estate, the plans for reestablishing RapVerse County are underway. Or are they? Nos Aussie seems to be a little bit preoccupied with some unidentified creature that has made an appearance on one of the far walls. And strangely enough there is some unidentified camera man following the every move of Nos Aussie.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Crikey mate, its taken time but we've finally cornered the dangerous, elusive and very deadly...... housefly. Now this little buggar has been giving us the run around for quite some time, but now we've got him. You've always gotta remember to be careful around these buggars though, because one false move and they'll buzz all round ya head.

AUSTIN CHEESE: (eating a cheese sandwich) Nos, would you quit being a fucking retard and get over here.

The dangerous, elusive and very deadly...HAHA!!... housefly shot off the window startling Nos and turning him into a terrified bumbling idiot.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Crikey, its attacking! ITS ATTACKING!! TAKE COVER!! FLEE!! RUN FOR YA BLOODY LIVES!!

Nos Aussie bowled over the unidentified camera man and took a suicide dive over the sofa. He remained their for many seconds whilst Austin Cheese and King Solo III... and a bit, looked on in speechless wonder. After a while Nos emerged with a can of RAID in each hand ready for war.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Is the little buggar gone?

AUSTIN CHEESE: (with a menacing look and tossing a fax machine up and down in his free hand) Nos, get your pussy, crocodile-wannabe-hunting ass over here before I fax you a beatdown.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Fine, but... you wouldn't be so quick to judge me if one of them nasty buggars landed on your bloody cheese sandwiches.

SOLO III: Lets just get to this......... we need a plan of some sort.

AUSTIN CHEESE: A good one.

SOLO III: (punching his finger into the air) I've got it damn it. I'm royalty, I'll just order the execution of Governor Strobe. Then the County will be ours to do with as we please. God damn, I'm a fucking genius.

AUSTIN CHEESE: Strobe is the Governor, he makes the rules around here.

SOLO III: BULLSHIT!! I'M THE FUCKING KING!! BITCH!! I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING FAMILY TREE!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Yeah, but......

SOLO III: Does Strobe have a family tree? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!! Has he beat over 100 people in this place? FUCK NO!! And look at the Wall of Fame. (points to the east wall of the room that is almost bare, but does hold about 8-9 pictures) Is his picture up there? FUCK NO!! Just a bunch of dudes.. AND FUCKING ME DAMN IT!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: (admiring his wall of fame picture) Damn, I look sexy.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Crikey mates, listen to you both. Bloody hell, why don't we just ask him if we can remodel the town?

(Solo and Austin stare at each other with blank faces and shrug their shoulders)

SOLO & AUSTIN: Works for me.

AUSTIN CHEESE: To the bat cave. Umm, I mean to Strobe's house.

Later at Strobe's house

Strobe is sat alone in a dimly lit room holding a clipboard of RapVerse residents, he has a huge smile on his face and is performing some strange wrist actions down by his crotch area.

GOV. STROBE: OOOOOHHHHHHH YYEEEEAAAHHHHHH SSSSOOOOOONNNNNN!!! You're getting booted from RapVerse today kid... oh yes, and you to... and you motherfucker. FUCK MAN!! I fucking love kicking people out of my town.... OOOHHHH YYEEEAAHHHH!!!

Just then the door leading into the room comes flying open with force crashing into the wall and then falling off the hinges. Strobe drops his clipboard and falls off his chair still clutching his crotch area... of course we have no idea what he was doing. Austin Cheese is stood in the doorway with his foot still in the air where he obliterated the door. He walks in with purpose followed by that ghetto Steve Irwin looking motherfucker, Nos Aussie.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Crikey mate, that was a bit excessive don't you think.

AUSTIN CHEESE: Shut up Nos, go hunt a fucking slug or something.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) A FUCKING SLUG!! BLOODY HELL!! Do you think I've got a deathwish, those slimy buggars would eat me alive.

AUSTIN CHEESE: (pointing above Nos' head) Look, there's that housefly again.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) Crikey! Bloody hell! Run for your lives. IT'S ARMAGEDDON!! SAVE YOURSELVES!! (Nos bolts out of the room in panic)

AUSTIN CHEESE: Strobe, I don't wanna interrupt whatever sordid shit you've got going on for today, but we need to talk.

GOV. STROBE: What, what the fuck do you want....... (with disgust) AUSTIN??

AUSTIN CHEESE: RapVerse is a piece of shit, fuck.. its like the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen to date.

GOV. STROBE: What about.... fucking RapBattle Valley?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Ok then, its the second biggest piece of cow dung I've seen.

GOV. STROBE: What about... BallerStatus Boulevard?

AUSTIN CHEESE: BITCH!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Its a piece of crap, whether or not its the biggest doesn't matter, its still horse shit. And me and many of the old school RV citizens have come back to ReLaunch this motherfucker back to glory.

GOV. STROBE: Fuck you, you ain't doing shit to my town. The last time I gave you permission to do some construction, what happened? You built the PunchLine Arena which you fucking left and had it demolished. And the Hall of Fame?? That building is rotting away and we've had to resort to converting it to a Wall of Fame inside the house of that crackpot Nicolas Solo III.. and a bit or whatever the fuck his name is.

AUSTIN CHEESE: That shit won't happen this time around. I'm here to stay, and you WILL give me control to start building this bitch up to the fucking dope ass cheese sandwich it used to be.

GOV. STROBE: I'm the boss, and you ain't doing shit.

AUSTIN CHEESE: How about we battle for it? RIGHT NOW!! At Front Lines.

GOV. STROBE: AHAHAHA!! Done deal. I am the fucking almighty Strobe, nobody can beat me. Lets do it you fucking ass. We can head there now.

AUSTIN CHEESE: Done. To the batcave.. umm I mean Battle Club.
Old 01-07-07, 03:38 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Act III

Front Lines Battle Club

It was almost midnight now, the club system was pumping outside of Front Lines...... all 2 lousy speakers. The same five people that were waiting outside earlier were still there. Serb Jones had gone home for some mouldy cheeseburgers, Marvin had gone off twitching somewhere. Joe Kronix had stayed though to take the lunch money of all those at the door, and he was now stalking MC System on the inside. The limousines had dispersed taking all those who came in them along for the ride. Austin Cheese pulled up in his Custom Nissan Skyline GTR with personalised cheese sandwich vinyls on each side.

AUSTIN CHEESE: (getting out of the car) Where is that fucking cracker ass motherfucker Solo gotten to?

SOLO III: (from around the corner) ROYALTY MOTHERFUCKER!! THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE TALKING TO!! GET BACK HERE!!

Some random kid comes jogging around the corner laughing as King Solo III.. and a bit, rolls around after him in his throne converted cripple scooter yelling and swinging his royal cane. The random kid is not worried, but from out of nowhere comes a FAX MACHINE... and clobbers him on the head.

AUSTIN CHEESE: You just got faxed the fuck out!

SOLO III: GOD DAMN YOU AUSTIN!! I almost had him.

AUSTIN CHEESE: I know, but we have more important matters to deal with. What took you so long to get here?

SOLO III: Fool, this thing only goes 5mph.

AUSTIN CHEESE: We'll have to take it to El Rey Rey's Custom Workshop some time and get it fixed up to be a fucking nitrous powered cheese sandwich.

Just then, some gay ass cracker rap comes playing from down the street and Governor Strobe comes riding up in his rusted out lowrider bouncing up and down like a crazy kid on a trampoline with a sugar rush. The car comes hurtling towards Front Lines, and with Strobe's lack of working brakes in the piece of shit, goes hood first into a lamppost that is already riddled with dents from previous crashes.

GOV. STROBE: What bitches!! (fiddles with a lever) EJECTO SEATO MU'FUCKAZ!! Another one of my crazy ass ideas to grace RapVerse County bitches.

Governor Strobe fiddles with the lever and his seat jerks but nothing happens. He yells and hits the lever hard sending it forwards. His seat flies up into the air reaching a peak of about 30ft and Strobe still in his seat comes rocketing down and crashes face first into the concrete. He gets up after a few seconds bleeding from the mouth with two teeth missing and unstraps himself.

GOV. STROBE: What the fuck are you all staring at? Lets get this party started bitches!!

SOLO III: What party?? Nobody told me about no fucking party!! I'm the King around these parts you fucking gay faggots!! You're supposed to tell me everything!! FUCK, DOES NOBODY RECOGNISE THAT I AM ROYALTY!! You fucking people have no respect.

AUSTIN CHEESE: There is no party dude. Strobe and I are going to battle it out for control over RapVerse County.

GOV. STROBE: So let's do it faggot.

Inside Front Lines Battle Club

Austin Cheese is stood on the stage, a big ass piece of wood supported by empty milk crates basically. Governor Strobe is on the opposite side looking like a raging bull on crack, ready to go. The five people outside have been let in to view the battle, Nicolas Solo is behind Austin supporting him. And in the middle of it all is that pussy ass MC System looking all around nervously and slightly cowering.

MC SYSTEM: Right dudes, I want a decent battle. Now, have you both shown up?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Fucking retard, we're both stood right in front of you.

MC SYSTEM: DON'T FUCKING INSULT ME!! I'M ONLY DOING MY FUCKING JOB!! GOD DAMN IT!! EVERYONE IS ALWAYS BULLYING ME!!

GOV. STROBE: We're both here, and before you ask the next question. I am going to go first because I am the runner of these streets and Austin, you can kiss my furry ass if you don't like it.

AUSTIN CHEESE: No problem dude. Go ahead. I'll just have me a cheese sandwich whilst you drop your bullshit.

GOV. STROBE: Shut the fuck up. I'm about to clown you. System, kick me up a beat.

MC SYSTEM: This is Front Lines boss, not the Audio Centre... we don't have any beats.

GOV. STROBE: Fucking hell. I'll just freestyle off of nothing then shall I.

MC SYSTEM: Get it done boss.

GOV. STROBE: Aight look, I'm the Governor of these streets // and I'll merk your ass even without beats // i own this town, i own your clout // don't like it, i'll kick you the fuck out // i'm unbeaten, untouchable, and all round a beast // and here is my dick, find it and have a feast // i'm ill, my style is not repeated // and i'll have you dq'ed just so i won't be defeated // BITCHEZ!!!

(there is a long pause)

AUSTIN CHEESE: (a little preoccupied with his sandwich) Oh shit... is that it??

GOV. STROBE: What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I OWN YOU FAGHOLE!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Whatever, listen.. I'll own you bitch, no doubt I'll leave you dead // coz the fax are.. all the ones I'll be droppin' on your head // Broke ass faggot, I got cuts to leave you bleedin red // and when it comes to money I pack more cheese than you in between my bread // I'm dope its been said, this Governor's been put to bed // and I wanna see progress, so let me battle his ass instead // But wait, I'll clown him to if I'm honest // but i'm told his weak ass already got power-slapped by Joe Kronix // Yo, I ain't even trying, and your ass can't manage // so fuck this, I win... now gimme a cheese sammidge!!

The crowd... of five people, WOW... instantly burst out in laughter and started cheering. Even MC System was sniggering quietly to himself. Strobe was left speechless, but then an angry look came upon his face.

GOV. STROBE: Fuck you faggot. You're disqualified. I WIN!!

MC SYSTEM: Ladies and gentlemen, you're winner... GOVERNOR STROBE.

AUSTIN CHEESE: What the fuck! I fucking owned you bitch! Stop being gay!

GOV. STROBE: I run these streets, its my town, my rules... YOU LOSE, I WIN!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Oh its on now motherfucker!!

GOV. STROBE: Help!! System, PROTECT ME!!

Austin Cheese stepped forward with a fax machine at the ready. MC System reluctantly stepped forward ready to defend his boss, Governor Strobe. Just then those familiar foreboding tremors reverberated throughout what was left of Front Lines. MC System went pale and bolted for the exit.

MC SYSTEM: Fuck this shit man!! Facing Austin is one thing, but that hairy english gorilla is another thing. You're on your own boss. I'M GONE FUCKAZ!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

GOV. STROBE: I don't give a fuck! I still win! You ain't doing shit with this town.

And then, a tall looming presence became known behind Governor Strobe. The eclipsing shadow of the beast that was Joe Kronix stretched over Strobe completely. Strobe trembled as he turned around and came face to face with the monster himself. And...... BOYAH!!! The power slap drilled Strobe into the ground almost annihilating his spine. Needless to say his crippled ass will be taking a trip to his hospital to be a permanent resident most likely.

AUSTIN CHEESE: Yeah, that'll do. The town is ours. Its time to rebuild. To the batcave... ummm, fucking hell man... we seriously need a batcave.

But then......

Some crazy ass hyper Mexican gringo music was heard from the outside. And gunshots were being fired as a beast of an engine inside some vehicle came roaring down the streets. Other cars followed and crazy ass mexican cries could be heard along with some hyped up ghetto talk... this was mixed in with angry shouts and even more gunfire. Then the front of Front Lines Battle Club was completely obliterated as the baddest motherfucking Low-Rider came storming through with a mean looking crazy Mexican dude driving whilst smoking a fat cuban joint, and he was joined by one of the most ghetto looking motherfuckers in the passenger seat.

The vehicle skidded to a halt and the ghetto dude flew out the car and performed countless somersaults and flips before landing on the ground looking hard and holding.... HUH!! A FUCKING SUPERSOAKER!! Yes... a supersoaker... filled with a strange creamy looking substance.

UNKNOWN GHETTO DUDE: (holding supersoaker ready to do damage) BREAK YO'SELF NIGGAZ!!

TO BE CONTINUED.

Next time on RapVerse: The Series...

What plans do Austin, Nos and the others have for RapVerse?
Will we see more of Wordz, Serb and Marvin?
Who will be the next to feel the force of Joe Kronix and his power-slap?
Will Joe Kronix ever catch a hold of MC System?
What is the status of Governor Strobe?
Who is the Mexican dude and his ghetto sidekick?
What are they doing in RapVerse?
Who is after them?
Will King Nicolas Solo III.. and a bit, finally convince someone of his royalty?

So many questions...

Find out the answers when RapVerse: The Series returns.
And that will be in a couple of weeks, if I feel like you deserve it.
Till then... enjoy the LBL... FAGGOTS!

Last edited by Nick Fletcher. : 01-07-07 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-07-07, 05:01 PM   #5
F5TH-DAWG
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

hmm.... what is this?
Old 01-07-07, 05:13 PM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I am a writer, or well.. I hope to be a published author anyway in the near future. This is just a way for me to bring some laughs whilst developing my writing skills further. Its basically a series of short episodes where I basically took this site and turned it into a County and take people from the site and over exaggerate what they are like on the net into an over the top character in the series.

If you are really familiar with this site and its members then you would fully be able to understand and appreciate better how I portray them in this shit. If you are not, then some of it may come across as....
Old 01-07-07, 05:19 PM   #7
GREVISS
Flyweight

IP: 9801 38A3

Each of them looked as raw as the next, like the Mafia, only more hard and more gangsta. lmfao
Old 01-07-07, 05:23 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Lol, word. That's how we do it man, G'd Up!!
Old 01-07-07, 05:35 PM   #9
Final.
Light Weight

IP: 5A51 28FE

When Do I Appear.

Even If I Just Say "Hi"
I`ll Still Piss Myself
Old 01-07-07, 05:45 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Well, I already have the idea for the next episode..... so, I'll make a special note to make you the focus of the episode after that one.
Old 01-07-07, 06:17 PM   #11
Final.
Light Weight

IP: 5A51 28FE

Yay!

I`ll Probably Get Beat Up.

But Im Still In It
Old 01-07-07, 07:26 PM   #12
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

Im still the fucking main star of this shit....notice your not getting as many posts on this shit as before...its cuz you cut my parts you fag....now fix It ) :<

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-07, 09:37 PM   #13
Sonny Dimebags
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0E2C F4B5

What the FUCK IS THIS GAY SHIT AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAGAZINE ON THE REAL
Old 01-07-07, 11:43 PM   #14
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7C6D 1B8D

lmfao!

100% dopeness fletch!

time to stir up some pasta in that bitch!!

p.s. THIS SHIT GETS ME GOING EVERY FUCKING TIME...

"MARV: WOOT! NYC!! Good luck with that. AHA!! Queens Early! GHETTO!!"

LOLOLOL!!!
Old 01-08-07, 02:20 AM   #15
John Hensley.
Light Weight

IP: 2029 97B3

haha this shit is crazy man lol, nice job.

classick . johnhensley . mets . shakezula . deon . properhops . armz . username

Send a message via AIM to John Hensley.   Reply With Quote