RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-05, 05:07 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
"SHUT UP!!" Freestyle. - One of my favorite tracks EVER!

IP: E029 FF4E

The title says it all. One of THE hottest shits I ever made. Point Blank, period aint' shit else to say. Nail down the valuabls, and turn the volume up.

http://therushent.dmusic.com - "Shut Up freestyle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crit I left
http://community.rapverse.com/showpost.php?p=2475657&postcount=12
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...71&postcount=17

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-05, 05:22 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 8272 C823

Iite imma ave to download this because I cant peep it cos it wont let me so jus hol on a sec........takes a long time to download...iite so im listenin...not really feelin the beat...beat is too loud...vocals are too low...it seems ure tryin to low youre voice a lil for the track, lyrics basic, flow is very good though, adlibs very good though, this is ok...wouldnt say its my fav of youre tracks...but ok...
Old 10-07-05, 05:25 PM   #3
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

You promoting the shit outta ya music... haha.

I like listening to freestyles..
aight, i like the dubs dope, lol @ this shit it's pretty good, some parts I don't know what you said it, but I'm feelin the multis, i like how you just fade out like you gettin tired of freestyling...

boo @ you using one of my favorite beats lol..

but now I wonder how fast can you spit? You gave me an idea for later on, maybe a possible collabo. If you interested, then holla back in a week or so. I ain't in no rush cuz i got other shit to do... but get at me.

Stay up
Old 10-07-05, 06:57 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: E029 FF4E

^^Yeah, ou hit the nail on the head. I'm promoting our stuff and my stuff like a crack addict back at it son!! But thanks for the feedback, I can't say I disagree with it. I shoulda spent another 5-10min EQing it but it's not a prollem. STill one of my favs haha!

Oh yeah, as far as how fast can I spit? sheit this is nothing. I wouldn't evne consider this spitting 'fast' compared to what I'm used to. Check http://doom.dmusic.com/ for a song about 5-6 tracks down called "The way we roll" where I spit REAL fast. I get faster as the song went on (3rd verse is the fastest of the song, my boy Mobb's on the second verse) and that's about..60% of my max words per min. And yeah, I'd be down for a collab. Hell, I think people been waitin... Hit meh!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-05, 07:41 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

^yeah, people gonna be like Dooms and Lady on a track? WTF? lol... haha i'll get at you wit details, but uhm I'mma peep that track you talkin bout.

I love fast flows, and people who know how to do it right.. so i'mma check that out soon.

^^^^<<<<<<<Uppin' this one like nerds with wedgies>>>>>>>^^^^
Old 10-08-05, 01:34 AM   #6
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: D918 3633

pretty nice freestyle, nice quality, nice promoting u seem like workin out well with your stuff, nice flow it was one of the best of the freestyles on rv, i heard the way we roll, its my best one from you, i think imma download it, peace out
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-05, 02:23 AM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2659 B5B8

the freestyle is good above par i didnt really see any parts where you fucked up you styumpled a lil but but other than that it was coo

the beat was aight, you dont give 2 shits about qaulity so i wont talk about that

also i didnt like how you put those back grounds on it made it seem fake...i like the real hardcore gryme freestyles where it seems more live**** yo can you peep my thread in LL about making moves in your career
Old 10-08-05, 02:15 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: C4A3 993F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^yeah, people gonna be like Dooms and Lady on a track? WTF? lol... haha i'll get at you wit details, but uhm I'mma peep that track you talkin bout.

I love fast flows, and people who know how to do it right.. so i'mma check that out soon.

^^^^<<<<<<<Uppin' this one like nerds with wedgies>>>>>>>^^^^

That's exactly why it should be done. Smack muhfuckas with the most unexpected shit ever (except from the fact that we're talking about it right now, lol). But yeah, last I remember I IMed you how many ever months ago and you were busy, so hit me when ever.

PS, it's Apexx btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
pretty nice freestyle, nice quality, nice promoting u seem like workin out well with your stuff, nice flow it was one of the best of the freestyles on rv, i heard the way we roll, its my best one from you, i think imma download it, peace out

Thanks man. Wow, you really liked "The Way We roll" huh? Hmm.. should love the remix then. I'm gonna lay it today and post it either today or tomorrow. Damn, I'm amped about it already!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
the freestyle is good above par i didnt really see any parts where you fucked up you styumpled a lil but but other than that it was coo

the beat was aight, you dont give 2 shits about qaulity so i wont talk about that

also i didnt like how you put those back grounds on it made it seem fake...i like the real hardcore gryme freestyles where it seems more live**** yo can you peep my thread in LL about making moves in your career

Nah, don't get it twisted, this is an Industy Freestyle, just liek the one's JR Writer does, Canibus, Santana, etc etc. It's not off the top, it's just "loose". But thanks for the feed on the track.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-10-05, 08:50 AM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Beat:classic...love Trick Daddy
Flow: wudda been better had u threw in that fast tongue flow at the beginning...but that "fags likes punchin bags" line I wasn't feelin...I don't like ur ass either...sop fuck u and ur rap
Rhyming: pretty decent
Delivery: not bad...but ur evergy fell off...I thought u were gonna rip this after the first 4 bars...but it ended up being decent at besy

Overall: not bad...not great..= aiigh

7/10

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-05, 08:43 PM   #10
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Listening..

The beat is pretty straight.. your flow is chill throughout the track.. Your lyrics are pretty good for a freestyle "hang with us, provide rope and fall".. cool. The adlibs are good.. delivery is pretty straight.. overall, I thought this was good. Pretty chill for a freestyle.

Good shit.
Old 10-14-05, 07:04 PM   #11
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

This was tight. I can't really freestyle too good so this was great. Me thought the beat was okay. Nothing special. Your flow was cool with the multis. I almost died cause you were flowing so slow in the beginning. You sound kinda scary. Like in the beginning and at the end. And at the end. I couldn't really tell what you said. I heard some thing like ummm yeah I couldn't really understand the words. Oh well nice freestyle. Yeah yeah The Rush 2006 Status. LoL.