RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-06, 06:24 PM   #16
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BACC 8E92

Alright this is tight..but cho's right the beat choice is kidna mehh.....lol I like the Shelved Himself line..lmao This shit was nice......I like the flow and its all true too!!! LMAO!!! Your delivery and pressense and lyrics came harder then q's 3 disses all in one..i'm really feelin this no doubt

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-08-06, 06:15 PM   #17
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: EFFC 37BD

I like this beat,seems like dance ish lol

Flows real nice lol@booty line,deliverys dope,lol@shelved himself LMAO@tall man line....real nice presence,you got more punches in ya track than Q did...real nice lines too,Lol@bubbles line..this is nice....feelin it....word up this is dope...switch up beat......lol this is dope now,better......feelin when the beat switches yo,real nice...lol......i like this part better....lol@heat line

Real nice diss track

Can You RTF Here Plz: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...817#post2764817
Old 06-09-06, 02:17 PM   #18
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Eh beat choice, but I ca see you prolly chose it so people wouldn't get rapped up in the beat. Mixtape shots n' shelfing self lines were fire. Lol at way back like ya hairline. "Wantin to do collabos with you" lines are always hard hitting. Lacking degrees line was good. I like the third beat choice best. "get more ladies than he dress up as" lol. off center fade was good. Biggie beat was nice....lmao @ botti boy. coulda ended with a knock out personal over a generic, but it's all good. good overall track.
Old 06-09-06, 06:12 PM   #19
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

not bad, most important thing you was how you delivered it, and you sounded pissed off. the beats were good and shit, yup. to be honest the lyrics on the first verse were decent but they weren't that witty. More simplitic until you had hit the 2nd beat, got a lil better. Your flow was strong fa sure, nice job. The 3rd beat seems to slow man, your flow sounded mad off cuz it was so flow. overall hard diss, nice job.

can you rtf here please: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...904#post2765904

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-06, 03:47 PM   #20
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEAC 2479

Werd.... First Half Was Kinda Lacking... No Real Emotion... Like You Was Just Putting Sumn Down Just To Be Doing It... But Once That Third Beat Kicked In Ya Went Back To The Real Apexx... Flow Was More On Point And Punches And Multies Were Pretty Damn Decent... Not Really Feeling The Ja Beat At All... The Second One Was Blah... But Yeah... The Third And Fourth Suited You A Lot Better... Actually Started Bobbing My Head And Shyt... I'm With Tony On This One.... Not Saying This Was Better Than Q's... But Not Saying Q's Was Better Either... I'm Cool With Both Of Y'all So It Is What It Is

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote