RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-05, 07:19 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
"Anybody out there?" - If you ever had doubts in a "God", this is your anthem.

IP: 7777 52CC

A track for anyone who's ever thought about if there's REALLY a higher being looking over us. why can and do some of these things happen if there's a God looking over us?

http://apexx.dmusic.com - "Is anybody out there"

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...54&postcount=10
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...24&postcount=13

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 07:29 PM   #2
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 00CA 3534

Dope concept.........i can relate to tha topic man......flow and all that shit is on point... nice track man........see this is why i dun have a religion.......aiite nuff bout me man nice track......keep em comin........

pz

~1~
Old 11-27-05, 07:34 PM   #3
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

werd, nice intro.

nice flow n lyrics. sum deep shit holmes. makes u think typa shit, u know.

nice beat. dope quality az always. emotion wuz good.

nice track mang, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-27-05, 07:37 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon
Dope concept.........i can relate to tha topic man......flow and all that shit is on point... nice track man........see this is why i dun have a religion.......aiite nuff bout me man nice track......keep em comin........

pz

~1~

EXACTLY! If got exists, the type of shit that happens, wouldn't be allowed to happen. You wouldn't let someone you love have their brains plattered on the concrete, or raped, famine, all these natural disasters and shit, being victims of recession, etc man shit liek that wouldn't happen to anyone I love - especially if I was the one initiating things liek that supposedly. I knew I wasn't the only one observing this man. Thanks again for the honest feed and thanks for listening to the truth!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 08:49 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
werd, nice intro.

nice flow n lyrics. sum deep shit holmes. makes u think typa shit, u know.

nice beat. dope quality az always. emotion wuz good.

nice track mang, werd

Thanks fam. I'm glad the lyrics actually made ya think about some of the stuff that's goin on.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-27-05, 11:01 PM   #6
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Listening...

Beat is coo...I really dont like sampled beats but oh well...

Flow is good...quality, the works is dope...

But...the concept stuck out most on this.

Dope stuff...I believe this has inspired to make a track like this that is opposite, because it is an arguable topic.

Good work.
Old 11-28-05, 12:26 AM   #7
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: AB81 1777

werd.... dooms on some next shyt....

personally, i believe that there is a higher entity and angels and all that... whether you call it GOD or whatever it is you believe in... there is still some kinda force that controls all around us...i also believe that life is like a story with multiple endings.... it's ya choices made along the way that predicates how it'll all end...

good concept, though... definitely arguable... i can tell you some things i went through that justifies why i'm a believer but that's a whole different thread

quality was decent... who am i kidding?... good production as usual...lol... lyrics were pretty straight forward.... a few lines seemed a lil repetitive but it's all good... flow was decent.... presence is there in all the tracks i've heard from you thus far.... beat had me pretty amped... i like beats like this.... makes ya wanna put some real effort into da track to either compliment the energy or just straight up outshine it...lol... it's like one of them beats that dares you to try and drop some ill lyrics to it...werd.... decent track... but like dude up there said.... there should be an answer track to this coming from somewhere...

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 12:48 AM   #8
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 8752 F263

i used to believe in god until something really tragic happened to my aunt then i was like who the fuckl would do this to someone if you had the powere to stop it wouldnt you? the hurricane katrina wtf gods fucked if he does exist
ok intro i think the vocals could be upped a little
first verse is good cool lyrics alot of lyrics that i could relate to with the fater shit good verse
2nd verse love the dubs on this verse emotion was alot better loved this verse the best probably greeeeeeeat emotion
3rd verse love the army perspective that hits home for me love the slavery line america is all about money but so is everywhere else lol
outro i can bare3ly hear what ur saying though i know the little prayer thing up that a little bit
overall kick ass track i will def be voting this featured alot of wht u said hit home for me props on this only complaint was the intro and outro could be upped a little i am def looking forward to les track the other side of teh story

props on this prob the best track ive heard on the net as far as me being able to relate to the lyrics props im kinda happy i had to d/l this ill def be playing it

O.Y.D.

Last edited by will appear : 11-28-05 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-28-05, 12:53 AM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3CFD 4264

I know God exists because if it didnt, alot WORSE things would be happening.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 01:13 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

LE & IG thanks to BOTH of you for some honest feedback. I feel where you're both coming from in "god must exist" and yeah, I DO believe in a higher being, but I also believe, if we're "made in his image" then we're meant to be gods, and independant, not reliant. The things that happen daily is why I said god isn't here. Not that there isn't one.

Oh BTW, this IS the response track lol. I used to be just liek you guys, all gung-ho and a believer and what not AFTER I originally doubted, but then reality struck once again. Contradictions all throughout the bible, the savage shit that happens to people on the daily, it just dosen't add up. An omnipotent being would be able to be proven without a doubt. Besides, "God" might have died eons ago. If "he" had to rest after 6-days work, he's obviously not immortal. How coulda "god" need to rest?? The shit just don't add up man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
I know God exists because if it didnt, alot WORSE things would be happening.

like what? If god is still present, why is it anyone can walk into a Church right now, rob the priest, rape a nun, and shoot both of them in their face while they beg for god to help them? Where's god for them?

But thanks for the feedback guys! lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 01:14 AM   #11
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
LE & IG thanks to BOTH of you for some honest feedback. I feel where you're both coming from in "god must exist" and yeah, I DO believe in a higher being, but I also believe, if we're "made in his image" then we're meant to be gods, and independant, not reliant. The things that happen daily is why I said god isn't here. Not that there isn't one.

Oh BTW, this IS the response track lol. I used to be just liek you guys, all gung-ho and a believer and what not AFTER I originally doubted, but then reality struck once again. Contradictions all throughout the bible, the savage shit that happens to people on the daily, it just dosen't add up. An omnipotent being would be able to be proven without a doubt. Besides, "God" might have died eons ago. If "he" had to rest after 6-days work, he's obviously not immortal. How coulda "god" need to rest?? The shit just don't add up man.

like what? If god is still present, why is it anyone can walk into a Church right now, rob the priest, rape a nun, and shoot both of them in their face while they beg for god to help them? Where's god for them?

But thanks for the feedback guys! lol.

This WAS the response track..?

Oh shit haha...

I already posted the one I made tonight.
Old 11-28-05, 01:27 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
This WAS the response track..?

Oh shit haha...

I already posted the one I made tonight.

It's a response to a track I wrote to my self when I was 16. Now I'm 24 and have AT LEAST a lifetime more experience from 16 to now and at the end of the day, I can honestly say that I was wrong at 16, and this is my affirmation to that. I've actually read the entire Bible (and evne wrote a 536 bar track about that, called "B.I.B.L.E." that mentions aaaaaallllllllllllll the surprising contradictions in chronological order) then reconsidered everything that was in front of me. The things I've seen in my life alone, there's just no way. I've seen people scream and cry for god to save them as they laid there and watched their own life leak out of themselves. All the contradictions and what not don't help either, but make no mistake aobut it - I believe a god lived. I just don't feel that they're present anymore.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-28-05, 01:38 AM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3CFD 4264

its ok, Apexx.
God still loves you, no matter what.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 01:38 AM   #14
L.E
L.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
It's a response to a track I wrote to my self when I was 16. Now I'm 24 and have AT LEAST a lifetime more experience from 16 to now and at the end of the day, I can honestly say that I was wrong at 16, and this is my affirmation to that. I've actually read the entire Bible (and evne wrote a 536 bar track about that, called "B.I.B.L.E." that mentions aaaaaallllllllllllll the surprising contradictions in chronological order) then reconsidered everything that was in front of me. The things I've seen in my life alone, there's just no way. I've seen people scream and cry for god to save them as they laid there and watched their own life leak out of themselves. All the contradictions and what not don't help either, but make no mistake aobut it - I believe a god lived. I just don't feel that they're present anymore.

Thats actually a very interesting point of view...

It all depends how you take it I suppose.

You still got that Bible track..? That would be crazy to hear.
Old 11-28-05, 02:08 AM   #15
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

just heard bout LE's track, so I thought I'd peep this one, then that...

peepin... Beat is real nice... 1st verse - some heartfelt rhymes, I love when topics are real as opposed to jus brag stuff. I'm feelin your position and how you goin at this track... Some good questions in this too. I like the 'What kinda God speaks in code to teach wisdom" too, cause alot of people think things were lost in translation... I feel you there. I like the comparison from Gods way to the new American way... It's so true.... to a point.

Good track - ill production (they always got illy beats tho lol), and nice message, I can't wait to hear how LE responded, cause I definatley disagree with some points, but from where you stand - this a ill track. Good looks on comin real. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote