RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-05, 12:36 AM   #31
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^ damn this man duz b talkin about gay sex alot.... definately gets it from goof troop "aka 20 grand n debit" u still havent answered my question dimwit... u think u can flow better than me?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 01:33 AM   #32
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 8BC7 013B

see unlike u moron i never claimed to be good... you say your so good but in reality u suck... never once in the entire time ive done audio on this site have i EVER said i was good... see i do it for fun and dont give a shit if u or anyone else likes it or not... u actualy think your good and run around telling people how much better u are then them when in reality you yourself suck... audio is not my thing but ive been listening to rap / hiphop for a long time and can tell when someone sucks ass and you sir suck ass... and just remember kiddo this is an internet site... it dosent matter how dope you think you are or who on here hates you or who loves ya shit... its still the internet... when i can go to a store and physicly pick up and buy an "omen cd" then i will say differant... but this is the internet and it dosent mean SHIT... to me its a hobby, a way to pass time... its fun... to you on the other hand its supposedly life and you want to do it for a living... well son all i gotta say is stay in school because you arent going anywere in rap
Old 05-10-05, 06:09 AM   #33
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
My Impression of omen......

"mmmmmmm push it.... mmmmmm oh yeah!!! OH FUCK!!! dont bust yet!! OMG DONT BUST YET DIABOLIC OMG!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! NUT IN MY MOUTH!!!!.... omg i wish 20 grand, debit and wicked could see this... omg .... my name is omen and i am obsesed with 20 grand... i want him to sitck a fork in me cause im done... "

that was the gayest thing u coulda ever said...u think u made fun of us..but really..u made yaself look real gay...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 09:14 AM   #34
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

^^ no doubt famz.. lol ur saying that you dont like my style cuz im not in stores??? omg, thats retarded homez.... lol i dont recall going around the site telling ppl im better than them matter fact... i never have, even ppl i kno i can crush i have never stated I AM BETTER THAN HIM... i aint better than n e one cuz everyone has their own appraoch, i have fans other people have defferent fans. got me? and i was only asking you if u thought u were better cause you keep restating "omen is the worst rapper in the world" so that obviously means ur better than me rite? ..............................WAIT YOU SAID THAT YOUR NOT OMG!!!!!! WHY THA FUCK DO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR MIND???? geezus these kids these days are so predictable. you target them for a week or so and they crumble like burnt toast...

[/b]
Old 05-11-05, 08:45 AM   #35
the omen
tha illest

uppin for realy no apparent reason.....?

[/b]
Old 05-12-05, 02:27 PM   #36
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0

ahahaha, this track is dope, good lyrics, very effective diss track good voice and flow on this as well, punches galore..i can't believe i missed this track,oh well, its cool i found it now..keep dropping.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-12-05, 03:08 PM   #37
Debit
Light Weight

IP: 666C F77E

*runs from the horrible singing of the screaming banshee aka fluidmoon*....lmfao....omen u talk about wicked changing his mind but u said u have never told anyone that u are better then them....u told me u were better then me so i guess u should make up ya mind too....huh
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-05, 03:09 PM   #38
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: B1A8 0E0E

Nice diss right here man, flow is good overall, only fell off here and there. Punches got me laughing over here, dope wordplay, hardhitting stuff in here. Vocab is good, beat is nice but doesn't really fit your type of flow I think. Was feeling this track! Keep it up man

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-05, 04:29 PM   #39
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

lol @ debit, i never said i was better than u.. i prolly said i could eat u on tha mic tho... cuz i can . .... *CHOMP!*

[/b]