RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-06, 03:21 PM   #31
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 5651 7A36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
And if she had a male friend who she was close with you'd prolly be jealous, because you're insecure, wether you know it or not.

lol........and so thats what i said on the page before.......cant u read?....lol
Old 04-13-06, 03:22 PM   #32
*Phantom*
-Not On My Level-

Text Record: 4-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 91D3 65DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
And if she had a male friend who she was close with you'd prolly be jealous, because you're insecure, wether you know it or not.

thas true..................
Send a message via AIM to *Phantom* Send a message via Yahoo to *Phantom*   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 03:31 PM   #33
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BE0F B8C3

okay thanx for ur mature replies... i'll try to be more mature....and i do get jealous but unlike sum ppl i keep it inside and get over it i dont start fights and shit about it....

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 03:37 PM   #34
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 70A9 C9CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

get your bitchass on AIM real quick son.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 04:04 PM   #35
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

Guys and girls CAN be friends without anything going on. Little boys want to get into female's pants just because they look good. Real men know hold to control themselves and show they can hold a conversation without trying to seduce you or using a helping hand to reel you into their little fantasy world.

When some of you get out of the stage of sex being the best thing in the world, maybe y'all will find a female companion that MAY be cute in your opinion nice body and all but you can be satisfied JUST talking to her or being around her without anything physical thing going on.

My best friend is good-looking but he's more like a brother to me, and he say I look cute but I won't date him. And neither would he date me. We been friends since middle school, so that's about 6-7 years now. We give each other advice on relationships and he hooked me up with his cousin before. So NOT EVERY MAN FRIEND is gonna try to get in your pants.
Old 04-13-06, 04:09 PM   #36
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Guys and girls CAN be friends without anything going on. Little boys want to get into female's pants just because they look good. Real men know hold to control themselves and show they can hold a conversation without trying to seduce you or using a helping hand to reel you into their little fantasy world.

When some of you get out of the stage of sex being the best thing in the world, maybe y'all will find a female companion that MAY be cute in your opinion nice body and all but you can be satisfied JUST talking to her or being around her without anything physical thing going on.

My best friend is good-looking but he's more like a brother to me, and he say I look cute but I won't date him. And neither would he date me. We been friends since middle school, so that's about 6-7 years now. We give each other advice on relationships and he hooked me up with his cousin before. So NOT EVERY MAN FRIEND is gonna try to get in your pants.

high percent will tho. and it's not only guys who could be the one's wanting more, it can be girls too.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-13-06, 04:11 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Females? Yeah there are a LOT of those out there. Prolly the same amount. But I'm just saying not EVERY dude that's your friend gonna come at you hard.
Old 04-13-06, 04:12 PM   #38
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^word, true. but the times when no shit happens occurs less, then when there is an attraction from one of the parties from my experiences I'm experienced and witnessed.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-13-06, 04:15 PM   #39
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

Quote:

heres another female^ who doesnt git it.........................
..................men never stop thinking sex is the greatest thing in the world
.....well...until thier in love.....cuz then that becomes the greatest thing in the world......................

...cuz sex and love are feelings......one physical....one emotional.......and men are creatures of sinsation......thats what we live for......and everything revolves around it..........

plus anything else you gravitate to....besides love and sex....are just products of your enviorment........and will change with time....and will never be as fullfiling or real as sex and love............

period
Old 04-13-06, 04:15 PM   #40
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 317F 66B6

You need to go ahead and break him off of piece of that................
Old 04-13-06, 04:17 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad
..................men never stop thinking sex is the greatest thing in the world
.....well...until thier in love.....cuz then that becomes the greatest thing in the world......................

...cuz sex and love are feelings......one physical....one emotional.......and men are creatures of sinsation......thats what we live for......and everything revolves around it..........

plus anything else you gravitate to....besides love and sex....are just products of your enviorment........and will change with time....and will never be as fullfiling or real as sex and love............

period

word I actually agree with that somewhat.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-13-06, 05:22 PM   #42
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad

period

No, not every dude is like that. I know a quite a few who aren't driven by only sex and love. Maybe 80% of guys just want sex but others can actually control themselves and deal without. It takes a lot to weed the sex-driven ones from the ones who actually are interested in you. But LMFAO @ that's what we live for. Dude when you get older you'll realize, hopefully, that there's more in the world than sex and love.

I already said the difference between men and boys when it comes to sex.
Old 04-13-06, 06:52 PM   #43
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

Quote:
No, not every dude is like that. I know a quite a few who aren't driven by only sex and love. Maybe 80% of guys just want sex but others can actually control themselves and deal without. It takes a lot to weed the sex-driven ones from the ones who actually are interested in you. But LMFAO @ that's what we live for. Dude when you get older you'll realize, hopefully, that there's more in the world than sex and love.

I already said the difference between men and boys when it comes to sex.

girl....I'm 21.....and your in denial....lol

and i think u only know 10 dudes......and 2 are gay......do the math

werd
Old 04-13-06, 06:53 PM   #44
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B208 0AA4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
why can't u men ever understand that? like every dude we talk to is trying to get into our pants.....its really not that serious...say ur girl's known a guy for like 2 years and they're really close but its been nothin more than a brother/sister relationship....why would u think that just bc you and ur girl started goin out, that her friend is gonna outta the blue start liking her? and if u know ur girl is faithful, why all the lame jealousy and insecurity?

Shake ya ass! Show me what you workin' with!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-13-06, 10:07 PM   #45
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
why can't u men ever understand that? like every dude we talk to is trying to get into our pants.....its really not that serious...say ur girl's known a guy for like 2 years and they're really close but its been nothin more than a brother/sister relationship....why would u think that just bc you and ur girl started goin out, that her friend is gonna outta the blue start liking her? and if u know ur girl is faithful, why all the lame jealousy and insecurity?

You girls always love that friend shit... But it just aint happening. Ill tell you a story.

My long-time girlfriend, sara, has this friend called tom. I was friends with the dude before her, not really good friends, just like aquaintances. Sara met him at like this thing I went to with her and before that they talked on msn and shit. Sara thought he was funny and nice and kept talking to him occasionally on MSN and on the phone.

Then one night on the phone I said to her "You know, I think Tom likes you." and she was like BOOOOOMMMMMM fuckin blew up with that "Why are you always so jealous, hes just a friend, he doesnt like me anything more than a friend, I know him and he doesnt like me blah blah blah" shit. And I was like... "I really think he does like you.." ... BOOM.

So yeah that shit, and then one day sara said to me like "I know you're probably going to think this sounds really bad, but im gonna go to the city with tom to see a movie on thursday... I promise nothing will happen." And I was like.. aight. So they went on that day then when I talked to her I was like so how was it? And she told me all the shit that happened... Like, he paid for her lunch and movie ticket and shit, made a lot of jokes etc etc etc. And I was like "He deadset likes you. Straight up, he likes you." and she was like "WTF NO WAY.. He was just being nice, what is your problem? He just likes me as a friend why cant you understand that?" And I was like whatever.

Then they went out to do the same shit again a few weeks later. When I talked to her she was like "We just saw a movie and ate at McDonalds and stuff and then I had to go... and he gave me a little gift." And I was like "hmm what was that? A gift eh? What gift?"

Apparently, he had made.... MADE this little book for her about like how beautiful she is and how shes such a great person and shit with like poems in there and all that. BOOOOOOMMMM I blew up with that laughing hysterically shit, because she was wrong and I was right. I was like "BAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH SEE?! What did I tell you, I can smell that shit from a mile away!" And she said "Im sorry... Im kind of dissapointed in him.. I thought he just wanted me as a friend... -_-"

And since then, they dont talk anymore except occasionally on MSN.

The end.

So chances are if you're a girl, and a guy wants to be your friend, he wants to fuck you. Maybe in the asshole, you just dont know.