RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-08, 07:39 AM   #31
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A7D1 468A

just look at member mugshots.. fa sho.. good looking girl, she can sing, cook just like my grandma, honor roll in school, and shes good in bed.. can't really find anything better than that.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 08:16 AM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
all I can say is this site is a bunch of soft bitches.

Happiness and Love? money buys both.

how you going to be happy with no money? makes no sense. what you plan on doing sitting there starving and all that shit? please money is the most fucking important thing. People who say otherwise I bet have a family supporting their ass.

and to the dude who posted that story of the geek getting the hot girl at the Bar, good job there is one scene that went down like that but think how many more times the guy with the money and power gets the other girls haha.

Yeah son, really.

I know the guys who had money got girls, I seen that shit for myself so I won't stand and say they didn't. I was just making a point that I have seen first hand that just because you don't roll out the money like some, don't mean you can't find a girl and achieve true happiness.

And as for them rich blood dudes, chances are that the girls they end up marrying will divorce them shortly after and take half of their shit.

I wouldn't say I am the fucking don rolling out in the Lambo from my $50 million dollar home, but I have more than enough money to support myself and have a family. I work hard, fuck with shares also to boost my cash and do other shit... so my wealth keeps rising as time goes by.

But, I would rather a girl get to know me and like me for me before I let her in on the fact that I may be more wealthy than I first let on. That way I know she ain't after me for my cash, ya dig.