RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-06, 07:33 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Prah'ject and Pexx?!! Nigga Get Right!!!!

IP: 1074 4513

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-06, 07:34 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 3A09 2477

YESSSSUR..this is certified CRACK NUKKA!...aint even completely done yet...
Old 11-08-06, 09:07 PM   #3
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

ight theres a select few of us on here i know i aint gon tell you shit on ya flow lyrics ect..
so ima tell you some things that i feel might make a track you know is hot better.....

1st verse praj - great way to start off your verse....i think again like the last track the differences with your volume of the high parts n low parts seems too seperated....but good emphasis on some worrds you flow was nice for this track....

hook - bannanas - only thing to look for ( my speakers arent the best so i dunno) from apex from sayin get right to praj the volume seems to be notically louder on pexx.....
now that ive lisented to the hook a few times....with the get right part you coulda flexed tone of voice to make it pop some more, cuz by the 3rd hook its liike yea okay....but i love tha way pex did the dubs on the dayum part sounds so seemless....

apexx - oh my you almost had me drop a jaw if jumpmans coulda been somethign to rhyme with trouble man i woulda turned off the track n just say game over.....ya know but still nice punch in there....only think wif your verse is the end....it seems like you leave it like more of a verse is comin not the hook....maybe how you dubbed it, i know with your mixin skills that better can be done on that......
3rd verse is hot....dirt/ditches line nice....again at the end like i said on apexxes last verse but this time with praject...it not anything bad i just think it would make things hit harder.....

all n all hot song you know 10/10 rv rating but if i throw that on a mixtape circut intrusty level yall still up there in my opinion at around a 8/10 hot track n like apexx said in the thread a lil more mixing is really all thats left and its gon be real hot....

i need to get on a song with each of yall, being two of the only people i find really dope on here that i aint been on a song with.....good song get at me both of yall

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-09-06, 02:05 AM   #4
PrahJect
Champion

Yo mos def I apreciate that feed thanks man, and yup...

I got a few more dubbs too hit, because of my original mic sumin happend but yeah Ive got sum more adlibs to get done and on the hook which will make it stand out more, and this gon get down 2morow and yup shud feel more rounded
Old 11-09-06, 03:38 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

word up default, i feel everything you're sayin. thanks for some useful feedback mayne

bringin this back up where it belongs

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 04:11 PM   #6
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 58C7 AA2D

listening!

..i aint feeling the beat but it fitted the topic and lyrics!...

prah had an ok flow not fluent on the beat but on point! its similar to ur flow on that 'i see' track...meh w/e,i can tell u didnt mix this right?...i liked your lyrics,u had some nice wordplay there...the 1 i caught was the mammasita line...cool!your delivery is so so..idk if its cool or not..its like in the middle...you had the right presence on this mayne..cos of how u came in i actually stayed to listen cos idk aint feeling the beat!... umm..nothing else to say on you!

A ..well u sounded too close to the mic..your p's were a lil too hard yo...my speakers vibrated a lil ..but ur flows were cool..had several switched and yeah they ok!...umm lyrics were cool...u had some nice wordplay..the 1 i caught was the ocean line!..you definitely had the right emotion on this with that voice whatelse wud 1 expect?!?!....ummm thats all!

hook is catchy and quite cool!.d-d-d-d-d-damn!...yup it was ok!

this track was very much decent and nice just that it aint my taste!

y'all keep it up tho!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 04:45 PM   #7
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A2C9 1AE0

ha ha.......know the beat....ok

ima keep it simple

prah came on the beat wild ill give em that....somethins were hard for me to catch since he was soooooo into it.......lyrics were coo.....ur flow and emotion on here were what defined u on this track...that was ur signature......lol dude just went bonkers on it really

chorus is coo...feelin it......i think yall shouldve adlib'd in between the get right parts....just me

apexx.....lmao.....ocean line....the dirt line......ur delivery in alot of parts was just *hmph*... leadin to some hard hittin......the mix between u two in the third verse was nice....like startin off it was kinda unexpected in what direction u were goin...then it turns out bein the intro to the 3rd.....so that was a good element.......there were some more lines in there that made me smirk....or go oooh here and there.....but those really stuck out to.......

i mean there wasnt too much negative to say......im not picky.......i mean alot of the ish i wouldnt have noticed from these cats said until i listenin harder.....but to the avg listener....this is a banga.....

thumbs up
Old 11-10-06, 02:06 AM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

No doubt yall, apreciate that mega mos def...ayo pexx I got the dubbs done on the track I jus need to send it to u