RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-04, 01:26 AM   #46
Master Minded
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9D21 DBB5

owned!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-04, 01:29 AM   #47
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 75F5 BDD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Alrite kid, for starters, the difference of skill levels exist simply because the kids at RB have been sitting on their asses texteeing for years. On your 'beloved' site the average member has a join date of April 2003, june 2002, july 2003, etc etc. And their skill level reflects that. How are you gonna say they lead a fulfilling life when theyve spent the last year or two on a website doing text battling and talking to their internet buddies..?

Wake up to yourself for fuck sake..

This makes no sense. So we are doing what you've been doing, for like an extra 6 months? Are you gonna stop once you hit 6 months? One year? Or maybe you like it, because it's fun, and having done it for a mere year doesn't make it less fun?

It's not like you can't spend half an hour a day on a forum and not have a life.
Old 11-14-04, 01:29 AM   #48
Meters
swift chancellor

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E197 9252

Nah Nos, the reason this site can't elevate with time is there are no good examples to follow. Shadow's was eh here and owned the battle league but it wasn't until he saw decent verses from me and Chrit that he blossomed into the dope young textcee he is today. The time they joined is irrelevant, would you quit something if you were skillful in it? I could be working on prose instead of dropping text verses but it's human to want to master something, just because the people here can't get over the hump that even gives them a glimpse of dopeness doesn't mean they have lives.
bullets flew out his right shoulder
Old 11-14-04, 01:34 AM   #49
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 80C5 FF8A

Sure, its not. But some of the kids on RB take it as if its their life. Just the other week one of them came to this forum acting all big shit like people care about his big net rep. And he got clowned for it.

He was saying "Son, Im known on so many sites for being dope, and Im a vet on RB blah blah blah"..

If you spend an hour a day and just have these things to chill on, thats fine. But some fags get these gigantic text egos because theyve been around forever and their little internet buddies on RB DR them all the time. Thats one of the big reasons I dont bother much with RB.
Old 11-14-04, 01:36 AM   #50
Meters
swift chancellor

Text Record: 23-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E197 9252

lol, who was that?
bullets flew out his right shoulder
Old 11-14-04, 01:37 AM   #51
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 80C5 FF8A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meters
Nah Nos, the reason this site can't elevate with time is there are no good examples to follow. Shadow's was eh here and owned the battle league but it wasn't until he saw decent verses from me and Chrit that he blossomed into the dope young textcee he is today. The time they joined is irrelevant, would you quit something if you were skillful in it? I could be working on prose instead of dropping text verses but it's human to want to master something, just because the people here can't get over the hump that even gives them a glimpse of dopeness doesn't mean they have lives.

I dunno, for me its different because this isnt the only site Ive ever been on. People wont elevate as fast on here as they will at RB, but they will elevate, you wont see a textee drop wack once hes been on a board for a year or so.

Thats just how it works.
Old 11-14-04, 01:37 AM   #52
4fil
CHRYMESINDICATE

Text Record: 18-6
IP: 3971 6458

^^^ word nostra....

'Till Death

Quote:
Your really dope though..
Old 11-14-04, 01:39 AM   #53
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows edge
From a skill perspective, RB is infintely superior. Text, audio, topical... no comparison.

From a community perspective, I still prefer it there. The average age here is like 7... and the leagues are boring as fuck.

i cant believe you just said that

. go to rapmusic.com there and tell me audio is the best..fuckin...they have dzk..nimrod..the dopest audio headz there

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-04, 01:48 AM   #54
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

nos speaks the truth

The kids on Rb are only Good at what they do because they signed up when they was 12 and now they pushin 20 LOL.... So of course they going to be good at texting..i sure hope so.. 11 000 posts of freeposts would be rediculous. People think because they dropped one dope line they're a vet, and start gettin some big ass ego, i hate that shit..it happens all the time..i started hatin on a couple of my "net friends" because before they was all about hiphop, elevating, What they can do to imrpove..now its all about, your wack, look at me im too cool for this site, you'll get owned..all that garbage...if people accually loved hiphop they would take it seriously and improve even when dope

and these kids act like they got it all planned out, but the truth is, everyone has ways to elevate, theres no limit, even Jay Z, nas, are elevatin. But blah @ text...if Text Labels become a big factor then maybe ill spill my heart out

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-04, 02:13 AM   #55
Shadows edge
retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
i cant believe you just said that

. go to rapmusic.com there and tell me audio is the best..fuckin...they have dzk..nimrod..the dopest audio headz there

RB > rv

I wasn't talking about RM at all. How does RM have anything to do with this at all?

But yes, RM > than this site as well. That's why I'm on both RM and RB.
Old 11-14-04, 02:13 AM   #56
Shadows edge
retired.

Quote:
Sure, its not. But some of the kids on RB take it as if its their life. Just the other week one of them came to this forum acting all big shit like people care about his big net rep. And he got clowned for it.

??? I did not see this. It was probably some reject anyway.
Old 11-14-04, 02:14 AM   #57
Shadows edge
retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
But blah @ text...if Text Labels become a big factor then maybe ill spill my heart out

Says the kid with a 70-30 text record. lmfao.
Old 11-14-04, 02:15 AM   #58
Shadows edge
retired.

Quote:
I dunno, for me its different because this isnt the only site Ive ever been on. People wont elevate as fast on here as they will at RB, but they will elevate, you wont see a textee drop wack once hes been on a board for a year or so.

Thats just how it works.

Unfortunatly, that's not how it works, really. A lot of the people on this site have barely improved since I left. Some didn't improve at all, or got worse. And no matter what, they never seem to be able to get better than a certain level.
Old 11-14-04, 02:15 AM   #59
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

dawg i joined this in march....this helped me elevate alot ..because i wanted to improve in text..i have all these text battles cause i take hiphop seriously i want to improve that badly.....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-14-04, 02:16 AM   #60
Shadows edge
retired.

i'm just pointing out that you hold no weight in saying "text sucks"